Stop the Epipen Price Gouging

We ask that there be an investigation and regulation into the 420% (adjusted for inflation!) increase in the price of Epipens since 2004.

Millions of people with severe allergies carry EpiPens to reverse life-threatening allergic reactions.

With this oppressive price increase, many EMT's and families are turning to manual syringes as a cheaper alternative, though doctors and patient advocates warn that it?s more complicated to get the correct dose of epinephrine and it administer safely with a syringe. Some families will be forced to hang on to expired Epipens, or worse, go without entirely.

There is no discernible reason for the increase other than Mylan's desire to use their monopoly to exploit the need for this life-saving medication for exorbitant profit.

Thank you.
Apr 11th, 2017
Someone from Jacksonville, FL writes:
I have 2 kids that need this medication each year. I just learned yesterday that I have to pay $510 out of pocket for a 2-pack (times 2). I hope the congress do something before the beginning of the school year. I usually order 4 packs with $25 co-pay. I don't mind paying double the co-pay of $25 as long as I know my kids have access to the medication that can save their lives in case of severe allergic reactions - at home, at school or when to go anywhere.
Apr 6th, 2017
Chad C. from South Lyon, MI writes:
What a dishonest company with price gouging practices
Apr 4th, 2017
Andrew W. from Huntersville, NC writes:
And not a single person says a thing, not that it matters anymore.... No wonder the Evil is winning at the expense of the designated Proles.
Apr 1st, 2017
Andrew W. from Huntersville, NC writes:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4370046/Anti-allergy-medicine-EpiPen-recall-expands-US.html First Senator Joe Manchin's b!tch CEO daughter holds vulnerable people hostage over overpriced epipens, and then we find out the slut has been setting these same victims up for TAINTED epipens ALL OVER THE PLANET and increasing their chances of death
Mar 29th, 2017
Leandro M. from Cibolo, TX signed.
Mar 24th, 2017
Andrew W. from Huntersville, NC writes:
http://healthimpactnews.com/2017/h-r-1313-bill-would-require-medical-procedures-like-vaccines-as-requirement-for-employment/ Conniving Old Bat, Rep. Virgina Foxx (R-NC) continues to setup The American People for a dystopian hell, first the old b!tch wants Corporations to have access to DNA information of employees, now she wants Corporations to force Unsafe, Untested vaccines on employees or they will lose medical benefits. Virgina Foxx! Go do America a favor and ^%$#@! the Grim Reaper so you can pass your evil bills in hell
Mar 24th, 2017
Someone from Colorado Springs, CO writes:
I have random anaphylactic reactions, and was therefore told that until they can figure out why this keeps happening to me, I have to have an epi-pen. However, I cannot afford the $640 that I was told it would cost. So, basically, I could die at the hands of this company's corrupt practices, which are being allowed because their company's leader has a daddy in the Senate who is protecting her (AND HIS) financial interests over the life and death situations of tax paying citizens with Anaphylaxsis. She should literally be put in jail for manslaughter if anyone has died because they couldn't afford this life saving drug.
Mar 23rd, 2017
adam c. from amity, AR signed.
Mar 22nd, 2017
Tom C. from Grand Rapids, MI writes:
Stop this
Mar 16th, 2017
THOMAS H. from Coal City, WV writes:
I agree!
Mar 16th, 2017
Andrew W. from Huntersville, NC writes:
This board is really being trolled by Paid Trash probably hired by Big Pharma. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-15/mea-gulpa-flint-official-dodges-jail-time-only-has-write-apology-letter This article is not about pharma, but it shows you how the bio and medical industry is full of protected traitor. A Michigan district court judge ordered that Corinne Miller, the former director of epidemiology at the state?s Department of Health and Human Services, publicly apologize to the residents of Flint for withholding information about the presence of the Legionella bacteria, the microbe that causes Legionnaires? disease, in the city?s drinking water. After pleading no contest to a charge of neglect, Miller also got a year?s probation and 300 hours of community service ? essentially a slap on the wrist. She is cooperating with special prosecutors pursuing cases against several former employees of the health department and the state?s Department of Environmental Quality for their role in Flint?s water crisis. Twelve Flint residents were confirmed to have died in 2014 and 2015 from Legionnaires? disease, an extreme type of pneumonia. But in January, statistics released by Genesee County, where Flint is located, appeared to confirm public health experts? suspicions that the city?s water in fact caused additional pneumonia deaths.
Mar 15th, 2017
Someone from Vermilion, OH signed.
Mar 8th, 2017
Patrick L. from Bear, DE signed.
Mar 8th, 2017
Shannon H. from Boone, NC signed.
Mar 7th, 2017
Richard M. from Flushing, NY writes:
My family and I were literally, "Put in the poor house" by the exorbitant price for pharmaceuticals needed for my wife's illness. We must stop this and ALL associated exploitation,.
Mar 7th, 2017
Elizabeth H. from Hyde Park, MA signed.
Mar 6th, 2017
Tim D. from Poughkeepsie, NY signed.
Mar 4th, 2017
Andrew W. from Huntersville, NC writes:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4280482/Drug-giants-illegal-deal-double-price-pills.html Big Pharma does not care about saving lives, they are in the "game" for profit only, exactly like damnable politicians
Mar 4th, 2017
Julie C. from Inwood, NY writes:
My heart goes out to all the parents and families who have lost a loved one to a food allergy , how horrible ! How horrible that insurance doesn't cover the epi-pen in full and it's so costly ! It's a medical necessity not a luxury item ! Every school every police car every ambulance should be equipped mandatory ! No one should have to die needlessly ! I know Georgina and hearing her story I can't imagine reliving that day how painful to think if only I had read it correct or if only I had used the epi pen but Giovanni didn't die in vain his mom is turning his tragic death into helping and saving lives ! God bless ! I'm a grandparent now and worry about giving my 2 yr old certain foods I tell my daughter just don't take chances and avoid them even if he isn't allergic I worry he might be
Mar 3rd, 2017
Antonette D. from Huntingdon Valley, PA writes:
Lower epipen prices. Stop greed. Save lives.
Mar 3rd, 2017
Linda C. from Brooklyn, NY signed.
Mar 3rd, 2017
Adi L. from Farmington, MI signed.
Mar 3rd, 2017
Derek G. from Parsippany, NJ signed.
Mar 3rd, 2017
Someone from Framingham, MA signed.
Mar 3rd, 2017
Someone from Morris Plains, NJ signed.
Mar 3rd, 2017
Roxanne B. from Parsippany, NJ signed.
Mar 2nd, 2017
Janice H. from Evansville, IN writes:
This is just wrong. We have the medicine to save our children, but because of greed we can't afford it. Our children are all very precious to us. Please save their lives!
Mar 2nd, 2017
Someone from Laguna Niguel, CA signed.
Mar 2nd, 2017
Michelle A. from Lewiston, ME signed.
Mar 2nd, 2017
Someone from New Canaan, CT writes:
Pricing life-saving medication at exorbitant rates is completely immoral. Medicine is meant to heal, not line pockets. Epipens should be affordable for all.
Mar 2nd, 2017
sandy v. from Fort Worth, TX writes:
My grandsons both have life saving Epipens. The cost should always be at a reasonable & affortable rate.
Mar 2nd, 2017
sandy v. from Fort Worth, TX signed.
Mar 2nd, 2017
Jennifer R. from Larkspur, CA writes:
This is immoral
Mar 2nd, 2017
Laura P. from Troy, NY writes:
My sweet dear four year old needs epi pens for his life threatening food allergies. The cost of this life saving drug needs to be investigated.
Mar 2nd, 2017
Laura P. from Troy, NY writes:
Mar 2nd, 2017
Heather H. from Menifee, CA signed.
Mar 2nd, 2017
RuthAnna S. from Midland, TX writes:
Completely Wrong! The Epipen cost for our daughter was over $500. That is not right. They expire after a year!!!
Mar 1st, 2017
Someone from Whiteland, IN writes:
Stop allowing this to happen. People. Are. DYING!
Mar 1st, 2017
Someone from Yucaipa, CA writes:
Stop exorbitant profiteering that put lives in danger!
Feb 20th, 2017
Someone from Edison, NJ signed.