More Funds To Research a Cure for Scleroderma

Congress, please support this Petition by directing the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases at the National Institutes of Health to expand research related to scleroderma, development and evaluation of new treatments, research on the relationship between scleroderma and secondary conditions including: pulmonary hypertension, gastroparesis, Raynaud?s phenomenon, and Sjögren?s syndrome. Establishment of family and ?childhood-onset? patient registries. Support for the training of new investigators. Direct the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to establish a scleroderma public awareness campaign highlighting disease symptoms, prevalence, related conditions, and the importance of early diagnosis.

This Petition is very important to patients and family members living with Scleroderma. Thank you in advance for your consideration of this Petition.
Jul 17th, 2016
Someone from Fredericksburg, VA signed.
Jul 17th, 2016
Someone from Fredericksburg, VA signed.
Jul 17th, 2016
Someone from Oceanside, CA signed.
Jul 17th, 2016
Someone from Fredericksburg, VA signed.
Jul 17th, 2016
Someone from Fredericksburg, VA writes:
We need a cure for this horrible disease!!
Jul 16th, 2016
Someone from Fort Lauderdale, FL signed.
Jul 16th, 2016
Someone from Rock Hill, SC signed.
Jul 16th, 2016
Someone from Paradise, CA signed.
Jul 15th, 2016
Someone from Edmond, OK writes:
I am thankful to God first and secondly to my doctor, Dr. Carson who has keep me healthy where I still enjoy life. So many with this terrible illness we need congress to fund the research to find a cure.
Jul 15th, 2016
Someone from Gouldsboro, PA writes:
We need a cure!
Jun 16th, 2016
Someone from Naples, FL signed.
Jun 3rd, 2016
Someone from Naples, FL writes:
Spend more money to fund research for this disease.
May 23rd, 2016
Someone from Missoula, MT signed.
May 19th, 2016
Someone from Shelton, WA signed.
May 18th, 2016
Someone from Northumberland, PA writes:
My husband has this horrible disease. Doctors need to be educated, unsure of treatments available.
May 18th, 2016
Someone from Hollywood, FL signed.
May 17th, 2016
Someone from Blackwood, NJ writes:
PLEASE PLEASE pass to have funds for more research to be done. My friend is slowly fading away and funds for more research can help so MANY people and families not have to suffer! Heartwrenching to watch someone you love deteriorate right in front of you and doctors to say their hands are tied and can do nothing else for you.. PLEASE PLEASE HELP THANK YOU!!!
May 17th, 2016
Someone from Naples, FL signed.
May 17th, 2016
Someone from Ashburn, VA signed.
May 17th, 2016
Someone from Overland Park, KS signed.
May 17th, 2016
Someone from Naples, FL signed.
May 17th, 2016
Someone from Overland Park, KS writes:
My daughter has this terrible disease and lives life to the fullest. As a parent you so want to take this away and fix her. She is my warrior my hero my best friend. For the most part she walks with her head held high and really tries to inform and educate all of those around her. This disease needs funding and get the urgency out there for a cure..for all living with this disease or loved ones bless you all and continue praying for a cure..a mother who has the most amazing daughter..I love you to the moon and back...
May 17th, 2016
Someone from Cypress, TX signed.
May 17th, 2016
Someone from Kansas City, MO signed.
May 17th, 2016
Someone from Whitesboro, TX signed.
May 17th, 2016
Someone from Miami, FL signed.
May 17th, 2016
Someone from Pahrump, NV writes:
My Daughter has this disease and has lived with my husband and I for almost 5 years.she is a Mom of four children and two Grandchildren .she fights evert day and try so hard to never show a tear.i think in the almost five years I have only seen her cry once.u know she must cry when she is by herself.But puts up such a positive attitude .she is an example to follow..She is a very beautiful person inside and out.Iam very Proud of her.She just lights up when she is around her children and Grandchildren..Her oldest which is a son is in the Army .and she definitely a proud Army Mom.I Love her so.
May 16th, 2016
Someone from Mason City, IA signed.
May 16th, 2016
Someone from Georgetown, TX signed.
May 16th, 2016
Someone from Clear Lake, IA signed.
May 16th, 2016
Someone from Wichita, KS signed.
May 16th, 2016
Someone from Beaver Dam, KY signed.
May 16th, 2016
Someone from Maumee, OH signed.
May 16th, 2016
Someone from Simpsonville, SC signed.
May 16th, 2016
Someone from Overland Park, KS signed.
May 16th, 2016
Someone from Naples, FL signed.
May 16th, 2016
Someone from Sanford, FL signed.
May 16th, 2016
Someone from Sanford, FL signed.
May 16th, 2016
Someone from Naples, FL signed.
Someone from Clementon, NJ writes: