Increase Herpes Research Funding

Please increase research funding to promote a cure and better treaments for HSV 1 and 2.

Herpes is a national, and worldwide epidemic. It increases one's chances of acquiring HIV, it causes blindness, it has been linked to Alzheimer's and certainly causes depression, anxiety and untold suffering amongst the afflicted and their loved ones. Additionally, herpes makes individuals who have AIDS more infectious.

The CDC estimates that 48 million people in the United States alone suffers from genital herpes. It is estimated that there are 500,000 new cases each year in the United States alone. Various estimates indicate the direct costs of treating genital herpes alone to be over 1 billion dollars per annum. This does not take into account productivity losses and the costs to treat resulting depression, etc. Additionally, this also does not reflect the economic burden associated with HSV-1 or oral/facial herpes which affects as many as 50% of the United States population and as many as 90% of the US population 50 years of age and older.

As a signer of this petition, taxpayer and proud citizen of the United States I respectfully ask that you do everything within your powers to increase research funding for this terrible disease!

May 2nd, 2017
Someone from Marietta, GA writes:
It I said absolutely shameful that HIV is a more "popular" money maker than HSV. HSV effects 1out of 5! It is more needed than HIV Funding.
May 2nd, 2017
Someone from Marietta, GA writes:
Apr 6th, 2017
A R. from Chicago, IL writes:
Please help
Apr 2nd, 2017
Barnypok C. from Winter Haven, FL writes:
XLiDTG http://www.LnAJ7K8QSpkiStk3sLL0hQP6MO2wQ8gO.com
Mar 20th, 2017
Ruth S. from california, CA signed.
Feb 15th, 2017
Someone from Oakland, CA signed.
Dec 28th, 2016
Jessica C. from New York, NY writes:
Herpes is affecting too many people mentally. We live in constant fear of rejection and our self confidence is no longer there. Please find a cure not something to suppress it. A cure is what is needed..
Dec 14th, 2016
Kierian M. from Portland, OR writes:
Please!
Dec 1st, 2016
Tiffany W. from Butler, GA writes:
still don?t know the right words to express my Gratitude to the Great Dr.Lusanda After been diagnosed of hepatitis in 2014, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great Dr. Lusanda in an online research and on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did email him and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i was cured from hepatitis by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that hepatitis can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I?m truly grateful,i pray you have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support. Contact Lusanda today, Email: drlusandaherbal(at)gmail(dot)com or website on www(dot)drlusandaherbal(dot)com
Nov 30th, 2016
Sharon G. from Los Angeles, CA writes:
I am so grateful to the great Suku for curing my herpes disease,for 7 years ago i was having this infection that made me look so horrible, since i have been having this disease i have been in a complete agony weeping everyday, i have gone to several places trying to get a cure but nothing was change, i had to search for solution in the internet, luckily i came across this testimony of how Dr Suku cured a lady from this terrible affection so i decided to contact him through his email address:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com i told him exactly how i was feeling and he assure me that he will help me to get cured from my disease, i believed him and obeyed all his instruction that he gave to me, afterwards he prepare a cure for me and when i received it and started using it just as he has promised me, i was cured totally within 2 weeks of usage. contact him at his mobile number:+2348074839242 or his website: http://greatsukusolutiontem.wixsite.com/dr-suku
Nov 28th, 2016
marvel A. from Cambridge, WI writes:
Good day!! everyone out there i'm Marvel Aaron,Do you know that there is a great Herbal doctor who can cure any deadly disease? Like Cancer, HIV\Aid,HPV, syphilis, diabetes, herpes Hepatitis B, low spam count and fertility problem e.t.c. Well my main reason why i am writing this right now is to inform the whole world about the great deeds, Dr.TUNDE did for me. I was diagnosed of this deadly disease in the year 2012 ever since then i was taking my medications, until i met the great herbal doctor, though i never believed in herbal med. I saw many testimonies on how a great herbal doctor cured their deadly diseases. I contacted him through his phone number. I called him, he asked me to send him my email, which i did. He gave me a form to fill, I filled it and send it back to him. He told me that he required some items in which he will use in preparing the herbal medicine for me. I don't know where to find the items he required. He told me that the only alternative is for me to send him the money, then he can help me to purchase the items from the items sellers. I promised myself to do anything to get cured. I sent him the money. He bought the items and he prepared the herbal medicine and send to me through courier service delivery and i make use of it as he instructed. few weeks later he asked me to go for check-up, when i did the check-up i was tested HSV Negative. If you are passing through hardship and you need a way out, kindly contact him via his email on (drtundeherbalhomeremedy@mail.com)or contact cell phone number via(+13213967474)
Nov 26th, 2016
sandra l. from Los Angeles, CA writes:
I'm from USA am here to give my testimony about Dr Silver who helped me cure my HERPES (HSV), i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by Dr Silver, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. Three months ago a friend suggested that I try herbal medicine; from a very powerful herbal doctor called Dr Silver. I looked up his blog on the internet site and indeed he have had immense success with his product. There were lot of persons posting their testimony about how he cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result just came out negative. My doctor was shocked how i got cured. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Silver Herbal Center. He can cure of all kinds of STD you may have. Remember your health is precious email him with his email as; (drsilverhealingtemple@gmail .com) or call him +2349037375170. he can also help the following problems HEPATITIS, CANCER, HIV/AIDS UNABLE TO GET PREGNANT
Nov 10th, 2016
Someone from Saint Louis, MO writes:
HELP US PLEASE !
Oct 31st, 2016
Brittany W. from Butler, GA writes:
still don?t know the right words to express my Gratitude to the Great Dr.Lusanda After been diagnosed of hepatitis in 2014, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found testimonies of Great Dr. Lusanda in an online research and on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but i later did email him and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, i was cured from hepatitis by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that hepatitis can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I?m truly grateful,i pray you have long life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support. Contact Lusanda today, Email: drlusandaherbal@drlusandaherbal.com or website on www.drlusandaherbal.com
Oct 25th, 2016
Betty C. from california, CA writes:
i am very so happy to share my Experience on how Dr Suku cured me for this deadly disease called Herpes Simplex,since 6 year ago i have been diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX and I have tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail,one day i was Browsing on Internet research on more about Herpes cure, and i saw someone testifying about how DR Suku cure so many individual of HERPES SIMPLEX 1-2 Disease.i did not believe i search again saw a miraculously testimony on blogger how someone who has been healed from HIV/AIDS by this Man called Dr Suku and many other`s. So i believe an contacted him and he was really caring and loving.he told me not to worry that he will prepare herbal medication that we cured me, i never believed it, well after all the procedures and herbal medication given to me by Dr Suku 2 weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me,then i went to the hospital and i was confirmed Herpes Simplex negative.all thank to Dr Suku for saving my life of HERPES SIMPLEX deadly disease,he has cure for all kinds of diseases,CANCER. HEPATITIS B .DIABETIC. HIV .ALS. friends i will advise if you have any sickness at all you can email Dr Suku on email: him email now:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com his Mobil number +2348074839242 visit his website: http://greatsukusolutiontem.wix.com/dr-suku
Oct 16th, 2016
Laura W. from Cincinnati, OH writes:
I can?t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all patients of [HBV] in the world. i never believed that their could be any complete cure for HEPATITIS B or any cure for HEPATITIS B,Mr JAmES introduce me to Dr Lusanda herbal doctor who brought him back to life again.so i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using the herbal medicine he sent to me i was perfectly OK and . Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any symptoms of HBV and i have just went for test last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any HBV in my body system. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine Dr Papa I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for HBV that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure from Dr Papa via his email drlusandaherbal(AT)gmail(DOT)com or visit his website on www(DOT)drlusandaherbals(DOT)weebly(dot)com and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. One thing i have come to realize is that you never know how true it is until you try.
Oct 13th, 2016
Tamara Q. from new york, CA writes:
who will believe that a herb can cure herpes, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i was broke, one day I saw this great man testimonies in internet who is well know of HIV and cancer cure, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the herpes in my body, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of the one month, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital was also negative, then i took my friend who was also herpes positive to the Dr AGBO,after the treatment she was also confirm negative . He also have the herb to cure cancer. please i want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address, agbo_herbalhome@hotmail.com or agbo_herbalhome@hotmail.com do email him he is a great man. the government is also interested in this DR, thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work email him at agbo_herbalhome@hotmail.com
Oct 13th, 2016
Someone from new york, NY writes:
Oct 5th, 2016
Marie D. from California, CA writes:
Good day to all the viewers my name Lisa Jason from UK I?m indeed very happy for the great work Dr.Suku done my husband was a HERPES GENITAL PATIENT and i contact herpes true my husband also me i was a herpes patient, and ever since were living with it ,taking medications till faithful day when I met a close friend she brief me what she saw on a blog about how Dr Suku herbal medicine cured Herpes patient,so one faithful day when I went online, I met plenty of testimonials about this great man called Dr Suku how he cure manner of herpes disease, so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did. he cured me and my husband illness and I am so very happy and so happy to write about it today.and asked us to go for check-up after 2 weeks,Luckily the doctor told us we were tested herpes negative, now I believe all these Testimonies about him on the Internet,is not a scam he is truly a great man, all thank to you Dr Suku for cured me and my husband we owe you in return,my view friend please Dr Suku help them and God will increase you! thanks you again Dr Suku for putting a smile on my face again so i am posting to this forum saying if you are into similar situation or have any kind of disease problem you can contact him to help you: him email now:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com his Mobil number +13104942113 visit his website: http://greatsukusolutiontem.wix.com/dr-suku
Oct 4th, 2016
Jennifer W. from New York, NY writes:
Hello Wonderful Viewers Join me give thanks to Dr Suku for his Divine help on my life. 3 years ago i was diagnosed of Hepatitis B disease, and ever since i have been looking for a remedy on how to eradicate my disease. so i went in search for a cure and behold i came in contact with my famous Dr Suku who has cured people of their Hepatitis B disease, i was so glad that finally i can be cured from this disturbing disease and so i contacted his email adrress:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com and when i did email him he wrote to me and give me a brief instruction on how to get my medicine prepared and so he did he prepare my medicine and sent to me to receive and told me that in 2 weeks i will see his great work.i beckoned on his words and so he did.i received my medicine and i used it in 2 weeks and i was totally cured. contact him today and be cured. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness disease, HERPES CURE OR CANCER OR HIV&AIDS, ***** ENLARGEMENT,ASTHMA. visit his website: http://greatsukusolutiontem.wix.com/dr-suku his Mobil number +13104942113 him email now:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com
Oct 2nd, 2016
Marie D. from Miami, FL writes:
I was diagnosed of ( HSV-1 AND HSV-2 ) disease since 2014 and I have tried all I can to get cured for this deadly disease but all was in avail.. my life was gradually coming to an end, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from Africa who prepares herbal medicine to cure HSV-1 AND HSV-2 virus and all kind of diseases including HIV/AIDS,CANCER,***** ENLARGEMENT, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, HEPATITIS B, Gonorrhea etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor called Dr Suku he prepared an HSV -1 AND HSV-2 herbal medicine and sent it to me via DHL Delivery Service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly disease within 2 weeks. I could not walk or talk understandably before but after i took the herbal cure as he instructed i regained strength in my bones and i could talk properly unlike before, I am now free from the deadly disease,so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr Suku that can cure any deadly disease.all thank to you Dr Suku for saving people life. him email now:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com his Mobil number +13104942113 visit his website: http://greatsukusolutiontem.wix.com/dr-suku
Sep 25th, 2016
Someone from Miami, FL writes:
Hello viewers..i don't just know the reason why some people are still finding it difficult to believe that there is no cure for Herpes virus i have been Herpes since last six years,and my doctor say there is no cure for herpes and anyone that will say herbal medicine can cure herpes is lies,then discus with a friend of mine who was once troubled with herpes disease,he told me it a lie that herbal medicine exist, that Dr.Suku cured him,thereafter he referred to a doctor called Dr.Suku and told me to contact him,so i contacted Dr Suku lo and behold after 2 weeks my herpes virus was cured totally am now herpes negative by Dr.Suku Herbal medicine,so i no that there is some people that can't still believe that herpes have no cure so friends i will not lie to you Dr.Suku is a great herbalist that cure any types of Disease,HERPES.HIV/AIDS.CANCER.HEPATITIS B.LOW SPERM CAM.DIABETICS. visit his website: http://greatsukusolutiontem.wix.com/dr-suku his Mobil number +2348074839242 him email now:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com
Sep 19th, 2016
Someone from San Diego, CA signed.
Sep 18th, 2016
Someone from New York, NY signed.
Sep 18th, 2016
Someone from Apple Valley, CA signed.
Sep 16th, 2016
Someone from Miami, FL writes:
I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs and forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS . I was positive to the deadly Virus called HERPES and i lost hope because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw Dr Suku testimony online on how he was cured so many persons from Herpes Disease so i decided to contact the great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 14 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i'm so happy! that?s the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me! and if you need his help,contact his email:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com or his cell number:+2348074839242 or contact his website:http://greatsukusolutiontem.wixsite.com/dr-suku or contact his email:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com
Sep 13th, 2016
Someone from Miami, FL writes:
Sep 13th, 2016
Someone from Houston, TX signed.
Sep 9th, 2016
Someone from Van Nuys, CA writes:
I'm Monalisa Wilson from Arizona USA, I was diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 2 (HSV2) in 2009 and I have tried all possible means to get cure but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor (Doctor Okadukpon) who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including HIV/AIDS, Lower Respiratory Infections, Trachea, Bronchus, and Lung Cancers, Diarrheal Diseases, Diabetes Mellitus, Preterm Birth Complications, Tuberculosis (TB). at first i doubted if it was real but i decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me , when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after one week the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got healed i did the test again and i was confirmed negative. so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him with is email as;(okadukpon_herbalhome@hotmail.com) call his number(+2349035319466).
Sep 7th, 2016
Someone from Van Nuys, CA writes:
I'm Arlett Kebschull, I am here to testify about this powerful Herbal Doctor, Doctor Okadukpon who helped me out of my illness . I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 2 (HSV2) in 2015, i was going to so many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be OK. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can get solution. so a lady walked to me and asked why am I so sad and i open up all to her and told her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 2 (HSV2) and gave me his email, so i mailed him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after one week the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 2 (HSV2) that was in my body got healed i did the test again and i was confirmed negative. so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him with is email as;(okadukpon_herbalhome@hotmail.com) call his number (+2349035319466). He is also able to cure all manner of VIRUS even (COPD), HIV/AIDS, Lower Respiratory Infections, Trachea, Bronchus, and Lung Cancers, Diarrheal Diseases, Diabetes Mellitus, Preterm Birth Complications, Tuberculosis (TB).
Sep 5th, 2016
Someone from Odenton, MD writes:
Einstein Yeshiva Gene Deletion Vaccine, Dr Jacobs , DRACOS, MIT, Dr Rider, live Virus Attenuated Vaccine, Dr Halford
Sep 5th, 2016
Someone from New York, NY writes:
+2348063930531
Sep 3rd, 2016
Someone from New York, NY signed.
Sep 3rd, 2016
Someone from Van Nuys, CA writes:
Sep 1st, 2016
Someone from Plainfield, NJ signed.
Sep 1st, 2016
Someone from Miami, FL writes:
Hey Dr Suku is real and he's powerful herbal treatment..After been in pain and sorrow for over 6 years it was Dr Suku that cured me from Herpes Simplex Virus, I got infected with Herpes Simplex Disease in 2010 and I have visited several herbalists, spiritualists and pastors for cure me but all was in avail, my world was gradually coming to an end until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal medicine from Africa who have and herbal medicine to cure all kinds of deadly diseases including Walter,HIV AIDS, ALS, HPV, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Ghonorhea,Hepatitis B etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbalist via his email,greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com he prepared a herbal medicine portion and sent it to me via DHL Delivery when i received this herbal medicine portion, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly disease within 2 weeks, I am now Herpes Negative.his email:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com all thanks to Dr Suku. Contact this great herbalist called Dr Suku or contact his Mobil number +2348074839242 via his web/site: http://greatsukusolutiontem.wix.com/dr-suku
Aug 22nd, 2016
Someone from Van Nuys, CA writes:
Am Arlett Kebschull from Germany, I am here to testify about this powerful doctor, Doctor Okadukpon who helped me out of my illness . I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2010, i was going to so many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be OK. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can get solution. so a lady walked to me and asked why am I so sad and i open up all to her and told her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after one week the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him with is email as;(okadukpon_herbalhome@hotmail.com). He is also able to cure all manner of VIRUS even HIV/Aids.
Aug 18th, 2016
Someone from Van Nuys, CA writes:
Am Arlett Kebschull from Germany, I am here to give my testify about this powerful doctor, Doctor Okadukpon who helped me out of my illness . I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS / HPV in 2010, i was going to so many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be OK. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can get solution. so a lady walked to me and asked why am I so sad and i open up all to her and told her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after one week the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him with is email as;(okadukpon_herbalhome@hotmail.com). He is also able to cure all manner of VIRUS even HIV/Aids.
Aug 13th, 2016
Someone from Austin, TX signed.
Aug 8th, 2016
Someone from Miami, FL writes:
Hello friends herpes has cure but doctor said herpes has no cure until i met Dr Suku who help me in my life. I was infected with Herpes Genital in 2008, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution,so that my body can be okay.until this faithful day as i was browsing the net I saw a testimony on how Dr.Suku helped people in curing HERPES disease, quickly I copied his Email which is (greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com) so i contacted him for solution for my Herpes,so Dr Suku told me that his going to prepare herbal medicine for my health,then he prepared the medicine and luckily after two week my herpes was be cured.Dr Suku is well recognize as one of the best herbalist doctor in Africa, you don't have to be sad anymore or share your tears anymore on this disease when the cure have already be found by Dr.Suku herbal medicine,he so cure HIV,CANCER, ALS,HEPATITIS B, DIABETIC,contact him or call +2348074839242.via website; http://greatsukusolutiontem.wix.com/dr-suku