Stop False Allegations of Domestic Violence

We, the undersigned, are writing in hopes of bringing to your attention a dire misjustice that is occuring in our state as well as many others across the US. Laws inacted to protect the victims of the vile crime of domestic violence are being misused by both citizens as well as law enforcement, and in this process innocent men's lives are being destroyed. In most states, the burden of proof is being thrown out and the simple word of the acuser is being taken without question, many times without the accused even being allowed to speak. True victims of domestic violence, some of whose names you will find below, find this to be deplorable. Not only can a woman falsely accuse a man of domestic violence without fear of consequence, but the accused man has no voice against her. The accuser can be a mentally disturbed individual using such laws to exact her revenge against a man who simply does not want to be in a relationship anymore, and her word is automatically taken, even when no evidence is in place. The man in such cases is automatically arrested, injunctions are automatically set in place, and even if he is able to prove his innocence in court he has lost months of his life due to the fact that she cried wolf. Worse yet are the cases of these innocent men who are poor and have no means to hire private attorneys. Their public defenders assume they are guilty and therefore do only the bare necessities to be their legal voice.We are not in any way asking for a revocation of the laws that protect true victims of domestic violence. Our wish is that these laws be revisited and indications made to to allow for criminal and civil prosecution when someone, whether male or female, has misused these laws in a vindictive and cunning way. We also would ask that law enforcement officers, public attorneys, and judges be forced to recognize the precept that the accused is innocent until proven guilty. Unfortunately, in the cases of domestic violence accusations, the opposite is true. An example of this is that of a 20 year old Florida resident who made the bond that was set for him, only to be picked up the very next day without provocation. The acuser in this case simply told the court she was afraid. He had done nothing in terms of trying to contact her or see her, and was not without several witnesses the few short hours he was free. Something must be done to prevent those who would lie about being a victim of domestic violence from continuing to do so. If it is not, our prisons will be overrun with innocent men and our streets will be controlled by the women who sent them there.
Aug 31st, 2009
Someone from Cleveland, OH writes:
false allegations of dv need to stop. it destroys the children.please!
Aug 31st, 2009
Someone from Campbell, NY writes:
I am being accused of D.V by my spouse in her divorce complaint and don't have the money to fight it. So I am seeking a dismissal.Could use some help with this.
Aug 29th, 2009
Someone from Palm Desert, CA signed.
Aug 26th, 2009
Someone from Ogden, UT signed.
Aug 25th, 2009
Someone from Chicopee, MA signed.
Aug 24th, 2009
Someone from Buford, WY writes:
its putting children in the hands of abusers whene false allegations and the people abuser accusers are not punished.
Aug 23rd, 2009
Someone from Crystal River, FL signed.
Aug 21st, 2009
Someone from Cumberland, VA writes:
Where I am never for abuse of anyone, we need protections against people manipulating and coercing false allegations, which help nobody. Please stand behind this effort.
Aug 20th, 2009
Someone from Fontana, CA writes:
Woman will do the unimaginable when seeking revenge on an ex.
Aug 20th, 2009
Someone from Powder Springs, GA signed.
Aug 20th, 2009
Someone from Austin, TX signed.
Aug 20th, 2009
Someone from Austin, TX signed.
Aug 19th, 2009
Someone from Arlington, TX signed.
Aug 17th, 2009
Someone from Carolina, PR writes:
I never belive this will happend to me. Lying detector test should applay to both the petitioner and the defendant. This is out of control.
Aug 13th, 2009
Someone from Saint Cloud, MN signed.
Aug 10th, 2009
Someone from Smithtown, NY writes:
My ex accused my whole family with sexually abuseing my 2 daughters. I injured my spinalchord needing 2 surguries! I was legally disables and my ex went in to childsupport said I never injured my back my (real) medical reports were handed back to me and I was incarserated! Too this day she doesnt get in trouble. I believe male or female if you lie you should be locked up!!!!
Aug 8th, 2009
Someone from Los Angeles, CA writes:
I was the victim of Domestic Violence for 4 yrs.When I finally gathered the strength to leave my abuser (also father of my children) his family called the cops saying I was kidnapping my daughter by the time police arrived he had assaulted me (polled my hair attempted to choke and punch my face) I defended myself scratched and bit him I told the officer it was self defense but he didn't care he asked why I had no marks are cops ignorant or do they lack training in the field of d.v of course I didn't have marks because I defended myself. I was taken to jail I had to fight my charges verdict "NOT GUILTY" went back to talk to the supervising D.A Mark Ashen in Downey court he didn't care about what I had to say. said that couldn't I see how incriminating the evidence was that's what I see didn't they show him how desperate I was to get him off me scratching and biting all defensive wounds "WAKE UP YOU IDIOT" and you say you advocate for the victims?
Aug 7th, 2009
Someone from Wilmington, NC signed.
Aug 7th, 2009
Someone from Hayden, ID signed.
Aug 5th, 2009
Someone from Paterson, NJ signed.
Aug 4th, 2009
Someone from Avoca, NY writes:
(1) Marriage provisions for the exchange of a man?s labor and a woman?s sexuality (children), and is mostly responsible for civilization (2) Prior to marriage, communities organized as castes, and less than 20% of men mated with more than 80% of women (3) With limited mating opportunities, remaining men had no incentive to invest their labor advancing civilization, and labor of the ones that did mate was not enough (4) Procreation and higher standard of living in marriage is the compensation for men's labor they would not otherwise contribute voluntarily (5) during the past 40 years, more than 50% of marriages have ended in divorce, increasing with progressive generations (6) women initiate more than 80% of divorces, and there seldom are legitimate reasons (7) number marrying has declined 40% in the past thirty years (8) For 30 years before 2003, more than 34% of children in the US were born to unwed mothers; during 2008, more than half of children were (9) women frequently lie about domestic violence and child abuse for restraining orders against their husbands, for strategic advantage in divorce and to facilitate adultery (10) public hysteria about domestic violence and child abuse instigated by feminists with propaganda contrary to science and common sense has inspired and enabled these lies (11) approximately one-million restraining orders (RO's) are issued annually in the US, most against husbands during divorce (12) most studies show RO's deny women in real need access to help, harass men, are seldom issued in response to injury or harm, and are often for strategic advantage in divorce and for facilitating adultery (13) an RO issued against late night talk show host David Letterman in New York during 2006 because a woman in New Mexico complained he was harassing her by television with psychic messages of love is an example of the absurd excuses for most RO's (14) lies and restraining orders distract from the real and illegitimate reasons women divorce, including her adultery, her abusive behavior, her greed and/or her mental illness (15) most women who lie during divorce about abuse suffer major psychopathology that predates acquaintance with their husbands (16) lies and restraining orders prevent men from defending themselves in family court while their children are held hostage for ransom (17) during divorce, most confessions to domestic violence and child abuse are coerced (18) lies and propaganda about domestic violence and child abuse have inspired sexist legislation criminalizing only men for domestic violence and child abuse contrary to science and common sense (ie Violence Against Women Act ? VAWA) (19) domestic violence as defined by VAWA and other laws and as interpreted by states is so abstract that it criminalizes all men for expression of simple disagreement (20) application of these laws in family court is exempt from due process, burden of proof or judicial review (21) contrary to lies and propaganda, most objective scientific studies about domestic violence and child abuse show that women are more violent than men in families (22) for instance, women are responsible for at least 50% of non-reciprocal intimate partner violence and more than 75% of child abuse (23) Erin Pizzey opened the first woman's shelter in England during 1971, but was discouraged because most clientele were more violent than their male partners (24) most women at shelters are drug addicts, have been evicted from their homes for adultery and/or child abuse, and/or suffer mental illness (25) recognizing the psychological disposition of their clientele, feminists have turned shelters into cults for strategic advantage in their political campaign against men (26) when Erin became an outspoken critic of shelters and feminists, they threatened the life of herself and her family, killed her dog, and drove her to exile in North America (27) forty years later, real and objective data gathered and analyzed in compliance with the Scientific Method concerning frequency of child abuse and domestic violence against women remain unrelated to number of women's shelters (28) however, these same data show that the lives of many men have been saved because shelters are an alternative for violent women who would otherwise kill their husbands (29) despite facts, courts are extremely biased against biological fathers, there is no presumption of joint custody, and hostility between parents is actively promoted (30) for instance, one State Bar Association's handbook advises that "Except in very rare cases, the father should not have custody of the minor children. He is usually unqualified psychologically and emotionally." (31) states reward women's lies about domestic violence and child abuse with custody and excessive "child-support" in more than 90% of divorces (32) given considerable overlap in number of mothers awarded custody and documented incidence of egregious misconduct and criminal behavior by mothers (including adultery, child abuse and paternity fraud), courts either award custody to an abusive parent or deny children access to a fit parent in most divorces (33) despite their contribution to domestic violence and child abuse, mothers are awarded custody and excessive "child-support" in more than 90% of divorces because states get about twenty cents from the federal government attached to laws like VAWA for every dollar collected (34) these federal subsidies benefit feminists and the divorce industry, including attorneys, judges, legislators, social workers, law guardians, marriage counselors, etc... (35) representatives of the divorce industry profit from promoting divorce and indulging lies by women and fraudulent propaganda by feminists (36) excessive orders for "support" by states reflect unconscionable pursuit of federal subsidies instead of children's best interest (37) current guidelines for "child-support" are based upon models prepared by unqualified professionals with conflict of interest and in violation of a decision by the Supreme Court (38) Robert Williams and Lenore Weitzman are mostly responsible for current "support" guidelines, but Williams owns a collection business and Weitzman misrepresented studies about standard of living after divorce, claiming that men's increases and women's decreases (39) actually, standard of living decreases for both, and is 30% less for non-custodial parents, mostly men (40) their testimony before Congress concerning guidelines should have been dismissed because it doesn't meet standards of evidence established by the Supreme Court (41) most qualified scientific professionals report that "child-support" should be one-third to one-fourth present orders, and in compliance with almost all responsible economic models (42) most men with custody do not receive "child-support" from their ex-wives, even when their ex-wives have greater incomes (43) even when ordered, most women (~75%) do not pay "child-support" even though they can (44) cost to state and federal gov'ts for collecting "child-support" can exceed amount collected by a multiple of ten when expenses by courts, law enforcement, "child-support" enforcement, prisons, etc... are considered (45) five-billion dollars were spent collecting $1.7-billion of "child-support" in New York State during 2008 (46) During 1999 in Virginia, 428,000 parents (almost all men) of 552,000 children (half the state's minors) for approximately $1.6 billion (47) During 1999, twenty-million fathers were ordered to pay almost $50 billion "child-support", begging the public to believe that half of fathers in America abandoned their children (48) Today, more than thirty-million men are or have been ordered to pay excessive "child-support" and more than seven-million are in arrears (49) most men in arrears are unable to pay, approximately 250,000 in arrears are imprisoned, and "child-support" has become a mechanism of indentured servitude in violation of civil and Constitutional rights (50) imprisoned or not, fathers are alienated from their children because myth of their alleged violence is perpetuated by women and states, real violence by women is ignored, hostility of mothers toward fathers is encouraged, shared parenting is discouraged, visitation is not enforced, and fathers are encumbered financially (51) more than 50% of children in the US haven't meaningful access to their biological fathers (52) in many studies, more than 40% of mothers confess to interfering with visitation and more than 75% confess they do not value input by fathers (53) further evidence of lacking respect for fatherhood and of the illegitimate reasons women divorce is DNA evidence showing paternity fraud among 7-14% of children, adultery among 27-53% of married women and courts ordering fathers who are victims of both to pay "child-support" (54) without biological fathers and support of them by mothers, children are at greater risk of abuse, suicide, teenage pregnancy, drug addiction, poor academic performance, incarceration, and many other problems (55) most studies show that time spent with biological fathers outside of a marriage and family has no influence on fate of children (56) extended family, day care, schools, step-fathers, and boyfriends of a mother are not substitutes for biological fathers (57) the safest place for children and their mothers is in a home with biological fathers (58) by enabling women to divorce with incentives like excessive "child-support" and adultery, states promote both child abuse, domestic violence and indentured servitude (59) items above comprise egregious and fundamental violations of the United States Constitution, Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO), many other laws, and basic civil rights.
Jul 31st, 2009
Someone from Saint Petersburg, FL writes:
Please note this petition should reflect the need to "Stop False Allegations of Domestic Violence" pertaining to BOTH MEN AND WOMEN...
Jul 31st, 2009
Someone from Saint Petersburg, FL signed.
Jul 27th, 2009
Someone from Glendale, CA signed.
Jul 26th, 2009
Someone from Brooklyn, NY signed.
Jul 23rd, 2009
Someone from Tampa, FL signed.
Jul 21st, 2009
Someone from Lakewood, NJ signed.
Jul 21st, 2009
Someone from Lakewood, NJ writes:
Classic case. Totally blindsided. First restraining order dismissed but within 18 hours back on the streets.....
Jul 18th, 2009
Someone from Fort Lauderdale, FL writes:
My wife made marks on her wrists and had me jailed and I haven't seen my little children in over five months,no home,no family in this state,this law absolutely has to be changed!
Jul 17th, 2009
Someone from Phoenix, AZ writes:
now one ever desearves to be hit our hurt cause another person cant comtroll themselfs not man woman ever more a child
Jul 11th, 2009
Someone from Miami Beach, FL signed.
Jul 8th, 2009
Someone from Santa Barbara, CA writes:
I was wrongfully arrested because my girlfriend knew the police officer's who responded to the call. I was the one who called the police, I was the one with the injuries but because she had much more to lose , I was arrested. She made false statements saying I abused her all the time because she didn't want me to leave her & that was her way of seeking revenge. Please put an end to prejudice and make police officer's take longer than just 5 min to determine the accuser!
Jul 5th, 2009
Someone from Nashville, TN writes:
Stop false allegations of domestic violence and ALL other false allegations being made against men. The violence against women act violates the fourteenth amendment's requirement for equal protection under law.
Jul 4th, 2009
Someone from Irving, TX writes:
When I call 911 for help I should not fear being arrested and jailed simply because "she" can make a false statement to police and I'm instantly guilty. cost to her= 0.00 My costs:$5,000 in legal fees/ 80% loss in business/public humiliation of being beaten up by a "girl"
Jul 1st, 2009
Someone from St Petersburg, FL signed.
Jun 26th, 2009
Someone from Tampa, FL writes:
The fact is she lied about it all to take all my posessions and gain 100% custody of the kids. We were not married either. This was never about Domestic Violence as there were no prior reports, no physical evidence and no witnesses to prove her case. The Florida Courts took her only on her word alone and nothing else. Having never been arrested for anything at age 42, and no lawyer as she stole all my cash too, I had no idea what was about to happen to me. This is a great racket geared to empower women who seek revenge and total dominence over any man who would date her. And we were not even married.
Jun 26th, 2009
Someone from Oxford, MI writes:
I am a piece of crap woman who filed a false domestic violence charge against my husband. I have tried to fix my mistake from the beginning. I called the police 3 times, told 3 different prosecutors, and under oath in court told the judge and jury I lied on the report. No one even acknowledged me and my husband was found guilty. I am the one who deserves to be punished, not my husband. Please, punish me! I make all women look bad and I am so sorry!
Jun 26th, 2009
Someone from Oxford, MI signed.
Jun 26th, 2009
Someone from Oxford, MI signed.
Jun 24th, 2009
Someone from Oxford, MI writes:
My wife got mad at me when I accused her of drinking. She started hitting me and yelling. I said "I'm leaving you" and walked out the door. She assumed I was divorcing her and called the police. She made a police report accusing me of roughing her up. I got arrested and was unable to go home or see my daughters for 3 weeks. During that time she contacted the police and prosecuters, and admitted to filing a false police report. In court my wife and oldest daughter testified under oath of my innocence, and that she lied on the police report. The jury didn't believe her. Now I'm a convicted wife beater. I have forgiven her, but now I'm scared to death to even disagree with her, and we both feel victimized by the criminal justice system.