Increase Herpes Research Funding

Please increase research funding to promote a cure and better treaments for HSV 1 and 2.

Herpes is a national, and worldwide epidemic. It increases one's chances of acquiring HIV, it causes blindness, it has been linked to Alzheimer's and certainly causes depression, anxiety and untold suffering amongst the afflicted and their loved ones. Additionally, herpes makes individuals who have AIDS more infectious.

The CDC estimates that 48 million people in the United States alone suffers from genital herpes. It is estimated that there are 500,000 new cases each year in the United States alone. Various estimates indicate the direct costs of treating genital herpes alone to be over 1 billion dollars per annum. This does not take into account productivity losses and the costs to treat resulting depression, etc. Additionally, this also does not reflect the economic burden associated with HSV-1 or oral/facial herpes which affects as many as 50% of the United States population and as many as 90% of the US population 50 years of age and older.

As a signer of this petition, taxpayer and proud citizen of the United States I respectfully ask that you do everything within your powers to increase research funding for this terrible disease!

Dec 12th, 2015
Someone from New York, NY signed.
Dec 9th, 2015
Someone from Hallandale, FL signed.
Dec 8th, 2015
Someone from Los Angeles, CA signed.
Dec 8th, 2015
Someone from Orange, CA writes:
Thank you for all your hard work trying to find a cure for this infection. I would greatly appreciate if more funds were going towards this research as this is an epidemic in itself.
Dec 3rd, 2015
Someone from Baytown, TX signed.
Dec 3rd, 2015
Someone from Providence, UT signed.
Dec 2nd, 2015
Someone from Abbeville, AL writes:
All thanks to Dr chima who lives, I am here to share a good testimony and give hope to the hopeless who think there is no cure for ,herpes ,hepatitis,als,etc all deadly diseases .. i appreciate everyone for taken their precious time to read my testimony three months ago i was diagnosed with Hepatitis b , when i saw someone post on facebook,who write about how DR CHIMA .cured him of a herpes (hsv-2)and brought him back to life,i thought it was a scam ,then i research on the internet more,then i found out that DR CHIMA has cured so many people and my friend said she has come across a lot about him and said that he is a real herbalist remedy to all kinds of deadly disease and he lives in south africa , i was really surprised on this and confused as well, I was so speechless and quickly i contact him on this email.DRCHIMAHERBALCURE(at)GMAILCOM,so that he can help me and he replied quickly and to told me i must not worry ,that am dealing with the right person that he will cure me, and i purchased the herbal medicine ,then he sent it across to me and he told me the way i was going to be taken the medicine which i did, and in next 2 weeks i went to the hospital and the doctor test me and said that i am now negative, i am very happy about this, i pray everybody out there will read this and try him and see the good work DR CHIMA .
Dec 2nd, 2015
Someone from Abbeville, AL signed.
Dec 2nd, 2015
Someone from Lake City, FL writes:
I'm Mark Raudales from United State...I was in trouble when the doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Herpes simplex? I though about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I?m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was surfing the internet I found Dr. Suku contact number. I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i was cure from herpes by the herbal medication I receiver from Dr Suku I never thought that herpes can be cure until I met Dr Suku who use is special medication to heal me,I will want us to share tip and forum on his email:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com or call +234874839242,I will drop Dr Suku contact for any kinds of diseases for cure,..
Dec 1st, 2015
Someone from Havelock, NC signed.
Nov 30th, 2015
Someone from Lake City, FL writes:
Nov 28th, 2015
Someone from New York, NY signed.
Nov 28th, 2015
Someone from Greenville, SC signed.
Nov 28th, 2015
Someone from Crown Point, IN signed.
Nov 28th, 2015
Someone from Denver, CO writes:
I'm here to testify about the great work Dr Marvel did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Marvel on how he cured her from Herpes Simplex Virus. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr Marvel assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact Dr Marvel via email extremespellhome@hotmail.com . You can also call his telephone number +1 559 898 2962. Thanks once again Dr Marvel. Helen Robert.
Nov 24th, 2015
Someone from Atlanta, GA writes:
Good day every one i want to inform the general public how i was cured of Herpes Virus Patient for good Five years i was loosing hope on myself my Boyfriend ran away from me because of my situation one day i was online and i met a recommend on how Dr Suku help her to cure herpes,so i still continue search i saw a testimony of someone again who has been healed from "HIV AND HEPATITIS B" by this Man Dr Suku and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i email Dr Suku telling him about my HERPES Virus he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured...oh i never believed it,well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man 2 weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr Suku assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE,hat is why i want you to join me thank Dr Suku for saving my life if you need help please contact him via email;greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com or his cell number +2348074839242,
Nov 23rd, 2015
Someone from Sagaponack, NY signed.
Nov 18th, 2015
Someone from New York, NY writes:
I can?t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS patient in the world i never believed that there could be any complete cure for Herpes or any cure for herpes,i saw people?s testimony on blog sites of how prophet suleman prepare herbal cure and sent to them and they were cured. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without the herpes the Dr gave to me. Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the Dr confirmed that there is no trace of a
Nov 17th, 2015
Someone from Colorado Springs, CO signed.
Nov 17th, 2015
Someone from Honolulu, HI signed.
Nov 16th, 2015
Someone from New York, NY signed.
Nov 12th, 2015
Someone from New York, NY signed.
Nov 11th, 2015
Someone from Malden, MA signed.
Nov 11th, 2015
Someone from New York, NY signed.
Nov 10th, 2015
Someone from Hamden, CT signed.
Nov 10th, 2015
Someone from Los Angeles, CA signed.
Nov 9th, 2015
Someone from Ontario, CA signed.
Nov 9th, 2015
Someone from Ontario, CA signed.
Nov 6th, 2015
Someone from Topanga, CA signed.
Nov 4th, 2015
Someone from Springfield, MA signed.
Nov 4th, 2015
Someone from Philadelphia, PA signed.
Nov 2nd, 2015
Someone from Hamburg, AR signed.
Oct 30th, 2015
Someone from Arvada, CO signed.
Oct 28th, 2015
Someone from Fresh Meadows, NY signed.
Oct 26th, 2015
Someone from Los Angeles, CA signed.
Oct 24th, 2015
Someone from Cantonment, FL signed.
Oct 23rd, 2015
Someone from New York, NY signed.
Oct 23rd, 2015
Someone from Atlanta, GA writes:
I am here to give my testimony about Dr SUKU who helped me in my life, i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Dr SUKU,i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr SUKU cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you Dr.SUKU am cured you can also get your self cured my friends if you really need my doctor help, you can reach him now:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com or call his Mobil number or you call him telephone:+234874839242 THANK YOU FOR YOU HELP TO CURE MY (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS)AM SO GRATEFUL,I WILL ADVICE YOU FRIENDS HIS WILL HELP YOU TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM EMAIL:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com
Oct 18th, 2015
Someone from Abington, PA signed.
Oct 11th, 2015
Someone from Westland, MI signed.