Increase Herpes Research Funding

Please increase research funding to promote a cure and better treaments for HSV 1 and 2.

Herpes is a national, and worldwide epidemic. It increases one's chances of acquiring HIV, it causes blindness, it has been linked to Alzheimer's and certainly causes depression, anxiety and untold suffering amongst the afflicted and their loved ones. Additionally, herpes makes individuals who have AIDS more infectious.

The CDC estimates that 48 million people in the United States alone suffers from genital herpes. It is estimated that there are 500,000 new cases each year in the United States alone. Various estimates indicate the direct costs of treating genital herpes alone to be over 1 billion dollars per annum. This does not take into account productivity losses and the costs to treat resulting depression, etc. Additionally, this also does not reflect the economic burden associated with HSV-1 or oral/facial herpes which affects as many as 50% of the United States population and as many as 90% of the US population 50 years of age and older.

As a signer of this petition, taxpayer and proud citizen of the United States I respectfully ask that you do everything within your powers to increase research funding for this terrible disease!

Jul 10th, 2015
Someone from Plainfield, NJ signed.
Jul 7th, 2015
Someone from Atlanta, GA writes:
My Name is Elizabeth Candra, am from United State, I want to let the world know about DR SUKU I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from HERPES VIRUS GENIAL,Living with HERPES VIRUS patient just like living in hell,and never knew i could get out of this hell until i came across testimonies of people whom surfing FOR HERPES VIRUS saying thing on the internet about how this great DR SUKU African traditional doctor cured their HERPES VIRUS GENIAL.Some other people said he also CURE HIV while others who has been healed from(Cancer lung) At first i thought those testimonies where one of those bunch of trash posted by scams on the internet. But because i was desperate and wanted to try anything and everything just to get well,This disease has been trying to circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor but not well,so i wrote to DR SUKU telling him about my HERPES VIRUS GENIAL he told me not to worry that he will help me to be cured, hmm i never believed it, well after all the procedures and herbal cure given to me by this Dr SUKU few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me, and suddenly after some time i was finally healed, friends i will advise if you have any sickness at all you can email:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com and you are that you have herpes patient please friends i will advice you to contact him now so that you can be cure on time his address: greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com or call his Mobil number or you can add him true is what App:+234874839242
Jul 6th, 2015
Someone from Plainfield, NJ signed.
Jul 6th, 2015
Someone from Los Angeles, CA signed.
Jul 4th, 2015
Someone from Mitchellville, TN signed.
Jul 3rd, 2015
Someone from New York, NY signed.
Jul 2nd, 2015
Someone from Los Angeles, CA signed.
Jun 28th, 2015
Someone from Charlestown, MA signed.
Jun 27th, 2015
Someone from Charlestown, MA signed.
Jun 24th, 2015
Someone from Chicago, IL signed.
Jun 23rd, 2015
Someone from New York, NY signed.
Jun 22nd, 2015
Someone from Atlanta, GA writes:
I am here to give my testimony about Dr SUKU who helped me in my life, i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Dr SUKU,i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr SUKU cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you Dr.SUKU am cured you can also get your self cured my friends if you really need my doctor help, you can reach him now:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com or call his Mobil number or you can add him true is what App:+234874839242 his webs site,:http://greatsukusolutiontemplehotmailcom.webs.com/ THANK YOU FOR YOU HELP TO CURE MY (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS)AM SO GRATEFUL,I WILL ADVICE YOU FRIENDS HIS WILL HELP YOU TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM EMAIL:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com
Jun 21st, 2015
Someone from Pine Lake, GA signed.
Jun 20th, 2015
Someone from Philadelphia, PA signed.
Jun 20th, 2015
Someone from Atlanta, GA writes:
I am here to give my testimony about Dr SUKU who helped me in my life, i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Dr SUKU,i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr SUKU cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you Dr.SUKU am cured you can also get your self cured my friends if you really need my doctor help, you can reach him now:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com or call his Mobil number:+234874839242 his webs site,:http://greatsukusolutiontemplehotmailcom.webs.com/ THANK YOU FOR YOU HELP TO CURE MY (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS)AM SO GRATEFUL,I WILL ADVICE YOU FRIENDS HIS WILL HELP YOU TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM EMAIL:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com
Jun 19th, 2015
Someone from Atlanta, GA writes:
Jun 18th, 2015
Someone from Atlanta, GA writes:
Jun 17th, 2015
Someone from Atlanta, GA writes:
Jun 14th, 2015
Someone from Atlanta, GA signed.
Jun 12th, 2015
Someone from Blue Mounds, WI writes:
As a victim of hsv 2, I respectfully ask that the rush for a cure becomes more urgent. At the rate this disease is spreading, everyone in my generation will have the virus by the age of 30.I am only 19 years old, Life seems hopeless and repetitive without intimacy or the chance at a normal life. The time for US to speak up is now. Suicide rates skyrocket because of hopelessness via herpes, I should know, I attempted to take my own life. With hope that the end to herpes is nearing, I truly believe that thousands of people will spare their own lives. Please consider how necessary this endeavor is. Millions of people need this. There is no question about how painful, degrading and contagious this virus is. The world is in an epidemic, this is the most common disease in existence. We need you, the great leaders of our nation, to take a stand and start paving the road to the end of herpes, no matter the cost.
Jun 12th, 2015
Someone from Blue Mounds, WI writes:
As a victim of hsv 2, I respectfully ask that the rush for a cure becomes more urgent. At the rate this disease is spreading, everyone in my generation will have the virus by the age of 30. Life seems hopeless and repetitive without intimacy or the chance at a normal life. Please consider how necessary this endeavor is. Millions of people need this. There is no question about how painful, degrading and contagious this virus is. The world is in an epidemic, this is the most common disease in existence.
Jun 12th, 2015
Someone from Colorado Springs, CO signed.
Jun 12th, 2015
Someone from El Dorado Hills, CA signed.
Jun 12th, 2015
Someone from Atlanta, GA writes:
I can?t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS patient in the world i never believed that their could be any complete cure for Herpes or any cure for herpes,i saw people?s testimony on blog sites of how Dr SUKU prepare herbal cure and brought them back to life again. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without the herpes the doctor gave to me. Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any herpes system on my body. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine to Dr SUKU I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for herpes that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure from Dr SUKU his website: http://greatsukusolutiontemplehotmailcom.webs.com/ to your HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. One thing i have come to realize is that you never know how true it is until you try. There is no harm in trying. Remember, delay in treatment leads to death. Here is his email: greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com Contact him and be free from herpes!thank you for you help me to cure my (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) am so grateful to you Dr SUKU make god bless you for you work done.i advice you contact him and get cure on time is real to help you to cure you herpes he have help me too his vie email:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com or call his Mobil number:+234874839242 ..
Jun 10th, 2015
Someone from San Juan, PR signed.
Jun 7th, 2015
Someone from Mexican Hat, UT signed.
Jun 4th, 2015
Someone from Hyannis, MA signed.
Jun 4th, 2015
Someone from Noblesville, IN signed.
Jun 4th, 2015
Someone from Springfield, MA signed.
Jun 2nd, 2015
Someone from Atlanta, GA writes:
I can?t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS patient in the world i never believed that their could be any complete cure for Herpes or any cure for herpes,i saw people?s testimony on blog sites of how Dr SUKU prepare herbal cure and brought them back to life again. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without the herpes the doctor gave to me. Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any herpes system on my body. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine to Dr SUKU I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for herpes that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure from Dr SUKU hie website: http://greatsukusolutiontemplehotmailcom.webs.com/ to your HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. One thing i have come to realize is that you never know how true it is until you try. There is no harm in trying. Remember, delay in treatment leads to death. Here is his email: greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com Contact him and be free from herpes!thank you for you help me to cure my (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) am so grateful to you Dr SUKU make god bless you for you work done.i advice you contact him and get cure on time is real to help you to cure you herpes he have help me too his vie email:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com or call his Mobil number:+234874839242
May 30th, 2015
Someone from New York, NY writes:
I want to use this means to thank him for his help i have gentian herpes for 9month now it was last week i foundout about him that he can cure herpes, and also use this mean to thanks to danie who i saw her post and also give the instruction how to get rid of it with the help of doctor Abegbe the man also help me out with just 45mins spell casting i contacted this man for help and he never disappoint me and he give me what i requested from him by curing me that is why i want to share this to the nearby people so that you also get cure from this sickness forever you can email him now DR.ABEGBESPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM DR.ABEGBESPELLHOME@HOTMAIL.COM
May 27th, 2015
Someone from Lafayette, LA signed.
May 26th, 2015
Someone from Atlanta, GA signed.
May 26th, 2015
Someone from Granite City, IL writes:
If you can increase funding for this disease, you can eradicate it worldwide please increase the funding.
May 22nd, 2015
Someone from Atlanta, GA writes:
As I'm reading these comments its sounds good, but there is no cure for HIV nor herpes. Where are you getting this from? I have faith too, but there are no vaccinations for these diseases.
May 15th, 2015
Someone from New York, NY signed.
May 12th, 2015
Someone from Agawam, MA signed.
May 12th, 2015
Someone from Baton Rouge, LA signed.
May 6th, 2015
Someone from Pylesville, MD signed.
May 6th, 2015
Someone from Bel Air, MD signed.