Increase Herpes Research Funding

Public Comments (2,549)
  • May 21st, 2016
    Someone from New York, NY signed.
  • May 18th, 2016
    Someone from Atlanta, GA signed.
  • May 18th, 2016
    Someone from Agawam, MA writes:
    .I am from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Genital Herpes. I though about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I?m gone,i was also felling pains in my Enus and vigina. I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was surfing the internet I found Dr. Sunshine contact number. I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I?m cured by Dr.OGIDI herbal medicine, I?m very thankful to Dr. OGIDI and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on ogidiganherbal DOCTOR OGIDI CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. MND
    REPORT COMMENTS

Do you want to report these comments to the moderator for removal? They should be offensive, threatening, a duplicate submission, or spam.

• May 12th, 2016
    Someone from Atlanta, GA signed.
  • May 12th, 2016
    Someone from Atlanta, GA signed.
  • May 10th, 2016
    Someone from Miami, FL writes:
    I want to say a big thanks to the great Suku for his divine healing hands he use his herbal medicine to restore my normal health, since 4 years ago i have been diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX INFECTION, ever since my life became a total disaster, i suffers from Herpes disease for many years that i was having it, miraculously one day as i was going the internet i saw a very heart blowing testimony of how the great Dr Suku has cure a so many people from this disgusting disease so without wasting much time, i contacted the email of this great herbal doctor to my greatest surprise he assured me that he will cure my Herpes simplex, and before i knew it,he prepared a herbal medicine for me, and after receiving it and using it for 2 weeks i was cured totally,i believe he can help you to cure that same disease you have any types of disease,HIV,HEPATITIS,DIABETES,CANCER,HSV 1, contact his email:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com or his Mobile:+2348074839242 or visit his website:http://greatsukusolutiont.wix.com/dr-suku

• May 9th, 2016
    Someone from North Las Vegas, NV signed.
  • May 9th, 2016
    Someone from New York, NY signed.
  • May 8th, 2016
    Someone from Shaktoolik, AK signed.
  • May 7th, 2016
    Someone from New Bedford, MA writes:
    Herpes simplex 1

• May 6th, 2016

• May 4th, 2016
    Someone from Miami, FL writes:
    I'm Rose Holland from CANADA, i want to use this privilege to share with everyone on how me and my husband was cured of HIV/Aids by the great Dr.Suku,ever since me and my husband was diagnosed of HIV/AIDS we have never been ourselves, we have taken every medication,drugs,pills,and so many others,we were afraid that we might never get cured,but everything turnaround when i saw numerous testimonies of Dr.Suku curing several persons from HIV/AIDS with his herbal medicine,without wasting any minutes i contacted his Email:GREATSUKUSOLUTIONTEMPLE@HOTMAIL.COM,he told me to be happy that he will make sure that me and my husband will be cure,i obeyed and followed his instructions and thereafter he sent me the herbal medicine so we take it after taking it for 2 weeks me and my husband was totally cured,at first i never believed that we will be cure,but today my story is different , in-case you are suffering from this same disease, you can also contact him for the same result on his website: http://greatsukusolutiont.wix.com/dr-suku or call +2348074839242.i am so grateful to you sir for saving me and my husband life.

• May 4th, 2016
    Someone from Miami, FL signed.
  • Apr 30th, 2016
    Someone from Miami, FL writes:
    I want to appreciate Dr Suku for using his herbal medicine to cure my family herpes virus,since 3years ago my family have been having this herpes disease and it have been giving my family challenges,we were so perplexed cause my family have taken several drugs to be cure but every of our effort was in-vain,a fateful morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr Suku curing people of their herpes disease immediately i contacted Dr Suku on his email:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com,told him about my family troubles and he told me that my family must be cure,so he prepare a herbal medicine for my family which we use for 2 weeks and everything was like a dream for my family,my family herpes disease was totally gone,why don't you contact him today and be free from your disease,his Mobile:+2348074839242 or his website:http://greatsukusolutiont.wix.com/dr-suku

• Apr 30th, 2016
    Someone from Bronx, NY signed.
  • Apr 28th, 2016
    Someone from Ogden, UT writes:
    This is real take it serious, my name is HURN TU CATHCART, i am from usa Lose Angeles who will believe that herbs can cure hiv&aids i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man who is well know of HIV and cancer cure, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the hiv&aids in my body, he prepare the herbs for me and send it through courier service, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of the one month, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital was also negative, then i took my friend who was also suffering from hiv&aids to the herbal DOCTOR, his name is Dr.ituafelice, after the she has taking his herbs she was also confirm hiv&aids free . He also have the herb to cure. (1) CANCER, (2) DIABETES, (3) HIV&AIDS, (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION, (5) CANCER, (6) IMPOTENCE, (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY (8) DIARRHEA (9) ASTHMA... please i want every one with this virus to be free and be cured, that is why am dropping his email address. DR.ITUAFELICE@G MAIL.COM Call or Whats-app him on +2349034078636. do not hesitate to email him, he is a great man. the government is also interested in you DR.ituafelice thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always and forever testify for your good work

• Apr 28th, 2016
    Someone from Ogden, UT signed.
  • Apr 28th, 2016
    Someone from Miami, FL writes:
    i was suffering from HIV/AIDS disease for the past 6 years ago and ever since i have been passing through serious agony in my life,i contact this infection through my boyfriend and i have done series of tests and taking drugs to be cure but unfortunate for me i still carry this deadly infection inside of me,i will love to say i was so lucky to have came across DR SUKU several testimony online people testifying series of how they were totally cure of HIV/AIDS through his herbal medicine on his email: greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com i contacted his email and explain my situation to him and he accepted to help me cure my HIV/AIDS disease,i followed his instruction and indeed he prepare a herbal medicine for me and after i receive the herbal medicine he told me how to apply the herbal medicine and after 2 weeks of usage i did the test again and i was confirmed negative. you can contact his website: http://greatsukusolutiont.wix.com/dr-suku or his Mobil number +2348074839242

• Apr 24th, 2016
    Someone from Saint Louis, MO signed.
  • Apr 23rd, 2016
    Someone from Butler, GA signed.
  • Apr 20th, 2016
    Someone from Bronx, NY signed.
  • Apr 20th, 2016
    Someone from Las Vegas, NV writes:
    Honestly i think its right time you stop wasting money on fake spells casters online, I will love to tell you my story, if you are convinced feel free to email me susanaol ..at...a o l c o m (susanaol@aol.com) , i will be glad to introduced the spells caster that accually helped me .. i was at the point of no return and giving up all together. my husband left me, my friends abandoned me, i was having problems at work and no matter what i did my husband didn?t want to come back. i went through about 18 spellcasters and was scammed, they didn?t do anything for me. not even the slightest result at all. i went to psychics who told me that he would come back and blah blah blah, i went to ?healers? so called, to get my ?energy? right so that he could come back, i did anything and everything.By the time i met with Real spells caster, i said if he can?t do this or if he turns me away, then i guess i will have to give up. i was very very skeptical when i came in, because i just felt there was really no hope, but was willing to give it one last shot.So i set up with his assistant and i went in for an in person reading. the first thing he told me was that he knew about my situation, that he saw i had been everywhere and that i wanted my husband back and called him by his name. i was honestly stunned. noone i had been to had done that, in fact, it kind of freaked me out a bit.He told me my case would take time to fix, that i needed to do alot of cleansings because of the spells i had gotten caste for me, he said that it would be a slow process but that we could get him to at least honestly consider getting back with me. i was about to tell him ? he has a new woman? when he suddenly said, you know he has a new woman with a T name.? and that was correct tooo.so i decided to give it a shot. he told me he couldn?t guarantee anything and that it would take a while, but after everything he told me in the reading i felt, i just had to give it a shot. he was so on point, so direct, he used phrases that my husband had used when we seperated, he named him by name, he told me what was going on . . . no way i was not going to at least try. I felt a bit stupid, that i had paid tons of people who were not even half as good as real spells caster to help me. i felt like if only i had met him before to make a long story short, that was almost 10 months ago when i had that first reading. since then i have completed most of the process and during that process, at first i started to feel better, then as time went on, my life started going back on track. things started to go my way again. then after about my third step in the process, my husband called me sobbing. he had broken up with the other woman. little by little, with RSC help, we got closer and closer. we were able to rebuild our friendship, a little step at a time. now we are dating again. we are taking it slow this time. not everything is great all the time yet, but overall we are doing very good. we are already tal

• Apr 17th, 2016
    Someone from Miami, FL writes:
    I'm Mark Raudales from United State...I was in trouble when the doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Herpes simplex? I though about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I?m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was surfing the internet I found Dr. Suku contact number. I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i was cure from herpes by the herbal medication I receiver from Dr Suku I never thought that herpes can be cure until I met Dr Suku who use is special medication to heal me,I will want us to share tip and forum on his email:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com or call +2348074839242,I will drop Dr Suku contact for any kinds of diseases for cure,him website; http://greatsukusolutiont.wix.com/dr-suku

• Apr 12th, 2016
    Someone from New York, NY signed.
  • Apr 8th, 2016
    Someone from Ogden, UT signed.
  • Apr 3rd, 2016
    Someone from Miami, FL writes:
    Greetings to everyone,i am here today to testify to the whole guest on how Dr Suku cured me from Herpes virus,i have been diagnosed having this herpes virus for about 2years now, since i have been having this disease i have not felt like a human,i was told by my doctor there was no cure to cure my herpes virus,i have took many drugs but all to no avail, one day i was just browsing through and i saw many testimonies of Dr Suku cure people herpes,so i contact him and told him about my disease, He assure me that he was going to cure my herpes disease,he prepare some herbal medicine which he sent to me and gave me instruction on how to apply the herbal medicine,which i used for some days and after i went back to my doctor and get tested and behold i was found negative,today i am totally free of herpes virus with Dr Suku herbal medicine, he also cure all kinds of disease,diabetes,hepatitis B,cancer,HIV/AIDS,your disease can also be cure too just contact his email address:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com or contact his Mobil number +2348074839242 visit his website: http://greatsukusolutiont.wix.com/dr-suku

• Mar 31st, 2016
    Someone from Butler, GA signed.
  • Mar 30th, 2016
    Someone from New York, NY writes:
    Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HIV) for the past 3 years now; I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the online, I saw a testimony on how one Dr Oneida helped someone in curing his HIV disease, I quickly copied his email which is, oneidaherbalcure@solution4u. com, just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. visit him if you are having a similar problem just email him on, (oneidaherbalcure@solution4u. com) or call +447 035 906 904

• Mar 28th, 2016

• Mar 27th, 2016

• Mar 24th, 2016
    Someone from Morrisville, PA signed.
  • Mar 22nd, 2016
    Someone from Saint Louis, MO signed.
  • Mar 20th, 2016
    Someone from Miami, FL writes:
    Hello my lovingly guest reading this article right now i am so glad to be writing this article today to tell the world how Dr Suku cured my herpes,i have been detected with Herpes Simplex since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my Herpes neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr Suku the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals Herpes,then i contacted his email:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com, i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my herpes disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my dear viewers why wait and suffer when there is someone like Dr Suku that can cure you too, you can contact his Mobil number:+2348074839242 or his website:http://greatsukusolutiont.wix.com/dr-suku

• Mar 17th, 2016
    Someone from Albany, NY signed.
  • Mar 17th, 2016

• Mar 14th, 2016
    Someone from Franklin, WI signed.
  • Mar 5th, 2016
    Someone from Miami, FL writes:
    I was diagnosed of HIV/AIDS in 2016 and I have tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail, so luckily one day as i was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HIV/AIDS, and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor Suku cured them,so I contacted him base on the testimonies I?m seeing about him on the internet, I was cured too by him, kindly contact him today through his email he can help you.. greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com and so he can cure types of diseases like,HEPATITIS B,DIABETICS,CANCER,HERPES,LOW SPERM CAM.. all thank to you Dr Suku for your kindly help in my life his Mobile number +2348074839242 visit his website: http://greatsukusolutiont.wix.com/dr-suku

• Mar 4th, 2016
    Someone from Phoenix, AZ signed.
  • Mar 2nd, 2016
    Someone from Miami, FL writes:
    Hello my dear viewers,I am John Lual, i will say to the world to celebrate with me on this numerous testimony, i never believe i could ever get rid of this horrible disease until one fateful day,my story and appreciation goes to Dr.Suku the powerful great doctor that help me to cure my HIV/AIDS disease from my life,he is truly a truthful man with high herbs power's he uses on saving people's life, just a few days back i came in contact with Dr.Suku emails which many individuals have testify so much about of his kind work, so i decided and contacted him quickly because the disease was almost at the last minute of taking my life, i have tried all remedies from several physicians from hospitals but none could help me apart from Dr.Suku who finally cure my HIV/AIDS disease, i was amazed and overwhelmed when the doctor confirmed me negative in the same hospital i have been before,i wish to anyone that is sick today and want healing to please contact this doctor called greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com so if you have any problem HIV, HERPES, CANCER, ALS,HEPATITIS B, DIABETIC,or call +2348074839242.via website; http://greatsukusolutiont.wix.com/dr-suku thanks sir.

• Feb 29th, 2016