Declare Individual Sovereignty

A Declaration of Individual Sovereignty

Be it known that I, _______________________, the undersigned, do hereby declare myself to be a sovereign individual under the provisions of the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America and that I reserve for myself all the rights and powers conferred upon the People of the United States of America by the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America, which states:

?The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution,

nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively,

or to the people.?

Recognizing that both the Federal Government of the United States of America and the governments of the several States derive their just powers to govern from the consent and will of the People, and that the People may reserve the right to throw off the bonds of servitude and oppression of a tyrannical government, as per the guarantees made in the Constitution of the United States of America and the Bill of Rights, it is the incumbent duty of all the People to declare such tyrannical governments null and void according to the provisions and limitations imposed upon those governments by the Constitution of the United States of America and to either seek to establish a new and just government in adherence to the Constitution of the United States of America or, if that has become no longer possible, to declare themselves, each one, an individual sovereign entity beholden to no governance save for their own.

In accordance with these aims and purposes as stated herein, I hereby and herewith declare myself to be free of any and all governance by either the Federal Government or any of the several States of the United States of America and I hereby and herewith reserve and reclaim all the rights enumerated by the Constitution of the United States of America and the Bill of Rights, as well as all natural rights not enumerated by the Constitution or the Bill of Rights, such as they are recognized to be inherent conditions of human existence. These rights shall include, but are in no way limited to the rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, as well as the right to keep and bear arms, which shall be construed to mean any and all types of weaponry that may be necessary, in defense of my life, liberty and property from all aggressors whoever they may be.

Signed ______________________________ this ______ day of ______, 20___

Oct 21st, 2016
vivian g. from creswell, OR signed.
Oct 21st, 2016
vivian g. from creswell, OR signed.
Oct 21st, 2016
from Creswell, OR signed.
Oct 19th, 2016
Someone from Pompano Beach, FL signed.
Oct 18th, 2016
Bob J. from Cadillac, MI writes:
I firmly believe in the whole live and let live. The entire judicial system is nothing but a load of ******** for profit. It is the very core for greed amongst people. The only law that should be upheld is the law of due unto others as you would have others due unto you. In other words mind your own beeswax. If you do not you must pay for it. The penalty must fit the crime. Example: If you steal something and are caught you will lose your fingers. if you rape or do bodily harm to another you lose your limbs of which caused such harm. These are the laws that I uphold. I am a sovereign. The best advice I can give is to mind your own damn business and stay the **** out of mine. I firmly believe that if every human wondering the face of this ball of wonder we call earth would heed this advice, we would all get along much much better than the disaster we call democracy now. Peace can be achieved. And all we have to do is stay in our own damn backyard. So ask yourself can I just leave it alone or do I need to stick my nose where it doesn't belong. Poke it in my direction and you might lose it despite your face.
Oct 15th, 2016
Sylvia S. from Pensacola, FL writes:
How do I sign for myself and my children?
Oct 14th, 2016
Wayne A. from Grand Junction, CO signed.
Oct 13th, 2016
from Ocala, FL writes:
The next page after clicking post comment is editable. Change the body where you need to.
Oct 11th, 2016
Danquen C. from Indianapolis, IN signed.
Oct 11th, 2016
Alexian A. from Newark, NJ writes:
how do i file for this and where do I sign it
Oct 10th, 2016
Someone from Ocala, FL signed.
Oct 10th, 2016
Wendy G. from El Dorado Springs, MO signed.
Oct 8th, 2016
kevin p. from Wahpeton, ND writes:
i agree 100% with this
Oct 7th, 2016
Someone from Chattanooga, TN signed.
Oct 4th, 2016
Kimberly H. from Utica, NY signed.
Oct 2nd, 2016
kenneth c. from Kennewick, WA writes:
because I feel the government has taken a life of its own and no longer has the people in mind and caters to the corporations. I here by resign my participation in and renounce my citizenship and invoke my 10th amendment right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness
Sep 28th, 2016
Someone from Columbus, OH signed.
Sep 26th, 2016
Someone from White Lake, MI signed.
Sep 26th, 2016
Someone from Sarasota, FL signed.
Sep 26th, 2016
Someone from Tigerton, WI signed.
Someone from Chiefland, FL writes:
I was born with inailiable rights from God not granted by Govt.
Someone from Chiefland, FL writes:
I was born with inailiable rights from God not granted by Govt.
Sep 25th, 2016
Someone from Elkins, WV signed.
Someone from Detroit, MI writes:
I want to enjoy all rights that i inherited from GOD my creator no laws of men
Sep 25th, 2016
Someone from North Chicago, IL signed.
Someone from Maurice, LA writes:
I am canceling my birth certificate because my soul existed before I was born.
Sep 25th, 2016
Someone from Maurice, LA signed.
Someone from Maurice, LA writes:
I am canceling my birth certificate because my soul existed before I was born.
Sep 25th, 2016
Someone from Maurice, LA signed.
Sep 25th, 2016
Someone from Maurice, LA signed.
Sep 25th, 2016
Someone from South Bend, IN signed.
Sep 25th, 2016
Someone from Lancaster, CA signed.
Sep 24th, 2016
Someone from Owings Mills, MD signed.
Sep 24th, 2016
Someone from Maurice, LA signed.
Sep 24th, 2016
Someone from Chesapeake, VA signed.
Sep 24th, 2016
Someone from Donora, PA writes:
I,renounce my birth certificate to the united states of america. I,serve god and not the corporation of america.
Sep 24th, 2016
Someone from Donora, PA signed.
Sep 24th, 2016
Someone from Greensboro, NC writes:
I love America the land of the free not this goverment bs that take people lives i.e jail or killing for my boys........
Sep 24th, 2016
Someone from Greensboro, NC writes:
Sep 23rd, 2016
Someone from Hayward, CA signed.