Issue Murder Indictment - George W. Bush

Issue Murder Indictment of George W. Bush

Launching a War of Aggression is the Supreme Crime Against Humanity as established at Nuremberg by United States Chief Prosecutor Justice Robert H. Jackson ["if certain acts of violation of treaties are crimes, they are crimes whether the United States does them or whether Germany does them and we are not prepared to lay down a rule of criminal conduct against others, which we would not be willing to have invoked against us"] and when George W. Bush attacked and invaded Iraq without securing a new war resolution as required, from the United Nations Security Council [a signed Treaty], his invasion, occupation, and everything that followed became a War of Aggression, totally illegal and immoral from the very first day.

George W. Bush, with command responsibility, bears full accountability and personal responsibility for the unlawful deaths of over 1,000,000 Iraqis, and over 4,100 American soldiers, who were killed in Iraq as a direct result of his launching an illegal and immoral War of Aggression against Iraq, and all these killings based on his totally false pretense of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq posing an imminent threat to the United States and all the big lies he told about Iraq [that Iraq is an "imminent threat" to the United States, capable of attacking the United States within forty-five minutes, and Iraq may actually be planning an attack on the United States, and Iraq has deadly nuclear weapons that could result in a mushroom cloud over one of our cities - and Iraq has huge stockpiles of the most dangerous and deadly Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) known to mankind].

Like Hermann Goering, Rudolf Hess, Wilheim Keitel, and the other Nazis Leaders, who were tried and found guilty at Nuremberg, issue a murder indictment of George W. Bush and commence trial on the following charges: genocide; conspiracy to commit crimes against peace; war crimes; crimes against humanity; and crimes of mass murder and torture of human beings in custody.

Reference:

1.) President Bush, for example, made 232 false statements about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and another 28 false statements about Iraq's links to Al Qaeda.

2.) The Nuremberg Trials - Nazis Leaders on trial.

3.) George W. Bush - tried and found guilty of genocide, crimes against peace, and crimes against humanity by an International War Crimes Tribunal of Conscience - the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission, in compliance with proper legal process - VERDICT
Mar 15th, 2016
Someone from Clinton, TN writes:
What this man has done wow
Mar 14th, 2016
Someone from Arnoldsburg, WV signed.
Mar 13th, 2016
Someone from Arnoldsburg, WV signed.
Mar 9th, 2016
Someone from Booneville, KY writes:
prosecution is too easy.he should stand on top of skyscaper with fire from below rising
Feb 20th, 2016
Someone from Beverly Hills, CA writes:
Bush Family Oil and Drug Cartel. Mass Murderers.
Feb 9th, 2016
Someone from Mcdonough, GA signed.
Feb 4th, 2016
Someone from Minnetonka, MN writes:
Also Bush needs to be convicted for the murder of 3000 innocent people on 9/11. He and his father are psychopaths.
Feb 3rd, 2016
Someone from Canyon Country, CA signed.
Feb 3rd, 2016
Someone from Fellsmere, FL signed.
Jan 30th, 2016
Someone from Arnoldsburg, WV signed.
Jan 28th, 2016
Someone from Frankfort, IL writes:
George Bush Dick Cheney Donald Rumsfeld Condoleezza Rice in the whole Bush administration should be hung in front of the Capitol building with the sign on them saying this is what will happen when I betray a country and send thousands of American men and women along with all the innocent Iraqi men women and children that were killed
Jan 23rd, 2016
Someone from Mesquite, TX writes:
Starting with the world Trade Center and evidence that was an inside job.George Bush mislead this country. I look at him as the most profound mass murderer in history.
Jan 23rd, 2016
Someone from Knoxville, TN signed.
Jan 23rd, 2016
Someone from Colorado Springs, CO writes:
The bush family has fought the American people since at least the 1930s,being stopped trading/supplying at least the nazi army. With trading with the enemies act 1943.H,WBush 41 had the military commit 13 mass graves and is still known as the butcher of Panama during the Noriega Affair seeking a nicoragran war,establishing the five cocaine production camps in Colombia with "Ollie " North.Jeb says anyone talking about his daddy he will "beat up ".He can start with me ,Chris Young
Jan 16th, 2016
Someone from Raleigh, NC signed.
Someone from Pasadena, CA writes:
these taps are good and yes i probly gave some good*****powers foe mount hilldreths you cant tell it but ilove aloy you were supose to take it off me but my be it was an over powerences but i am sorry because i was impelled