Moorish-American Nationality

The National Association of Indigeneous Moorish-Americans was organized to promote the formal acknowledgement of the fact that whether the African-American is originally from the continent of Africa, North America, or the Islands, they were indeed tribal people, and indigeneous to their lands of orgin. In light of the fact that African-Americans have been catagorically and systematically disfranchised through the agencies of imperalism,and temporary voting rights,
a constitutionally organized network of Moorish-Americans as a federally recognized automous body of indigeneous Americans should be a viable option for African-Americans who wish to restablish or claim their tribal roots.

Jul 26th, 2016
Someone from Hyattsville, MD writes:
I claim my status as a Moorish American (National).
Jul 26th, 2016
Someone from Killeen, TX signed.
Jul 25th, 2016
Someone from Dayton, OH writes:
It would be ideal for AA to know from which land they journeyed from.
Jul 25th, 2016
Someone from Bedford, OH signed.
Jul 25th, 2016
Someone from Decatur, AL signed.
Jul 25th, 2016
Someone from Las Vegas, NV signed.
Jul 24th, 2016
Someone from Knoxville, TN writes:
I am ja'far el bey known in the name of all capital Justin Crowder hereby on the record and the world pound to be a moor and is making a declaration and proclaiming the nation of Morocco and the empire indigenous Aboriginal Asiatic people with unity peace and love to the most high and Welcome All Nations peace and love to all and for the record I am the living man I'm not no fiction I'm not no Shadow I don't work for the government I work for free to give back to the community and to the people all rights are reserved without prejudice
Jul 24th, 2016
Someone from Knoxville, TN writes:
Jul 24th, 2016
Someone from Los Angeles, CA writes:
I am declaring myself as Moorish American . I am not a *****
Jul 24th, 2016
Someone from Grandview, MO writes:
how do i claim my rights are we moors or not if so i need to know so can represent i thought dru ali said we all are moors or most of us , and if we are im wondering why the moor groups aint saying nothing foreal i mean i thoght of one big way to bring this to the front regardless who dont like it but it seems like all the black groups get rapped up in the politics with the same old beast and i just wanna know how to claim my rights and i hrard we have a government and i want to join so we can get this done now not forever later contact me a amenti@post.com or amenisthehead@post.com
Jul 24th, 2016
Someone from Franklin, TN writes:
I wish to claim my status as a Moorish American. I am not African-American, nor am I black.
Jul 24th, 2016
Someone from Franklin, TN signed.
Jul 24th, 2016
Someone from Indianapolis, IN signed.
Jul 23rd, 2016
Someone from Torrington, CT signed.
Jul 23rd, 2016
Someone from Torrington, CT signed.
Jul 22nd, 2016
Someone from Dallas, TX writes:
I proclaimed my Nationality via rvbeypublications.com.
Jul 22nd, 2016
Someone from Mount Vernon, NY signed.
Jul 21st, 2016
Someone from Brooklyn, NY writes:
All native american have moorish roots whom are indigenous to north,central and south america and the islands of the atlantic . There are artifacts to prove my claim with the monolithic stone heads found in peru,columbia n ecuador n etc.
Jul 21st, 2016
Someone from Atlanta, GA signed.
Jul 21st, 2016
Someone from Raleigh, NC signed.
Jul 21st, 2016
Someone from Baton Rouge, LA signed.
Jul 20th, 2016
Someone from Fort Wayne, IN writes:
This already Law, Sundry Moors Act, Resolution 75
Jul 20th, 2016
Someone from Taylor, MI signed.
Jul 20th, 2016
Someone from Kinston, NC signed.
Jul 20th, 2016
Someone from Detroit, MI signed.
Jul 19th, 2016
Someone from Grifton, NC signed.
Jul 19th, 2016
Someone from West Palm Beach, FL writes:
I hereby proclaim my nationality as moorish american...peace,love,law,and mo'light to the ppl of the world...
Jul 18th, 2016
Someone from West Memphis, AR signed.
Jul 18th, 2016
Someone from San Antonio, TX writes:
Me and mine are claiming our Moorish American heritage American me and mine
Jul 18th, 2016
Someone from Indianapolis, IN signed.
Jul 17th, 2016
Someone from Brooklyn, NY signed.
Jul 17th, 2016
Someone from Cleveland, OH signed.
Jul 16th, 2016
Someone from Dunn, NC signed.
Jul 16th, 2016
Someone from Toledo, OH signed.
Jul 15th, 2016
Someone from Valley Stream, NY writes:
Honoring our Foremothers and Forefathers so that our day's would be long upon the Earth. Islam
Jul 15th, 2016
Someone from Houston, TX signed.
Jul 14th, 2016
Someone from Inglewood, CA signed.
Jul 14th, 2016
Someone from Ft Mitchell, KY writes:
Please allow us to honor our mothers and fathers. It is the divine right of being born into this world!
Jul 14th, 2016
Someone from Decatur, AL signed.
Jul 13th, 2016
Someone from Richmond, KY signed.