Stop the Epipen Price Gouging

We ask that there be an investigation and regulation into the 420% (adjusted for inflation!) increase in the price of Epipens since 2004.

Millions of people with severe allergies carry EpiPens to reverse life-threatening allergic reactions.

With this oppressive price increase, many EMT's and families are turning to manual syringes as a cheaper alternative, though doctors and patient advocates warn that it?s more complicated to get the correct dose of epinephrine and it administer safely with a syringe. Some families will be forced to hang on to expired Epipens, or worse, go without entirely.

There is no discernible reason for the increase other than Mylan's desire to use their monopoly to exploit the need for this life-saving medication for exorbitant profit.

Thank you.
May 10th, 2017
Arla C. from Glenwood Springs, CO signed.
May 10th, 2017
Arla C. from Glenwood Springs, CO signed.
May 8th, 2017
Andrew W. from Huntersville, NC writes:
https://www.infowars.com/victims-of-vaccine-damage-can-sue-manufacturers-in-the-us/ It is in the best interest of the American people to sue the hell out of these murderous Big Pharma fraudsters
May 5th, 2017
Andrew W. from Huntersville, NC writes:
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/05/05/trumpcare-is-obamacare-2-0/ Things are about to get worse thanks to Trump
May 4th, 2017
Jennifer N. from Lake Mary, FL signed.
Apr 27th, 2017
Susanna P. from Stillwater, MN writes:
We complain about the high cost of healthcare while our government looks the other way at unconscionable price-gouging by the pharmaceutical industry. People are already dying because they cannot afford their medicine -- and this is happening right here in the richest country in the world. How can we allow these soulless creatures to continue to put profit ahead of people?
Apr 27th, 2017
Aaron D. from Wilmington, NC signed.
Apr 27th, 2017
Jennifer N. from Lake Mary, FL signed.
Apr 26th, 2017
Terry R. from columbus, OH signed.
Apr 21st, 2017
Gail L. from Salinas, CA writes:
I am on Medicare, a widow and have humana-walmart prescription plan because I don't have a major illness nor use tier 3 drugs. An epi-pen is now a tier 3 "drug."!!! There is a $500 deductible plus the epi pen costs $348 even without the deductible!! I am being penalized for being healthy!!! My doctor has to ask humana's "review panel" if I can be moved to tier 2 on this drug because I will never satisfy a deductible because I am not on tier 3 drugs. I have to get sick to even qualify for the deductible! I am allergic to shellfish, ciprofloxin and raspberries which cause me to need an epinephrine shot asap or my throat closes up and I can die. My 8 year old granddaughter is allergic to penicillin and needs this drug in emergencies. My son is 36 and is allergic to a form of penicillin. My 55 year old sister is allergic to penicillin and my daughter is allergic to a form of tetanus. I am working but barely make it each month and will be fully retired in one year. the EpiPen used to be $48 for two now it is at a minimum $348 + my $500 deductible because I don't use tier 3 prescription drugs. I am outraged for all the taxpayers in this country who expect more and not to be raped daily by the pharmaceutical companies. Every other major country in the world doesn't have this worry. It is not a free capitalist society when the middle class who are supporting it can't even get the medicines or medical care to cure themselves. I am outraged-outraged for the children whose parents can't afford it and for the seniors and our poor kids in their 30's and 40's trying to make ends meet. I will be happy to protest and call the media to air my complaint this week!!!
Apr 20th, 2017
Andrew W. from Huntersville, NC writes:
https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2017/04/19/shut-down-the-fda-start-over/ Veterans of the Armed Forces, take note: Kavanagh remarked that the drug pyridostigmine, given to US troops to prevent the later effects of nerve gas, “actually increased the lethality” of certain nerve agents. Kavanagh recalled being given records of safety data on a drug—and then his bosses told him which sections not to read. Obviously, they knew the drug was dangerous and they knew exactly where, in the reports, that fact would be revealed. The guillotine should be imported just for all the vile traitors at the FDA
Apr 20th, 2017
Andrew W. from Huntersville, NC writes:
https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2017/04/19/shut-down-the-fda-start-over/ "Seife and his students probed the work of the FDA, the federal agency tasked with approving medical drugs for public use. Sharav: “FDA documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act, revealed that the FDA has been concealing from the medical community and the public serious research misconduct; including fraud, deception, avoidable risks for human subjects — even deaths — that occurred in clinical trials [of medical drugs].”
Apr 19th, 2017
Skye B. from Philadelphia, PA signed.
Apr 19th, 2017
Skye B. from Philadelphia, PA signed.
Apr 19th, 2017
Skye B. from Philadelphia, PA signed.
Apr 17th, 2017
Tamara R. from Port Jefferson Station, NY writes:
It is ridiculous that my son has life threatening allergies and very few months I have to pay a Fortune for three epi pens! There is no excuse for this scam on the taxpayers and the working class American citizens!
Apr 16th, 2017
Andrew W. from Huntersville, NC writes:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/drug-giant-aspen-plot-destroy-cancer-medicine-big-pharma-times-investigation-a7683521.html Big Pharma is as evil and corrupt as any government. "Leaked internal emails appear to show employees at one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies calling for “celebration” over price hikes of cancer drugs, an investigation has revealed. Staff at Aspen Pharmacare reportedly plotted to destroy stocks of life-saving medicines during a price dispute with the Spanish health service in 2014. After purchasing five different cancer drugs from British firm GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), the company tried to sell the medicines in Europe for up to 40 times their previous price"
Apr 11th, 2017
Someone from Jacksonville, FL writes:
Congress please do something! Vulnerable people holds hostage over overpriced epipens.
Apr 11th, 2017
Someone from Jacksonville, FL writes:
I have 2 kids that need this medication each year. I just learned yesterday that I have to pay $510 out of pocket for a 2-pack (times 2). I hope the congress do something before the beginning of the school year. I usually order 4 packs with $25 co-pay. I don't mind paying double the co-pay of $25 as long as I know my kids have access to the medication that can save their lives in case of severe allergic reactions - at home, at school or when to go anywhere.
Apr 6th, 2017
Chad C. from South Lyon, MI writes:
What a dishonest company with price gouging practices
Apr 4th, 2017
Andrew W. from Huntersville, NC writes:
And not a single person says a thing, not that it matters anymore.... No wonder the Evil is winning at the expense of the designated Proles.
Apr 1st, 2017
Andrew W. from Huntersville, NC writes:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4370046/Anti-allergy-medicine-EpiPen-recall-expands-US.html First Senator Joe Manchin's b!tch CEO daughter holds vulnerable people hostage over overpriced epipens, and then we find out the slut has been setting these same victims up for TAINTED epipens ALL OVER THE PLANET and increasing their chances of death
Mar 29th, 2017
Leandro M. from Cibolo, TX signed.
Mar 24th, 2017
Andrew W. from Huntersville, NC writes:
http://healthimpactnews.com/2017/h-r-1313-bill-would-require-medical-procedures-like-vaccines-as-requirement-for-employment/ Conniving Old Bat, Rep. Virgina Foxx (R-NC) continues to setup The American People for a dystopian hell, first the old b!tch wants Corporations to have access to DNA information of employees, now she wants Corporations to force Unsafe, Untested vaccines on employees or they will lose medical benefits. Virgina Foxx! Go do America a favor and ^%$#@! the Grim Reaper so you can pass your evil bills in hell
Mar 24th, 2017
Someone from Colorado Springs, CO writes:
I have random anaphylactic reactions, and was therefore told that until they can figure out why this keeps happening to me, I have to have an epi-pen. However, I cannot afford the $640 that I was told it would cost. So, basically, I could die at the hands of this company's corrupt practices, which are being allowed because their company's leader has a daddy in the Senate who is protecting her (AND HIS) financial interests over the life and death situations of tax paying citizens with Anaphylaxsis. She should literally be put in jail for manslaughter if anyone has died because they couldn't afford this life saving drug.
Mar 23rd, 2017
adam c. from amity, AR signed.
Mar 22nd, 2017
Tom C. from Grand Rapids, MI writes:
Stop this
Mar 16th, 2017
THOMAS H. from Coal City, WV writes:
I agree!
Mar 16th, 2017
Andrew W. from Huntersville, NC writes:
This board is really being trolled by Paid Trash probably hired by Big Pharma. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-15/mea-gulpa-flint-official-dodges-jail-time-only-has-write-apology-letter This article is not about pharma, but it shows you how the bio and medical industry is full of protected traitor. A Michigan district court judge ordered that Corinne Miller, the former director of epidemiology at the state?s Department of Health and Human Services, publicly apologize to the residents of Flint for withholding information about the presence of the Legionella bacteria, the microbe that causes Legionnaires? disease, in the city?s drinking water. After pleading no contest to a charge of neglect, Miller also got a year?s probation and 300 hours of community service ? essentially a slap on the wrist. She is cooperating with special prosecutors pursuing cases against several former employees of the health department and the state?s Department of Environmental Quality for their role in Flint?s water crisis. Twelve Flint residents were confirmed to have died in 2014 and 2015 from Legionnaires? disease, an extreme type of pneumonia. But in January, statistics released by Genesee County, where Flint is located, appeared to confirm public health experts? suspicions that the city?s water in fact caused additional pneumonia deaths.
Mar 15th, 2017
Someone from Vermilion, OH signed.
Mar 8th, 2017
Patrick L. from Bear, DE signed.
Mar 8th, 2017
Shannon H. from Boone, NC signed.
Mar 7th, 2017
Richard M. from Flushing, NY writes:
My family and I were literally, "Put in the poor house" by the exorbitant price for pharmaceuticals needed for my wife's illness. We must stop this and ALL associated exploitation,.
Mar 7th, 2017
Elizabeth H. from Hyde Park, MA signed.
Mar 6th, 2017
Tim D. from Poughkeepsie, NY signed.
Mar 4th, 2017
Andrew W. from Huntersville, NC writes:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4280482/Drug-giants-illegal-deal-double-price-pills.html Big Pharma does not care about saving lives, they are in the "game" for profit only, exactly like damnable politicians
Mar 4th, 2017
Julie C. from Inwood, NY writes:
My heart goes out to all the parents and families who have lost a loved one to a food allergy , how horrible ! How horrible that insurance doesn't cover the epi-pen in full and it's so costly ! It's a medical necessity not a luxury item ! Every school every police car every ambulance should be equipped mandatory ! No one should have to die needlessly ! I know Georgina and hearing her story I can't imagine reliving that day how painful to think if only I had read it correct or if only I had used the epi pen but Giovanni didn't die in vain his mom is turning his tragic death into helping and saving lives ! God bless ! I'm a grandparent now and worry about giving my 2 yr old certain foods I tell my daughter just don't take chances and avoid them even if he isn't allergic I worry he might be
Mar 3rd, 2017
Antonette D. from Huntingdon Valley, PA writes:
Lower epipen prices. Stop greed. Save lives.
Mar 3rd, 2017
Linda C. from Brooklyn, NY signed.
Mar 3rd, 2017
Adi L. from Farmington, MI signed.