Stop Court-Ordered Domestic Violence

Tatiana Pauwels? Nine Initiatives For State Legislatures To End Court-Ordered Domestic Violence By The U.S. Family Court System:

1. Require judges, children?s attorneys, mediators, law enforcement and other professionals to receive certified training in recognizing domestic violence, gender bias, and the effects of domestic violence on children

2. Screen for domestic violence in custody case initiation

3. Ban Parental Alienation Syndrome (PAS) and other unscientific theories

4. Repeal laws and practices regarding ?Friendly Parent? and Joint Custody

5. Allow children to speak and testify before a judge

6. Hold judges accountable for their decisions by eradicating the use of domestic violence gag orders imposed upon protective mothers and their support teams

7. Require child protective agencies to consult and partner with domestic violence advocates when domestic violence is suspected

8. Correct past mistakes: Revoke joint/shared custody decrees where there is evidence of abuse in the child?s environment

9. Abuser must pass the ?Assessing Change in Batterers" by Lundy Bancroft and Jay G. Silverman, before he/she may have any contact with the person he/she abused.
Jan 24th, 2014
Someone from Dallas, TX signed.
Jan 24th, 2014
Someone from Dallas, TX signed.
Jan 24th, 2014
Someone from Round Rock, TX signed.
Jan 24th, 2014
Someone from Little Elm, TX signed.
Jan 24th, 2014
Someone from Frisco, TX signed.
Jan 24th, 2014
Someone from Sarasota, FL signed.
Jan 24th, 2014
Someone from Lewisville, TX signed.
Jan 23rd, 2014
Someone from Mckinney, TX writes:
My now 9 and 11 year old sons were temporarily ordered to live with their father in 2010 He is a registered sex offender with an ongoing history of family violence in this county with the same District Judge including an arrest in 2008 with another woman. We filed for divorce in 2004 and after 6 years the judge just gives him the boys while he is physically abusing them. Everyone makes money off of this and the entire county works together with court appointed psychologists, counselors, etc that depend on their livelihood from these cases. It is extreme bias and no justice while my sons are still being emotionally and physically abused. 4 years of temporary orders and have been denied complete contact with my children twice now for speaking out about the abuse for a total of almost two years. We have limited access and at one point supervised visitation where I paid the Judges Bailiff $400 a month to come to my house for 4 hours a month while I saw my children. She even witnessed there outcries and said and did nothing. If they criminallyo proscute my ex husband no one gets paid. In the civil courts the parent pays for all of these court appointed phonies and no one cares about the children. It is so bad in Denton County, Texas that these same Judges and Attorneys have been doing this since 1990's. Read article "Less Than A Stranger" 10 page article in The Dallas Observer on jury trial that the reporter believed was fixed that the mother lost all parental rights. Fast forward two of the jurors are on the Board of Directors of CASA in Denton County and one of the jurors is a Judge. 2008 awarded custody to a father and he shot the little girl point blank in the face. Someone needs to investigate the whole lot of them here. They are in business together burning down historic building and business go out of business while they go on with developers in Houston and build strip malls. This includes my ex husbands attorney and the court appointed Psychologist. All these people pay originally petitioned and apopinted Judges that they request from the Governor then have them do favors for getting them appointed. Then after that they pay there campaign funds which most of them get elected without an opponent anyway. Denton County is well known for its corruption and all I do now is work and spend my days uncovering who is behind what. i am now on my 5th attorney since divorce and pray that someone on the inside will blow the whistle or a much larger agency will investigate the corrupt money mongering dont care about justice lot of them. God save my children and believe I contact every organization and keep fighting the good fight while my wealthy ex and his corrupt cronies play these sick games with lives.
Jan 17th, 2014
Someone from Cypress, TX writes:
Judge Dean allows what she swore in for to be pure caca. She financially throws one amount after another and assigns her also lawless friends so they can make $ and they all have no idea what their doing and what they have done. We need people in all offices that really care about people and families and their children. Yet, it is all about the all might dollar and they go about their lives and families as if its ok. We have a big God and he sent his son for all this madness. We can only pray that, they meet Jesus and become aware of their evil ways and make amends somehow. All of us can be changed by Christ love for us even in the worst situations. Ugly, abusive, un-understanding ways, victims, and so so much sin is running rapid. Everyone pays. Let us pay at the feet of the cross and forgive all wronged to us and ask that who we love that is wronged also know this sweet place where the worst abuse happened in love for us. Jesus Christ died for all wrong, wrongs, wronged! Salvation and growing in the word is our true defense to the evil world and those in it that isn't going to change. We have to change so they want what we have. :)
Jan 17th, 2014
Someone from Cypress, TX writes:
Sheri Dean is the worst Judge I have ever witnessed. She has destroyed so many families. Just reading some of these brings back some horrid memories of her treating a very good Grandmother who had been helping her daughter raise her grandchild most of her life. Tragically her daughter was killed and the bio father whom never paid any child support or came for visits takes my friends granddaughter and wouldn't even let her attend her own mothers funeral. I went to court certain that she would get full custody of her granddaughter and this so called Judge Dean and the amicus Claudia Canales teamed up with the drug dealing, addict, jobless, sperm donor and gave him full custody and the grandmother never to lay eyes on her granddaughter again. Not to reach her or ever call about her. Ordered her to stay away from any home or school she is at as well. Sheri Dean had the court reporter stop typing so it wouldn't be on record and promptly called my friend names, verbally abused her beyond what I could ever imagine. My friend has been so devastated and we promised to fight this every chance we can. Please know that if we do not stand up to these evil women in power that evil will prevail and it will finally affect someone close to you or maybe yourself! Don't wait for this to happen. You can just sit in her courtroom and be amazed this women is still in office and how the hell is she still there! She is an abusive person, EVIL, uncaring, mean, self-centered, egotistical and is killing the spirits of so many because she must be getting some money under the table. She places so many children in very dangerous situations. Just type in her name in google and it will curl your hair! God Bless the families that must go into her court and fall victim to her rulings!
Jan 15th, 2014
Someone from Kingwood, TX writes:
I witnessed Judge Dean destroy my family member's attempt as a grandmother to get a court order just to have visitation rights after her daugher was killed in an accident. The biological father (Not huband)took the child at the funeral an refused the GM the opportunity to see the child. In court, he failed a drug test, and claimed he paid child support to the deceased mother, but had no record of it nor did he have any visible means of support.The judge placed a court appointed investigator to intereiw all parties cancerned and the reported in favor of my family member's request. The judge ordered to court reporter out of the courtroom and then accused my family member of coercing the investigator that the judge requested! How could she coerce? There were other thning sthat took plac e during the hearings, but sufficent to say, I cannot support this judges in a reelectio even though she is unopposed.
Jan 15th, 2014
Someone from Katy, TX writes:
Teresa Taylor amicus is the worst! Court 309 is like going before the queen bee, she acts like God!!!
Jan 11th, 2014
Someone from Deer Park, TX writes:
312th corrupt!!! Judge David Farr. Him and my ex attorney Good ole' Boys club. God Bless all that have been victims of corrupt Judges,lawyers, etc. Especially our innocent children! God will bring justice! God's timing is perfect. Never Give Up!!!
Jan 1st, 2014
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
To the last comment on there about getting shafted in court by the judge and amicus and ex , a year later I'm back in court after my daughter made allegations about moms boyfriend sexually abusing ... Now my daughter has tried to commit suicide my ex has been keeping her from me , makes sure my kid is gone when I try to go pick her up she has sent her to numerous psych hospitals without telling me or my permission . So if these judges would really take the time to listen and these one wayed woman lovers amicus's ... Maybe last time my children would of been placed in my home and my daughter wouldnt be so disturbed and lost in life. To this day I have yet to see my daughter because my ex has been keeping her , maybe with this new associate judge in 308 maybe things will be dealt with right . But that won't ever erase the pain and hurt to my little girl what judge Ramos and Brittney Boerner stupidity has caused , and we are suppose to call people like this professionals . If they would of took the time to listen maybe my daughter would still be a happy go lucky and all smiles normal 12 year old ... The system in Harris county did her wrong .
Jan 1st, 2014
Jan 1st, 2014
Someone from Houston, TX signed.
Jan 1st, 2014
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Let me tell you my story in court 308 ... My ex took me to court after my child decided to start a fire in my kitchen a11 year old cooking by there self which is a no no I'm my home . I spanked my child for this because if I was not there it could of been a very big deal . Well my child went back to my ex and told I spanked . She immediately went and filed on me and the reasons were because I take my kids to church and because I spanked , now I don't normally spank my kids but yes for this I did , now I guess there allowed to cook at the ex's house ... After in court I asked for a drug test hair and urine because I felt something just wasn't right , so I had to pay for that and my attorney asked for the results from the other lawyer for several months because we got reset and reset . Then they hired this young amicus "BRITTNEY BOERNER " that judge "RAMOS " which is a lawyer now asked for her specifically from another court . Her first comment to me was I am totally against a parent spanking a child ... Well she already had her mind made up . She did her home visit and basically came walked thru my home , talked to my kids for 5 mins and only asked them where they wanted to live they told me and made a comment to one of my children stating you dont really care for your step parent do you , and my child got mad and told her yes I love her she is my mom too ... Back to court my lawyer got the results back for ex's drug test "POSITIVE FOR COCAINE " my lawyer got with Brittney Boerner and she took up for the ex by stating well it was a one time thing and that she could understand that and that she has already made her decision on the matter with the kids and that was to keep the kids with a coke head alcoholic that dumps there kids off with anybody to party . And judge Ramos sat there and made me take a parent class and the coke head walked out with nothing not even a spank on the hand . The whole time in court we would see one judge one time and back to another judge the other time , I bet judge Ramos wouldn't leave his kids in custody if his other half was caught doing cocaine . That alone should of been enough to say where the kids should really be .
Jan 1st, 2014
Dec 27th, 2013
Someone from Chicago, IL signed.
Dec 14th, 2013
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Mothers beware of amicus Teresa Taylor.
Nov 16th, 2013
Someone from Macon, GA signed.
Nov 15th, 2013
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Judge Dean's court is visited by Court Watch!! Ahmazing!!
Nov 14th, 2013
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Who is running against her in 2014? Rick Perry, should we rename 309th court, Dean and Associates bc she sure as hell acts like its her mom and pop's shop.
Oct 30th, 2013
Someone from Kingwood, TX signed.
Oct 30th, 2013
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Does not follow any laws. Refers to people as "prisoner". Not even a name. And that was not me I just witnessed. Demoralizes and victimiZes wkmen
Oct 21st, 2013
Someone from Kingwood, TX signed.
Oct 20th, 2013
Someone from Houston, TX signed.
Oct 20th, 2013
Someone from Houston, TX signed.
Oct 6th, 2013
Someone from Houston, TX signed.
Sep 22nd, 2013
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Judge Sheri Dean is running re-election campaign. Judge Sheri Dean commits numerous acts of violence against children and their mothers by handing their safety, freedoms, and dignity back to their abusers. In the process of the so-called justice, judge Sheri Dean doles out amicus appointments to her cronies and intentionally delays the cases to enrich her buddy attorney. Judge Sheri Dean does not stop there!! She puts the family and children in an endless cycle of parening facilitation, coordination, mediation so that money pilfering does not stop there. Senator Cruz must stop this money hungry immoral two faced woman who hides behind Tea Party principles.
Aug 12th, 2013
Someone from Houston, TX signed.
Aug 7th, 2013
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
A week ago I watched Judge Dean grant full custody of my client's children to the man who had abused her. She did nothing but belittle my client in court. The children did not want to go with their father. It was horrible. I don't usually make my political opinions known, but I will never vote for this woman. I will do everything I can to make people aware of not voting for her.
Jul 30th, 2013
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
Judge Sheri Dean awarded custody to a rapist and alcoholic. Children were scared to go to his house.
Jul 8th, 2013
Someone from Sugar Land, TX writes:
*Correction: (I posted the last comment) She has made me feel like a baby-making slave that deserves to be beat...(at least whores get paid)
Jul 8th, 2013
Someone from Sugar Land, TX writes:
Judge Sherri Dean has made me feel like I am a useless baby-making whore that deserves to be beat. She has ruined my life. I don't know what to trust anymore and I question all that is good and just. She has made me look like a liar (even though I had physical proof from doctors, hospitals, and police incident reports), and nobody will take me seriously again. Yes, I was in an abusive relationship, but the pain the family court has caused is immeasurable. I don't even know where to begin to get my life on track...
Jul 8th, 2013
Someone from Sugar Land, TX signed.
Jun 11th, 2013
Someone from Alvin, TX writes:
Shame on Judge Sheri Dean of the 309th Harris County. VERY Biased against women. In her court you can do EVERYTHING right, raise your children in a great environment - but she will still take them away! And then order you not to cry in front of them!
May 25th, 2013
Someone from Sandpoint, ID signed.
May 24th, 2013
Someone from Houston, TX writes:
The 309 family court in Harris county tx is very corrupt! Judge Sherri Dean very biased against mothers, stay at home moms, even knowing there are children's lives at stake. She is unfair, does not care if husbands cheat in marriages, and favors the men who have money...they are always the winners, regardless of fault. Sherri Dean needs to be removed as a family court Judge. Period!
May 24th, 2013
Someone from Houston, TX signed.