Stop Workplace Mobbing and Community Based Harassment

Stop Workplace Mobbing/Bullying Workplace bullying is a general ganging up by employees targeting one individual in the office, school or factory. The book Mobbing: Emotional Abuse in the American Workplace outlines how one enemy in the workplace can rally other workers to gleefully wreak havoc in the life of their colleague. It can begins with jealousy of an above average worker and then the ridicule starts. a manager feeling threatened by an overachieving subordinate almost always triggers mobbing, since the manager will rally the other employees to ridicule, harass and eventually drive the good employee out. It can also begin with gossip/slander about the individual. (See Below.) Stop Organized Harassment Community Based Harassment aka Mobbing is not new. This type of vigilante behavior has been used widely by the KKK and other fascist groups worldwide. Mobbing is a ganging up by the community against one individual in an attempt to drive the person out. Mobbing symptom number one is slander to the community about the victim. The victim?s private life is exploited in such a way to create the illusion that the person is an undesirable, dishonest, or crazy, someone that needs to be driven from the community. With the popularity of online gossip pages and message boards, a photo-shopped image, or a voice-over, could give credibility to the smear. (Also called, The New McCarthyism, see: The Progressive.) Unveiled and popularized by John Ashcroft in 2002 under Freedom Corps, a system of Neighborhood Snitches was set up to watch selected neighbors for ?Unusual behavior.? Google: Amerisnitch from Peace Corps Online. See ?FISA? and ?Fusion Centers? ACLU website. How it begins: An authority figure may approach important people in the victim?s life, family, friends, employer, neighbors, etc. and claim the victim is under investigation, thus alienating family and friends who are sworn to silence by the authority figure. (See: Indymedia, Miami, What You Can Do.) As soon as the community is convinced, the organized stalking/surveillance begins. If you know of any friends, coworkers or neighbors that are experiencing daily harassment in their lives, please do not be dismissive. They need your understanding and support. Although physical abuse is rare in mobbing, the emotional abuse can cause serious, even life-threatening illnesses. In some mobbing cases, victims have had heart attacks or serious stomach problems as a result. Unfortunately, some people enjoy being a part of these vigilante groups and have no crisis of conscience when it comes to ganging up against an individual. Single women, Teachers, Activists and Writers are often targets. Google, Mobbing: Emotional Abuse in the American Workplace and Community Based Harassment. Also, contact your State Representatives and Congress to create Legislation against Mobbing. Also read: The End of America and You have No Rights. Films: The Map of the World, The Lives
Oct 13th, 2016
mark s. from Indianapolis, IN signed.
Sep 5th, 2016
Someone from Kent, WA signed.
Aug 30th, 2016
Someone from Bly, OR writes:
I am a former drug addict, with two misdemeanors for shoplifting food on my legal record in California. (not proud of that) and I went to court on those offenses, they are behind me now. I have 4 years clean and I abide by the laws of the State that I live in now. I have been a victim of community stalking for about seven years, and I have lived in two different states since leaving California. I have been targeted with various "Directed Energy Weapons" for the last 4 years. I am not allowed to sleep for more than a couple of hours, and I am constantly weak and sick if I am at home. If I leave my house and go someplace rural (like the woods that I live near) then (mostly) all my symptoms clear up within hours... this has happened in every new place I have moved to in the last 3 years since I left California... I have little money so I must stay home, and my health is getting progressively worse... My family acted like I am paranoid and shunned me when I told them about this 4 years ago... Now my 71 year old Mom and 67 year old Viet Nam Vet Uncle DO believe me, because they realized that they were suffering from the same sores, small flesh burns, and that weird sensation of electricity being beamed through their bodies... I feel vindicated that they believe me now, but it breaks my heart that they are both now very weak and sick like I am... and the reality is that no one is going to help us... we will die this way. God Bless You All.
Aug 27th, 2016
Someone from Torrance, CA writes:
I am currently a victim of community based harrassment that is covert and constant. I however, do have a criminal record and because of use of methamphetamines my own family has and is a part of this as well. It is a concerted effort to force me into rehab and it's ****ing illegal as hell. They are forcibly isolating me, following me, harrass me virtually everywhere I go. Look up CRAFT and ACT therapy for substance abusebehavior therapy this is what they do
Aug 22nd, 2016
Someone from New York, NY writes:
For the past few year I have been harass by my community, and a community of who speaks bad of me got involve in my personal life exploit my life for there childish games.this cause me to go into a deep depression and is it stills goes on today
Aug 16th, 2016
Someone from Denver, CO signed.
Aug 14th, 2016
Someone from Los Angeles, CA writes:
They stole everything I own, they seen to have known the things I needed at the time and it ended up missing that everything piece by piece. Now currently homeless need help!!!!!!
Jul 30th, 2016
Someone from Concord, CA signed.
Jul 30th, 2016
Someone from Concord, CA signed.
Jul 28th, 2016
Someone from Antioch, CA signed.
Jul 26th, 2016
Someone from Brighton, CO signed.
Jul 16th, 2016
Someone from Escondido, CA signed.
Jul 16th, 2016
Someone from Escondido, CA signed.
Jul 14th, 2016
Someone from Idaho Falls, ID writes:
Those who participate in this are nazified, pure evil scum. Psychopaths, sociopaths, narcissists and their completely moronic minions. The way they see themselves is a pathetic lie. It's said that nobody wants to view themselves as evil. I'm not sure about that at all. What I am sure about is that anyone who participates in these crimes against humanity and views her or himself as being a good person is completely delusional. It's the "perfect crime" for the slime behind it because the average nincompoop cannot accept the fact that this could happen to her or him and also to her or his relatives and children. Their own cognitive dissonance will force them into victim blaming without fail. It has to be the targets fault because those kinds of things couldn't happen to them blah blah blah.
Jul 9th, 2016
Someone from Chicago, IL signed.
Jul 5th, 2016
Someone from West Des Moines, IA signed.
Jul 4th, 2016
Someone from Fort Lauderdale, FL writes:
I have also been a victim of gang stalking/mobbing by an ex-husband who works in the police community.
Jul 3rd, 2016
Someone from Elizabethtown, KY signed.
Jul 2nd, 2016
Someone from Orange, CA signed.
Jun 29th, 2016
Someone from New York, NY writes:
I'm a victim of ti harrassment and I need help thank you
Jun 27th, 2016
Someone from Richmond, VA writes:
Happened to me in Tappahannock, Va. I was driven out of the town.
Jun 23rd, 2016
Someone from Sheridan, OR signed.
Jun 22nd, 2016
Someone from Belton, TX writes:
I have NO criminal record and am a victim of gangstalking for over 3 years..
Jun 9th, 2016
Someone from Jersey City, NJ signed.
Jun 8th, 2016
Someone from Redondo Beach, CA writes:
STOP! end bullying/discrimination against all forms of people!
May 31st, 2016
Someone from Tacoma, WA signed.
May 28th, 2016
Someone from Lakeview, OR signed.
May 18th, 2016
Someone from New Haven, CT signed.
May 17th, 2016
Someone from Manchester, CT signed.
May 17th, 2016
Someone from New Haven, CT signed.
May 15th, 2016
Someone from Longville, LA signed.
May 14th, 2016
Someone from Kannapolis, NC writes:
Can a person be compensated for the longterm effects of community harassment an stalking an all other abuse of whatever it is these one are doing? If so where? Which lawyers will investigate for the citizen.
May 14th, 2016
Someone from Kannapolis, NC writes:
Someone is maliciously targeting this family an has been on an off for more than 20yrs. I think its time for them to be exposed an the family to be compensated for the long term effects of there abuse. So where do a family go to get the investigatio. Started cause there is a case an has been for awhil . Check phone taps every aspect of our life you see for yoursel . You will see ! Thanks for this opportunity to bring to light a hidden cave problem.
May 14th, 2016
Someone from Kannapolis, NC writes:
I'm speaking in relation to the kannapolis community. It continues to get worse everyday. Who can we get to look into the matter ,investigate? Its a case to be won by someone.
May 14th, 2016
Someone from Kannapolis, NC writes:
Where does a family go for help on this matter? Which lawyers do we seek out ?
May 12th, 2016
Someone from Montrose, CA writes:
I never would have believed this existed until it happened to me in Altadena but started in Illinois.
Apr 29th, 2016
Someone from Kannapolis, NC writes:
Th change comes when we expose the organizations doing these very things to select one indivuals an family. U.S. DOt. an its not a dam thing we as theyre victims can do bout it.
Apr 24th, 2016
Someone from Lancaster, PA writes:
The PA judicial system, Citizens Bank (company), Lancaster, PA, Willow Street, PA, Hershey, PA and Lititz, PA needs to be investigated for community mobbing and harassment towards African American & other races & ethnic groups who are Non- Caucasian Americans living and working for the company and these cities in PA. I feel that my family and myself are victims of workplace and community mobbing and harassment, creating a unhealthy and unsafe environment for us.
Apr 1st, 2016
Someone from Kensington, MD writes:
I also went through mobbing and community-based harassment. It's still going on. I am a single woman, former teacher and Peace Corps volunteer, activist, and writer-editor. This has been ruining my life. I have thought of suicide on several occasions. This is real and needs to be investigated, exposed, and ended.
Mar 28th, 2016
Someone from Saint Louis, MO signed.