Moorish-American Nationality

The National Association of Indigeneous Moorish-Americans was organized to promote the formal acknowledgement of the fact that whether the African-American is originally from the continent of Africa, North America, or the Islands, they were indeed tribal people, and indigeneous to their lands of orgin. In light of the fact that African-Americans have been catagorically and systematically disfranchised through the agencies of imperalism,and temporary voting rights,
a constitutionally organized network of Moorish-Americans as a federally recognized automous body of indigeneous Americans should be a viable option for African-Americans who wish to restablish or claim their tribal roots.

Jan 25th, 2017
ODELL P. from Washington, DC signed.
Jan 17th, 2017
Alan C. from Fort Worth, TX writes:
I Alan J. Calhoun-El am a Free Asiatic Moor... I am from Texas and I am the only Free Moor that I know. I send Peace to all the Moorish-Americans who are making a Conscious Effort to Uplift Themselves and Others. Peace.
Jan 15th, 2017
Latisha H. from Woodbridge, VA writes:
I, Latisha S. Hawkins, descendant of the Lumbee and Aninyunwiya (Cherokee) tribes of North Carolina, am an Indigenous N. American and am not the corporate fiction "LATISHA S. HAWKINS". I am not a U.S.14th AMENDMENT slave. I am a living, natural, Divine being and am not BLACK, AFRICAN-AMERICAN, *****, OR COLORED. This is my public proclamation.
Jan 12th, 2017
Someone from Tulsa, OK writes:
I can't wait to be nationalized and become a Moor citizen because I know in my heart that I am not from Africa Maybe ok ancient bloodline but I am indigenous to this land and I know that in my heart.
Jan 10th, 2017
Armando S. from Phoenix, AZ writes:
How do I go about reclaiming My Moorish Nationality? If any knows the answer to my question please fill free to help me out. Thanks and Peace?
Jan 9th, 2017
Adonai Haile Dey? from Pasadena, CA writes:
For The Record On The Record: I Am Adonai Haile Dey? , A TLC 13Love Community? Private Member Associate not corporate fiction. 9.13 I Am that I Am and that's All that I Am, for those who don't like me, confidentially I Am don't give a damn. I Am Adonai Haile Dey? A True Moor giving My Declaration of TLC 13Love Community? PRIVATE independence amongst Moors Divine MOVEMENT with Abundance, Land, and TMH's prosperity. I Am Adonai Haile Dey??, I Am Not a US citizen I Am Not a Federal citizen I Am Not a domestic citizen I Am Non Resident Alien I Am Foreign to the US Sentient Being in flesh not Fictitious I Am Freeman I'm not affiliated with No Hate Groups or Lawless people. This is My Public Proclamation, I'm for Law & Order & follow TMH's Laws & Order
Jan 8th, 2017
Lateral Bucky M. from Bear, DE writes:
Moors are the real land owners all over the world and the Americas are the hidden home of the Moors from no European know of the Moorish home till after colon was buy here to our Al Morocco you call America
Jan 8th, 2017
Billina P. from Harrisburg, PA writes:
I am Billina Palermo, I am a indigenous Moor - American National. I am not a U.S. 14TH Amendment citizen, I am not the corporate fiction " BILLINA PALERMO" . I here by proclaim my indigenous Moor-American National Status . I am NOT Black ; African-American ; ***** or Colored, I am Not a U.S. Corporate citizen.
Jan 5th, 2017
Jatone /aka.Raja M. from Cincinnati, OH writes:
Jatone d. Monday is now © Raja yahone Zairiphic ? AA222141 1/5/2017 ©Zairiphic Angelical wear AA222141 ? ©The Hand of Zairiphic ? Zairiphic wear productions ? Zairiphic National institute ? CEO : Raja yahone Zairiphic ? pslams 82:6
Jan 5th, 2017
Menelik B. from Columbus, GA writes:
I want to claim what's rightfully mine I want to reposition my self in my country as a moorish American and get my nationality card and be a productive citizen
Jan 5th, 2017
Tracey H. from Columbus, GA writes:
I, Tracey Holcombe-Bey declare my Nationality as Moorish-American...I need to know the proper steps to be recognized by the Gov't In which I live.
Jan 4th, 2017
Reuel B. from Mankato, MN writes:
How do I get my nationality card?
Jan 2nd, 2017
Mary B. from Philadelphia, PA writes:
I am Mary Yvonne Butler Bey, I am a indigenous Moor - American National. I am not a U.S. 14TH Amendment citizen, I am not the corporate fiction " MARY YVONNE BUTLER". I here by proclaim my indigenous Moor-American National Status . I am NOT Black ; African-American ; ***** or Colored, I am Not a U.S. Corporate citizen.
Dec 30th, 2016
Daryl E. from Akron, OH writes:
I declare my nationality as a Native American Moor
Dec 29th, 2016
Daishaun D. from Winchester, TN signed.
Dec 22nd, 2016
Melvin B. from New Castle, DE signed.
Dec 21st, 2016
Someone from Spring, TX writes:
I claim my family nationally publicly here as a moorish American Johnnie Robinson spiritual name moel bey willow Robinson spiritual name willow el bey johnathorn Robinson spiritual name johnathorn el bey Michael Robinson spiritual name bey may this reach beyond the universe
Dec 21st, 2016
Someone from Lancaster, CA signed.
Dec 20th, 2016
Lemar R. from Decatur, GA signed.
Dec 20th, 2016
Lemar R. from Decatur, GA signed.
Dec 14th, 2016
sheldon h. from Spring valley, NY writes:
I declare that I am a free man and the direct descendant of African ancestors whom were enslaved in the Americas. I claim my nationality to Moorish American by birth rights of my creator. my NU name is Ali AAkbar el bey. ( NU=Nubian)
Dec 11th, 2016
Someone from Los Angeles, CA signed.
Dec 11th, 2016
Corey C. from Christiana, TN signed.
Dec 11th, 2016
Sheldon H. from Spring Valley, NY writes:
Asiatic moorish American is my nationality.... This I proclaim.. My moorish birth right name is Shadeem El Hali
Dec 8th, 2016
Edward B. from Boutte, LA signed.
Dec 7th, 2016
Someone from White Plains, NY signed.
Dec 4th, 2016
Loretta M M. from Kansas City, MO writes:
Asiatics
Dec 4th, 2016
Brock P. from Little Rock, AR signed.
Dec 4th, 2016
Brock P. from Little Rock, AR writes:
I declare my Nationality as Moorish American I am fully competent. I want to and need to go through the correct upright process.. Brock Patel Bey Little Rock, Ar
Nov 30th, 2016
MOZELL ADONAIKEM G. from Hazelwood, MO writes:
I DECLARE MY NATIONALITY NATIONALITY NATURAL SELF AS MOORISH AMERICA
Nov 29th, 2016
jerome j. from Atlanta, GA writes:
we must overcome the fraud of accepting these slave brand names like blacks, African, and the n words. we must return to our mothers & fathers true name Americans.
Nov 28th, 2016
Bobby G. from Palmer, AK writes:
My name is Bobby Green Lyons El and I Am a Autonomous {existing as an independent Being\entity} AB Original Moor\ish American (Al Moroccan) National by Birth! A Soul Conscious Being residing in a flesh and blood body!
Nov 24th, 2016
Aaron F. from Tustin, CA signed.
Nov 20th, 2016
lASHONDA F. from Lancaster, TX writes:
we all should be free....#BLM....we aren't SUPER PREDATORS, we're GODS
Nov 12th, 2016
Someone from Riverhead, NY writes:
This IS how we move forward peace ISLAM
Nov 11th, 2016
Melvin B. from Newcastle, DE writes:
Thank Allah for truth making me free.
Nov 9th, 2016
Someone from Pleasant Grove, AL writes:
I would like to change my nationality how do I go about doing so?
Oct 30th, 2016
Caleb B. from Washington, DC writes:
I want to change my nationality to Morrison American
Oct 29th, 2016
Someone from Baton Rouge, LA writes:
When can our name be changed to(MOORISH AMERICAN)!
Oct 27th, 2016
Douglas D. from Ogden, UT writes:
When a citizen of another country comes into the United States they are subject to the laws of the United States. Do you think you can commit murder in any country and not have to answer for the crime? Wrong! In some countries you would summarily be killed within hours or days.