Moorish-American Nationality

The National Association of Indigeneous Moorish-Americans was organized to promote the formal acknowledgement of the fact that whether the African-American is originally from the continent of Africa, North America, or the Islands, they were indeed tribal people, and indigeneous to their lands of orgin. In light of the fact that African-Americans have been catagorically and systematically disfranchised through the agencies of imperalism,and temporary voting rights,
a constitutionally organized network of Moorish-Americans as a federally recognized automous body of indigeneous Americans should be a viable option for African-Americans who wish to restablish or claim their tribal roots.

Apr 12th, 2017
Someone from Everett, WA signed.
Mar 29th, 2017
Shay B. from Lancaster, TX signed.
Mar 28th, 2017
Jacobia W. from Orlando, FL signed.
Mar 27th, 2017
Bro Stephen Michael E. from Baltimore, MD writes:
?Officers of the court have no immunity, when violating a Constitutional right, from liability. For they are deemed to know the law.? Owen v. Independence, 100 S.C.T. 1398, 445 US 622.
Mar 23rd, 2017
Jennifer M. from Marysville, WA writes:
We are don't b misguided into thinking otherwise. Proclaim nationality (search online 4 what others have used) and file with the county (only elected official n office which is our republic) and get receipt to attach 2 paperwork. Research this! More 2 it but not 2 b discouraged. The other nations will ONLY help us if we r N proper persona (honoring our ancestors recognizing who we REALLY R not who we've been let 2 believe). Declaring this gives u legally the a1 status we were born 2 have, this is the highest status! It's never been about 'race' skin color it's about BIRTHRIGHT THEFT n always been. Don't fall 4 that ne more, all scholars know this. We suffer 4 a lack of knowledge! Educate yourself. Never stop. I.S.L.A.M ? nationality is FAMILY lift each other up don't tear down. Europeans play off this and cause us 2 separate further. We are heirs 2 the largest estate in the world! Native American/African American/Mexican/Puerto Rican are legally dead status n not inheritable, have no rights only privlages! Those were names given by the pilgrims Europeans NOT OUR NAMES n we use them! We r MOOR/MUUIR ALL ONE, all varieties of melanin complexions! Divide and concur a tactic that's been used don't let this work ne longer! Let your family (fellow Moorish Americans the only TRUE AMERICANS BTW)know help speed this us and wake up our brothers/sisters!
Mar 20th, 2017
Devin M. from Ann Arbor, MI signed.
Mar 18th, 2017
ivory s. from Tallahassee, FL signed.
Mar 16th, 2017
Lynne L. from Tecumseh, MI writes:
By signing this petition, I am demanding and reclaiming all my tribal rights from birth as a soverign Moor. I reclaim the same rights for all past and future ancestors.
Mar 8th, 2017
Tony R. from Fort Worth, TX signed.
Mar 7th, 2017
Someone from Baltimore, MD writes:
By signing this petition I am reclaiming my rightful status, birthright & proper person as my sovereign Moorish tribal nationality. Based on the foundation of Love, Truth, Peace, Freedom & Justice. I am claiming my tribal roots for myself, my children, grandchildren and great children.
Mar 6th, 2017
kimberley b. from Roanoke, AL signed.
Feb 24th, 2017
Janet B. from Omaha, NE writes:
I agree
Feb 22nd, 2017
tracy g. from Shreveport, LA writes:
Please send paper work for Indigeneous Americans to claim our roots.
Feb 12th, 2017
Dale W. from Greensburg, PA writes:
Can anyone send me information on our PEOPLE.Please contact me sincerely.
Feb 11th, 2017
Ella P. from Portland, OR signed.
Feb 10th, 2017
Someone from St Louis, MO writes:
I am Moor
Feb 4th, 2017
Someone from Kansas City, MO writes:
I have been looking to become National but all info I have been receiving were dead ends. Can anyone help me with this task? Thank you.
Feb 2nd, 2017
Elizabeth G. from Memphis, GA signed.
Feb 1st, 2017
Benjamin B. from Billings, MT writes:
I wish to proclaim my nationality
Jan 30th, 2017
Javon B. from Brinkley, AR writes:
We ask that congress set us moorish people at liberty
Jan 28th, 2017
RUEBEN P. from Oakland, CA writes:
Send info please.
Jan 25th, 2017
ODELL P. from Washington, DC signed.
Jan 17th, 2017
Alan C. from Fort Worth, TX writes:
I Alan J. Calhoun-El am a Free Asiatic Moor... I am from Texas and I am the only Free Moor that I know. I send Peace to all the Moorish-Americans who are making a Conscious Effort to Uplift Themselves and Others. Peace.
Jan 15th, 2017
Latisha H. from Woodbridge, VA writes:
I, Latisha S. Hawkins, descendant of the Lumbee and Aninyunwiya (Cherokee) tribes of North Carolina, am an Indigenous N. American and am not the corporate fiction "LATISHA S. HAWKINS". I am not a U.S.14th AMENDMENT slave. I am a living, natural, Divine being and am not BLACK, AFRICAN-AMERICAN, *****, OR COLORED. This is my public proclamation.
Jan 12th, 2017
Someone from Tulsa, OK writes:
I can't wait to be nationalized and become a Moor citizen because I know in my heart that I am not from Africa Maybe ok ancient bloodline but I am indigenous to this land and I know that in my heart.
Jan 10th, 2017
Armando S. from Phoenix, AZ writes:
How do I go about reclaiming My Moorish Nationality? If any knows the answer to my question please fill free to help me out. Thanks and Peace?
Jan 9th, 2017
Adonai Haile Dey? from Pasadena, CA writes:
For The Record On The Record: I Am Adonai Haile Dey? , A TLC 13Love Community? Private Member Associate not corporate fiction. 9.13 I Am that I Am and that's All that I Am, for those who don't like me, confidentially I Am don't give a damn. I Am Adonai Haile Dey? A True Moor giving My Declaration of TLC 13Love Community? PRIVATE independence amongst Moors Divine MOVEMENT with Abundance, Land, and TMH's prosperity. I Am Adonai Haile Dey??, I Am Not a US citizen I Am Not a Federal citizen I Am Not a domestic citizen I Am Non Resident Alien I Am Foreign to the US Sentient Being in flesh not Fictitious I Am Freeman I'm not affiliated with No Hate Groups or Lawless people. This is My Public Proclamation, I'm for Law & Order & follow TMH's Laws & Order
Jan 8th, 2017
Lateral Bucky M. from Bear, DE writes:
Moors are the real land owners all over the world and the Americas are the hidden home of the Moors from no European know of the Moorish home till after colon was buy here to our Al Morocco you call America
Jan 8th, 2017
Billina P. from Harrisburg, PA writes:
I am Billina Palermo, I am a indigenous Moor - American National. I am not a U.S. 14TH Amendment citizen, I am not the corporate fiction " BILLINA PALERMO" . I here by proclaim my indigenous Moor-American National Status . I am NOT Black ; African-American ; ***** or Colored, I am Not a U.S. Corporate citizen.
Jan 5th, 2017
Jatone /aka.Raja M. from Cincinnati, OH writes:
Jatone d. Monday is now © Raja yahone Zairiphic ? AA222141 1/5/2017 ©Zairiphic Angelical wear AA222141 ? ©The Hand of Zairiphic ? Zairiphic wear productions ? Zairiphic National institute ? CEO : Raja yahone Zairiphic ? pslams 82:6
Jan 5th, 2017
Menelik B. from Columbus, GA writes:
I want to claim what's rightfully mine I want to reposition my self in my country as a moorish American and get my nationality card and be a productive citizen
Jan 5th, 2017
Tracey H. from Columbus, GA writes:
I, Tracey Holcombe-Bey declare my Nationality as Moorish-American...I need to know the proper steps to be recognized by the Gov't In which I live.
Jan 4th, 2017
Reuel B. from Mankato, MN writes:
How do I get my nationality card?
Jan 2nd, 2017
Mary B. from Philadelphia, PA writes:
I am Mary Yvonne Butler Bey, I am a indigenous Moor - American National. I am not a U.S. 14TH Amendment citizen, I am not the corporate fiction " MARY YVONNE BUTLER". I here by proclaim my indigenous Moor-American National Status . I am NOT Black ; African-American ; ***** or Colored, I am Not a U.S. Corporate citizen.
Dec 30th, 2016
Daryl E. from Akron, OH writes:
I declare my nationality as a Native American Moor
Dec 29th, 2016
Daishaun D. from Winchester, TN signed.
Dec 22nd, 2016
Melvin B. from New Castle, DE signed.
Dec 21st, 2016
Someone from Spring, TX writes:
I claim my family nationally publicly here as a moorish American Johnnie Robinson spiritual name moel bey willow Robinson spiritual name willow el bey johnathorn Robinson spiritual name johnathorn el bey Michael Robinson spiritual name bey may this reach beyond the universe
Dec 21st, 2016
Someone from Lancaster, CA signed.
Dec 20th, 2016
Lemar R. from Decatur, GA signed.