Stop Court-Ordered Domestic Violence

Tatiana Pauwels? Nine Initiatives For State Legislatures To End Court-Ordered Domestic Violence By The U.S. Family Court System:

1. Require judges, children?s attorneys, mediators, law enforcement and other professionals to receive certified training in recognizing domestic violence, gender bias, and the effects of domestic violence on children

2. Screen for domestic violence in custody case initiation

3. Ban Parental Alienation Syndrome (PAS) and other unscientific theories

4. Repeal laws and practices regarding ?Friendly Parent? and Joint Custody

5. Allow children to speak and testify before a judge

6. Hold judges accountable for their decisions by eradicating the use of domestic violence gag orders imposed upon protective mothers and their support teams

7. Require child protective agencies to consult and partner with domestic violence advocates when domestic violence is suspected

8. Correct past mistakes: Revoke joint/shared custody decrees where there is evidence of abuse in the child?s environment

9. Abuser must pass the ?Assessing Change in Batterers" by Lundy Bancroft and Jay G. Silverman, before he/she may have any contact with the person he/she abused.
Aug 21st, 2015
Someone from Portland, OR signed.
Aug 16th, 2015
Someone from Melrose Park, IL signed.
Aug 5th, 2015
Someone from Saint James, MO signed.
Aug 5th, 2015
Someone from Conway, SC signed.
Aug 4th, 2015
Someone from Coraopolis, PA signed.
Aug 4th, 2015
Someone from Warner Robins, GA writes:
Family court is a joke. The is no justice for children who cant speak for themselves and the don't listen to the mother any more and the lawyers don't care as soon as you pay them they do as little work as possible and whatever happens happens they don't care they got paid.
Aug 4th, 2015
Someone from Pittsburgh, PA writes:
My ex controlled me for 20 years. Since I've left, my daughter has taken my place as the object of his need for control. And the courts gave their imprimatur. There is no justice system anymore unless you have the money to pay for a certain result.
Aug 4th, 2015
Someone from Studio City, CA writes:
My ex legally kidnapped my children to Sweden. My daughter was an 11 months nursing infant and my son was scared of the father and yet the court forced my to hand over my babies to the man who raped me. Please help the children.
Aug 4th, 2015
Someone from Stuart, FL signed.
Aug 3rd, 2015
Someone from Indialantic, FL signed.
Aug 2nd, 2015
Someone from Fort George G Meade, MD writes:
I lost both my daughter and my son to my abuser on 05/29/2015. Please protect our children
Aug 2nd, 2015
Someone from Evans, WV signed.
Aug 2nd, 2015
Someone from Edmond, OK writes:
My ex is getting away with alienating out children from me. I haven't seen them since June 20th and don't get to talk to them but maybe once a week "if they want to talk". This is something that needs to be corrected in the courts, this should never be legal.
Aug 2nd, 2015
Someone from Edmond, OK signed.
Someone from Cumberland, RI writes:
I have sole custody praise God! But my ex still has regular visitation and phone calls with my son. He tells my son everything and appeases everything my son says. This all feeds into the abuse and control. He has been remarried for 5 years. Let it go!!!
Someone from Big Springs, WV writes:
they just need to shut all of the corrupt, inhumane and lnjust CPS down.
Aug 1st, 2015
Someone from Big Springs, WV signed.
Aug 1st, 2015
Someone from Huntington, WV signed.
Aug 1st, 2015
Someone from Oklahoma City, OK signed.
Aug 1st, 2015
Someone from Greenwood, FL signed.
Aug 1st, 2015
Someone from Ripley, WV signed.
Aug 1st, 2015
Someone from Spencer, WV signed.
Aug 1st, 2015
Someone from Concord, NH signed.
Aug 1st, 2015
Someone from Suring, WI signed.
Aug 1st, 2015
Someone from Waterbury, CT signed.
Aug 1st, 2015
Someone from Southington, CT signed.
Aug 1st, 2015
Someone from Scottsville, VA signed.
Aug 1st, 2015
Someone from Pompano Beach, FL signed.
Aug 1st, 2015
Someone from Athens, GA signed.
Someone from Clarksville, TN writes:
This needs action immediately
Aug 1st, 2015
Someone from Opelousas, LA signed.
Jul 31st, 2015
Someone from Grovetown, GA signed.
Jul 31st, 2015
Someone from Chula Vista, CA writes:
My son and I are victims as well and were unjustly seperated over it in the most traumatic way possible. The justice system cant give justice if they dont even understand the problems they're dealing with in the first place.
Jul 31st, 2015
Someone from Church Point, LA signed.
Jul 31st, 2015
Someone from Slidell, LA signed.
Jul 31st, 2015
Someone from Mancelona, MI signed.
Jul 31st, 2015
Someone from New York, NY signed.
Jul 31st, 2015
Someone from Opelousas, LA signed.
Jul 31st, 2015
Someone from Idaho Falls, ID signed.
Jul 31st, 2015
Someone from Morrisville, NC writes:
I and my children are the victims too. Within 20 yrs of abuse, we did not received any justice. The abusers and governmental conspirators who forced abuse on us are equally responsible for abuse. I demand investigation and justice.