Support Hydrogen-On-Demand made cheaply FROM WATER--FREEDOM FROM FOREIGN OIL

I strongly urge you to adopt as firm policy of U.S. Congress and U.S. Government, to support the technology of Hydrogen-On-Demand. It SAFELY and CHEAPLY produces hydrogen from water, on demand, onboard vehicles and generators. This will help our economy ? FREEDOM FROM FOREIGN OIL ? and boost environmental protection. It will set an example by the U.S. as an opinion leader on technology, to all governments of the world.

Since the 1800?s Hydrogen-On-Demand has been extensively researched and documented by NASA scientists, U.S. Patent Office, U.S. Department of Transportation, automotive engineers and thousands of private experimenters. It has been shown, time and time again, to increase fuel economy, drastically decrease harmful emissions and also reduce noise and heat.

The Internet has enabled widespread exchange of research papers between inventors and experimenters, leading to an enormous rise in public awareness that Hydrogen-On-Demand can be used to remedy our economy and to protect the environment at the same time.

What is not commonly realized is that Hydrogen-On-Demand can be used by domestic oil companies to make petrol drilling, production and transportation cheaper and more environment-friendly, MAKING IT THE BEST FRIEND OF OUR PETROL INDUSTRY ? especially now that they are facing growing competition from alternative energy industries such as wind and solar.

Dependency on foreign oil has clearly become a National Security hazard. On the other hand, we can't wait another day since the environmental clock is ticking faster every day we wait. There is no need ?to study this further? since the technology is very well documented already. Every delay is detrimental to our survival as a nation and as a species.

Therefore, I urge you to take any action necessary to ensure that:

1) Efforts made by private citizens experimenting with Hydrogen-On-Demand are validated and supported.

2) Congress and Government endorse the GOVERNMENT-PROVEN scientific validity of supplemental hydrogen.

3) Add a paragraph to the Motor Vehicle Code, to allow and support backyard tinkering that promotes national economy, National Security and the environment.

4) Add a paragraph to the Federal Tax Code, to allow Hydrogen-On-Demand to qualify for tax deductibility, under the IRS own policy to incentivise clean-burning fuels.

We are petitioning for clean air, quiet roads and streets, and the right to distribute energy knowledge and products. Change is inevitable ? but we petition to make it smooth and agreeable in America, otherwise Hydrogen-On-Demand would be picked by Eastern countries, leaving America far behind in the field of energy ? the most important field of technology, economy and National Security.

Sincerely,
Ozzie Freedom of Sunland, California, and the undersigned members of the Hydrogen-On-Demand community, in the United States and throughout the world

Feb 14th, 2013
Someone from Ottsville, PA writes:
I support hydrogen fuel cell technology using clean resources like wind and solar to generate the electrolysis process. I do not support natural gas to hydrogen processes.
Feb 13th, 2013
Someone from Arlington, VA signed.
Feb 13th, 2013
Someone from Caldwell, ID signed.
Feb 6th, 2013
Someone from Choctaw, OK signed.
Jan 23rd, 2013
Someone from Boca Raton, FL writes:
I am a rookie on the HHO and so far with the new kit in my car and the advice from hho4free I am in agreement to support Hydrogen, save gas, environment and specially my money in my pocket; Therefore is important to keep in mind that our kids and next future generations are the onlyone that will be benefit from this type of consumption. From Sushine State, South Florida
Jan 23rd, 2013
Someone from Boca Raton, FL writes:
I am a rookie on the HHO and so far with the new kit in my car and the advice from hho4free I am in agreement to support Hydrogen, save gas, environment and specially my money in my pocket; Therefore is important to keep in mind that our kids and next future generations are the onlyone that will be benefit from this type of consumption. From Sushine State, South Flroida
Jan 23rd, 2013
Someone from Boca Raton, FL writes:
Jan 23rd, 2013
Someone from Pettigrew, AR writes:
In 2008, while living in Texas, I not only bought, but built and installed a Water4Gas system into my 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan. It worked like Hotcakes! My wife and I drove said van using 2 water4gas electrolizers from Georgetown Texas to Pettigrew Ar... About 600 miles on 1 tank of gas. The van was loaded to the ceiling, from the back of the tailgate to the back middle seat where my daughter sat in her car seat. I was impressed! Thank you Water4Gas! I cannot help but wonder what my mileage would have been, had I used 6 electrolizers??? Water4Gas works, this law suit in the words of George W. Bush is "Bull"!
Jan 4th, 2013
Someone from Christiansburg, VA signed.
Dec 26th, 2012
Someone from Madison Heights, MI signed.
Dec 12th, 2012
Someone from Stoneham, MA signed.
Dec 1st, 2012
Someone from Bethel, OH signed.
Nov 25th, 2012
Someone from Guys Mills, PA signed.
Oct 26th, 2012
Someone from Lansing, MI signed.
Oct 20th, 2012
Someone from Kissimmee, FL writes:
lets reduce mortality and morbidity in adults and infants from transport PM and improve our air quality
Oct 7th, 2012
Someone from Cleveland, OH signed.
Oct 1st, 2012
Someone from Lake Charles, LA signed.
Oct 1st, 2012
Someone from Arbuckle, CA signed.
Oct 1st, 2012
Someone from Oberlin, OH signed.
Oct 1st, 2012
Someone from Vancouver, WA writes:
Stop the highway robbery!
Sep 16th, 2012
Someone from Napoleon, OH writes:
The use of Hydrogen on demand technology is already sufficiently studied to enable safe and reliable use that will reduce fuel use and reduce pollutants. Additionally with expanded use and scope could totally eliminate our dependance on foreign oil.
Sep 16th, 2012
Someone from Napoleon, OH writes:
Aug 22nd, 2012
Someone from Costa Mesa, CA writes:
do the right thing!
Jul 29th, 2012
Someone from Fostoria, OH signed.
Jul 21st, 2012
Someone from Elmhurst, NY signed.
Jul 17th, 2012
Someone from Clinton Township, MI writes:
Empower people, not government.
Jul 15th, 2012
Someone from Moody, TX signed.
Jul 14th, 2012
Someone from Deland, FL writes:
IT's time to action, As part of this great country it is time we take our country back from these greed oil companies. And time for new innovation. to bring this country back to it's greatness.
Jul 12th, 2012
Someone from Deerfield, IL signed.
Jun 20th, 2012
Someone from Torrance, CA writes:
All, Americans/Europeans/UK/Russians/Chinese and anyone els,who approves of their governments going to other Peoples' countries,KILLING them, so as to STEAL their outdated Fossil OILs,should be ashamed to call yourselves 'Human' or more especially 'Christians',when there are so many advantages of clean Fuels,like HHO and Electricity,(Tesla and Hydro-electrical methods,especially the Americans,the great American dream is nothing more than a farse,also the most CORRUPT people on earth to-day,Thank GOD that I know that one day,VERY SOON,OUR 'GOD' WILL sort you all out,I hope he is very just and swift with your Corruptions,!!
Jun 17th, 2012
Someone from San Diego, CA writes:
I have seen these HOD systems work with my own eyes. We need more exposure and participation to move this technology along fast enough to remedy our fossil fuel problems. It's so simple children are doing it in high school projects. Come on America!
Jun 7th, 2012
Someone from Saint James, NY signed.
Jun 3rd, 2012
Someone from Mesa, AZ signed.
May 20th, 2012
Someone from Gainesville, FL writes:
HHO technology sounds great!
May 19th, 2012
Someone from Davenport, IA signed.
May 6th, 2012
Someone from Twentynine Palms, CA signed.
Apr 24th, 2012
Someone from Sarona, WI signed.
Apr 23rd, 2012
Someone from Columbia, MO writes:
Even as late as the 1960's it was shown that Hydrogen as a fuel or even a complement fuel could not only run engines but prove to have cleaner exhaust than present engines.
Apr 20th, 2012
Someone from Kokomo, IN signed.
Mar 18th, 2012
Someone from Newark, NJ writes:
Stop the Oil companies from bleeding us.