Stop False Allegations of Domestic Violence

We, the undersigned, are writing in hopes of bringing to your attention a dire misjustice that is occuring in our state as well as many others across the US. Laws inacted to protect the victims of the vile crime of domestic violence are being misused by both citizens as well as law enforcement, and in this process innocent men's lives are being destroyed. In most states, the burden of proof is being thrown out and the simple word of the acuser is being taken without question, many times without the accused even being allowed to speak. True victims of domestic violence, some of whose names you will find below, find this to be deplorable. Not only can a woman falsely accuse a man of domestic violence without fear of consequence, but the accused man has no voice against her. The accuser can be a mentally disturbed individual using such laws to exact her revenge against a man who simply does not want to be in a relationship anymore, and her word is automatically taken, even when no evidence is in place. The man in such cases is automatically arrested, injunctions are automatically set in place, and even if he is able to prove his innocence in court he has lost months of his life due to the fact that she cried wolf. Worse yet are the cases of these innocent men who are poor and have no means to hire private attorneys. Their public defenders assume they are guilty and therefore do only the bare necessities to be their legal voice.We are not in any way asking for a revocation of the laws that protect true victims of domestic violence. Our wish is that these laws be revisited and indications made to to allow for criminal and civil prosecution when someone, whether male or female, has misused these laws in a vindictive and cunning way. We also would ask that law enforcement officers, public attorneys, and judges be forced to recognize the precept that the accused is innocent until proven guilty. Unfortunately, in the cases of domestic violence accusations, the opposite is true. An example of this is that of a 20 year old Florida resident who made the bond that was set for him, only to be picked up the very next day without provocation. The acuser in this case simply told the court she was afraid. He had done nothing in terms of trying to contact her or see her, and was not without several witnesses the few short hours he was free. Something must be done to prevent those who would lie about being a victim of domestic violence from continuing to do so. If it is not, our prisons will be overrun with innocent men and our streets will be controlled by the women who sent them there.
Mar 30th, 2017
Someone from Clarkston, WA writes:
The original incident documented making fault reports to officer and false allegations of child abuse in Colfax WA. After my ex-wife claims I used my son to assault her. The officer documents the incident no abuse to my son or my ex-wife and sent to the procuters office for charges. After reconfirmed emails from the police captain the records were forward in the matter. The captain of the police department makes declared statements under penalty of perjury of law to changing the report making accusations of the report to domestic violence involvement with complete disregards of provided law he took a oath to uphold. This is not what we expect from the police that are protecting the common good of the public in doing the job they accepted in taking the oath to protect and service the public with following the law's we are all have to follow
Mar 28th, 2017
Someone from Dudley, MA writes:
I worked my entire life, Had a family and a decent home, and I lost every bit of it for a lie. I will never stop fighting till this broken system is fixed! I have two daughters, and I support any and all rights to protect them, but a woman should not be able to take any child away from their father and have the children involved with her boyfriend from the start of an affair, then lie about the father being a threat to take everything he owns and his right as a father. Above everything, morality would be the very least reason, but lying under oath seems to be normal and Lawyers defend the system to make their money off many hard working good fathers.
Mar 28th, 2017
Deborah K. from Kingsville, TX writes:
Check the laws in Texas.
Mar 27th, 2017
Eric B. from Duryea, PA signed.
Mar 27th, 2017
Someone from New City, NY writes:
, June is False Allegations Month. Write and blog!
Mar 27th, 2017
Garret L. from new port richey, FL writes:
D.O.R. violate so many things it is against are constitutional rights . For the D.O.R. to tack away your driver's license violates your life liberties and the pursuit of happiness and the protection of the law. and you can't be incarcerated for a DEBT but D.O.R. is getting away with this why and how . also a violation taken money from your paycheck with no contract or authorization a n personal property also a violation but yet this corrupt system keep's getting away with this . IS our lawmakers getting a kick back that's why this is still operating how can this by good for our children and families. state of Massachusetts governor should be FIRED.
Mar 24th, 2017
Someone from Roanoke, VA writes:
Here is another (recent) false accusation, that almost put an innocent person (3 of them, actually), in prison: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/msn/teen-says-her-story-of-gang-rape-by-black-men-was-a-hoax/ar-BByEt5H This woman told police that she was gang-raped by 3 "black males". She staged a fake "scene", and inflicted wounds on herself! She was found covered in blood, with her clothes ripped, and obvious injuries.... and she faked ALL of this! Three "black males" could have easily been sent to prison for the rest of their lives (there are plenty of them there right now, because of things like this)... ALL because of a selfish, dramatic LIAR! She's a criminal, and should be in jail, maybe prison. This is not a "hoax", this is a very serious CRIME! She should get EXACTLY what her "attackers" would have gotten, had the story been true. Since these lying females keep getting a slap on the wrist for extremely serious accusations, they will CONTINUE to do it! Why?... because it usually WORKS, that's why. If they get caught , they get a slap on the wrist (if that), then they are free to do it again, whenever need be. When the police found out that she was lying..... what was her punishment? A misdemeanor!!! False reporting!! THIS is why stuff like this happens. How many more men are locked in jail or prison right now, who are completely innocent. You think incidents like these are rare? Well, here's another one for you, Mr. or Mrs. Lawmaker: http://kfor.com/2016/12/05/woman-sentenced-to-1-year-in-jail-for-impersonating-ex-boyfriend-on-facebook-sending-herself-threats/ As you will notice, these stories are all from local news networks.... main stream media will NOT do stories on these incidents, because it goes against their "women are victims, men are criminals" narrative. Innocent men's lives are being absolutely destroyed, with the help of our government and law enforcement. Men are being used for banks and ATM's. I'm a male, and I was falsely accused of "domestic abuse". It almost ended my life... but, if i die, I can't fight back against this shit. This has become my life's purpose. I will fight this injustice (legally), until it stops, or until I'm dead.
Mar 24th, 2017
james e. from Lebanon, PA signed.
Mar 23rd, 2017
Torrie K. from Sarasota, FL writes:
Many lives are being destroyed from false allegations of domestic violence. There needs to be a change so families are not ripped apart from lies.
Mar 22nd, 2017
Someone from Westlake, OH writes:
I'm a physician who called the cops to stop domestic violence by my wife. When the cops came, they believed her story. The insanity in all of this- is that I have video evidence of her aggressiveness that night pouring water, as well as when she broke the basement door where I've been hiding to get away from her. Here I am going to trial?? The prosecutors as well has the judicial system is rigged against men, even when you have evidence. I am can't wait for the trial, when the prosecutors and the cops have to answer for the video evidence, and try to spin it.
Mar 22nd, 2017
Someone from Monterey Park, CA writes:
My ex wife falsely accused me of domestic violence and alcohol abuse in order to get more custody and child support money. I have spent the children's college fund on attorney's fees to regain custody, and it has been almost a year and a half. In 3 months I will have 11 overnights per month. Hopefully by the end of the year I will 50% or more custody. It has been a nightmare. The court never required her to provide any evidence, only allegations.
Mar 20th, 2017
Vernon D. from Louisville, KY writes:
Omg, add my name to the list of victims. So glad I found this sight. The courts are definitely one sided on this. They did not let me present any evidence in court. Took her at her lying word about everything. Come to find out she has done this before, But the courts/judges don't care because they have to protect their political careers/jobs. If for some reason they did let one of these guys go and he killed or hurt someone after, who is to blame? They can't take the risk.
Mar 20th, 2017
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA writes:
2-3 million Protective Orders / Restraining Orders / Domestic Violence Injunctions, PFA's, etc. are issued EVERY year in America. Most of the time, someone is evicted from their own home, usually a male. 0 Prosecutions for LYING to get one of these orders. NONE! EVER! ZERO! Try to prove me wrong. Its Felony perjury, and these people are caught lying and / or admit to lying to Judges / Magistrates quite often- under oath, but they (ALL Prosecutors in America), REFUSE to prosecute them... so they are free to lie again and again, until someone believes them, and they get what they want. In fact, the Judges and Magistrates will say they have "battered women syndrome", and that's why they lied. This is ABSOLUTELY government sponsored theft and extortion! Start prosecuting these people, who are caught lying under oath, and falsely accusing. STOP kicking people out of their own homes, and locking them in jail, over NOTHING but an accusation.
Mar 20th, 2017
THOMAS M. from Thousand Oaks, CA writes:
I CAN PERSONALLY ATTEST TO BEING VICTIMIZED BY THIS INJUSTICE OF THE SYSTEM. A SYSTEM WHICH IN AND OF ITSELF IS NOTHING MORE, IN MY CASE, AS A WAY TO LEGALLY ROB, DEMEAN, INCARCERATE, FALSELY ACCUSE, FALSELY TESTIFY AND FINALLY TAKE ALL THAT YOU HAVE WORKED HARD FOR. I TOOK A PLEA BARGAIN AFTER 6 CRIMANAL HEARINGS. EACH ADDING MORE FALSE ACCUSTIONS AND MORE FALSE CHARGES. MORONS RUN THIS SYSTEM. I'M GLAD MY PAIN WAS USED TO FIND OUT ( IN THE FATHERS RIGHTS GROUPS) THAT I WAS NOT ALONE.
Mar 20th, 2017
Falsely A. from Roanoke, VA writes:
When ANYONE (including your own wife / girlfriend, husband / boyfriend, mother / father, sister / brother, son or daughter, etc), can simply LIE to a Judge or Magistrate (with NO EVIDENCE whatsoever, and NO RISK for LYING under oath), and have you thrown out of your OWN house, or even in jail or prison...... the ONLY answer is to LIVE ALONE and NEVER communicate with anyone! Yes, I mean, complete isolation. Self imposed, solitary confinement. DO NOT communicate with anyone, especially females! Sound extreme? Its better than solitary confinement in a jail or prison. What are the chances of being falsely accused? That's hard to say (although, its extremely HIGH), but I've already been falsely accused once.... I barely lived through it (suicide). An absolute nightmare. I watched how EASY it was, for her to put me in jail with a complete lie. I have NEVER been abusive toward a female, ever in my life... NEVER. I will NEVER take that chance again! False accusations happen so much, that the extreme measures are definitely warranted. I will continue my self imposed COMPLETE WITHDRAWAL and ISOLATION from the world. It is the ONLY answer!.... until our government STOPS taking action against people with NOTHING but an ACCUSATION, and STARTS PROSECUTING the KNOWN liars!!! They ADMIT to lying a LOT, but they are NEVER prosecuted (this is the prosecutors' own decision(s))... EVER. Its FELONY PERJURY to lie under oath to ANY Judge or Magistrate, but they NEVER prosecute it, EVER.... START PROSECUTING THEM!!!! ITS FELONY PERJURY!!.... and its destroying our society, one family at a time. Until then, I suggest staying AWAY from females COMPLETELY! You might think that is EXTREME.... until you find yourself sitting in a jail or prison cell! You will never believe its that EASY, until it HAPPENS to you! The innocent people who have BEEN there, know EXACTLY what I mean. **** YOU, Congress!!! YOU are causing this!
Mar 20th, 2017
Someone from Forestdale, MA writes:
reading some of these horrifying cases my conclusion is if in a relationship that's souring , put 50 or hundreds of miles away from your ex move to another state, it just gets worse, the courts are designed to punish the defendant falsely, by bogus charges, by the plaintiff see Lefebvre v Lefebvre case , the exparte order is used as a legal weapon , I'm still fighting my ex 24 years , later, shes married 2 more kids and is a loser, stays at home all day a hypochondriac, she loves to fight in the courts she makes false affidavits of indegency, if you look up liar in dictionary her names their, oh shes gets free or reduced attorney help from the man hating lesbians, legal aid dept, I have been going to court with this woman for a long time I'm going to make a carreer, out of this till I'm 80 yearsold , 2 of the family court judges have retired already , in our case span , I'm ready for 2 more, bring it on psycho woman ,
Mar 20th, 2017
Someone from Sterling Heights, MI writes:
I am going through a divorce, now at the tail end of it. My crazy ex-wife has told me numerous times that I am going to pay for what I did. I will get you out of the house, you can pay the bills and I will move someone in to live with me. I have this on video recordings, audio recording and through her text messages. The police told me to video record her as did my divorce attorney. In December 2014, she told 911 that she calls to threaten and manipulate me to doing what she wants. We have an agreement in place as of January 31, 2017 for the divorce and it was put on record. Shortly afterwards, I found out things that she never disclosed. My attorney tried to work it out with her attorney, but she would not comprise. My attorney was forced to file a motion. When she found out about the motion, she flipped out. She sent me text message after text message going off on me. Which I still have. The motion was to reduce her settlement amount. Then, she never moved her cell phone lines off of my plan. She knows given the agreement that she cannot allow that bill to get behind, which she has allowed to happen all the time. My attorney instructed me to cut off her phone lines if that happened. I did set up billing responsibility for her and she never accepted it. For 3 weeks I told her to pay her bill and transfer the lines over. When she was not making payment, I finally started suspending a couple of her phone lines. One was her mother's line, which she added to my plan without authorization. The other was for an ipad. She still had her main personal line on at all times. She threatened me all day. If I did not turn back on those lines, she was going to call the police. When she got home and I was watching sports, she came through the door. Walked past me, went into the bedroom, came back out to put a coffee cup on the kitchen counter, then walked past me again. She said, "I am taking a shower, you better not video record me". I told her I wouldn't. She goes back into the bedroom, grabs some clothes, then I hear her go into the bathroom, shut the door and the water turns on. At this point I video recording. She comes out, goes back into the bedroom and does not come out. A minute later she starts yelling at me about turning on those phones. I get up while I am still video recording and go walk down the hallway to talk to her. I stay in the hallway and I do not go into the bedroom. She is threatening me to call the police if I do not turn on those phones. She then proceeds to the call the phone company and as the voice automated system is prompted and I am telling her she allowed the bill to get behind, she never accepted billing responsibility and she is yelling at me...she abruptly hangs up and says, that's it....you are gone, you're smoke and she waves bye with her hand, then makes a fist, blows into and opens her hand like she is releasing smoke. All this time she is yelling. Then she calls 911. She puts her hand on her head and talks in this soft, weak voice to the 911 operator. She stated that I pushed her down and it took her 10 minutes to get up and I am threatening her. It is all on video. The police come and I tried showing the tape to the officer, but he would not watch it. He took me into custody. Now I am fighting a DV charge for something that I did not do. I spend almost 24 hours in a holding cell with no food and they never gave me a medication that I take twice a day. I was forced to hire another attorney to defend against this. I showed him the video, plus video of the night before where she was abusing me. I also gave him additional recordings where she is saying her divorce attorney is telling her to call the police to get a restraining order against me. I put a copy of the video on a USB drive and dropped it off to the police station on Saturday per the advice of my attorney. He told me if this does not get dismissed when they look at the tape, he would be surprised. Now my career, my life, my reputation in the community are all at risk over some mentally unstable piece of garbage who is mad that I am divorcing her and she wants revenge.
Mar 19th, 2017
Brenda S. from Atlanta, MI writes:
Stop domestic violence abusers from making false allegations to obtain custody and alienating the victim and their family. Stop the cycle!!! Our children are suffering!!! This is very real and an epidemic problem.
Mar 19th, 2017
Someone from Arlington, VA writes:
My case if very odd. I live in D.C. and the individual was in Panama City, FL. The individual had lied to many times about sexual activity and we had an argument and I got the truth plus I was threatened. I lost it when I found out about prostituting out of my home and sent a very ugly email. I lost it and had a nervous breakdown. The next day the individual filed a petition for stalking in Florida and filled out the petition wrong which started another chain of events. This individual never told me the truth and I struggled with my feeling of what this person claimed to be and what this person really was. I spent four hours a week in therapy with a domestic violence resource to find that I was truly the victim and that the individual was a narcissist using the court system to punish and hide his actions. I am the one in hiding today and had to moved, changed my phone number, and locked or shut down all social media. My mail is being intercepted with a false address change and now there is an investigation with the Post Master General. During the hearing the judge allowed multiple emails from me to the individuals attorney requesting my keys back; pretty much the only evidence and has nothing to do with the case. The most odd thing is that the judge stated that I was the one in distress. I was charged with stalking with a one year OP which only hurts me and now I am in the process of appeal. Maybe if there are enough challenges to the law something will be done about it. I looked at a report from Florida that concludes that there is a substantial amount of revers abuse in domestic violence court but the good out weighs the bad. All I have to say is we have to fight this. The bad thing is that I am not now or was in a good place to deal with this emotionally. When you are caught in the middle of abuse by cop, sheriff, or the court system; you are a sitting duck.
Mar 17th, 2017
Delores Davis S. from Adel, IA writes:
Domestic Violence to both male and female is very real. It not only effects the victims for life, but effects the entire family. For those Senators, Congressman and Mr. President, have you ever worked with there clients and seen first hand the trauma, mental and physical effects? We have them come to US with nothing but the clothes and shoes on their backs. Come to Iowa, we cover 10 counties, talk to us and some of our victims before you make a decision. See the real lives and know the reality of domestic abuse or sexual assault. I am a sexual assault advocate, so please I challenge each one of you to listen and see with you own eyes. Maybe you can exlpain to the victims families why a mother and thirteen year old girl were brutally murdered with a machete. Why the victims are in hiding and the abuser is generally free and still doing what ever they want during the process of the courts. Then generally are repeat because the conwuenses are not harsh enough to deter them from repeating the abuse again. I am just asking you to please, please do not cut get rid of our funds/ programs.
Mar 16th, 2017
THOMAS H. from Coal City, WV signed.
Mar 16th, 2017
Someone from Las Vegas, NV writes:
It really sucks when the abuser get a restraining order to legally abuse you too. This is just not right. It is too easy to obtain a protective order on someone over a bunch of lies. Prosecutors need to hold the liars just as accountable as alleged batterers.
Mar 15th, 2017
William C. from Sheffield, IL writes:
Sickens me.
Mar 14th, 2017
Tiffany W. from Farmerville, LA writes:
I too am a victim of someone who can't tell the truth my child is also involved because my child was taken by a registered sex offender but because he lied and told them I was harassing him and God only knows what he went and kidnapped my child went back to the town where he's well-known and was granted a protective order against me the mother of the child on the birth certificate there are only two names mother and father he is under neither one my child has never been away from me for more than a couple of nights since she was born I'm sure she is confused and very scared yet has the law enforcement fix what they messed up because he is a district manager over all the waffle houses Louisiana
Mar 9th, 2017
Someone from Portland, OR writes:
my son was falsely accused not once but twice within 2 days first night she accused him of hitting her while holding their son second day she accused him of holding a gun to her head she had a family member call from a different state 2 reports all because she wants to take his rights away and move to a another state and doesn't want to be in the relationship what this was very premetated she said he ruined her life not married
Mar 7th, 2017
Jim H. from San Marcos, CA writes:
I NEED help because of false domestic violence allegation after 24 years of marriage. My spouse issued restraining order while I was serving jail sentence for a crime I did not commit. Please call if you can help. (760)270-3450.
Mar 6th, 2017
Someone from Bakersfield, CA writes:
Please stop this!! I have been falsely accused by an EX CONVICT that doesn't even live in my county, and I'm going through hell fighting this case, while the District Attorney of KERN county is trying VIGOROUSLY to prosecute me. This is horrible, I'm out on a 5K bond, going on my 4th court visit, and every visit they try to lower the charges to something else, the latest offer was disturbing the peace and 10 days anger management. I can't accept, because I've done nothing wrong, when does this stop, why does CA make such laws, I'm a native, but the best time in my life is when I didn't LIVE in California, I'm so ashamed to call this place HOME :(
Mar 5th, 2017
Giovanni S. from Orlando, FL signed.
Mar 3rd, 2017
Someone from Swansea, MA writes:
guys don't fight her , go after everything she cares about, trench warfare, most guys cant show there emotions we suck it up and bury our fellings we only let them out at a bar when were sloshed, I'm guilty of that , if you feel an imminent threat from exwifes sister brother, mother, father, its your right guys exparte order , your wifes lesbian man hating lawyer, board of overseers , and the judge who already before you get to court will side with her judicial conduct commission, complaint of gender bias, its a feel good procedure , you can fight these orders up to the appeals court they will say insurmountable barrier or side with her its a rigged game boys , put your grief into a constructive form ,
Mar 1st, 2017
Joe N. from Rancho Cordova, CA writes:
It really upsets me that I admitted to slapping my girlfriend just to shut her up. I never thought it would have such an impact on my life. I was told in court that I was facing a felony punishable by 10 years in prison by the DA. I never even thought to get a lawyer. I pleaded guilty to a crime in didn't commit. 20 years later I still live with the stigma that I'm a Domestic abuser, and the California court will not even give me the time of day. I no longer believe in our justice system.
Feb 27th, 2017
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA writes:
Google: "Crespo vs Crespo" in New Jersey THIS is the key to STOPPING these un-constitutional orders, and the epidemic of false accusations that comes with them. If you currently have a Protective Order, Restraining Order, PFA, Domestic Violence Injunction, etc. issued against you. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE..... Do NOT get angry / violent..... they LOVE to use that against an innocent man, who is just angry that he's being falsely accused, and put through the system like a common criminal. They don't care if you're guilty or not, but if you show anger, they WILL use THAT alone, to say you are guilty of whatever you're accused of. Trust me, I've seen it with my own eyes, MANY times. The MOST IMPORTANT thing you can do, is NOT get angry. Its unbelievably hard, but that's exactly what you have to do. Try to convince yourself, that you're happy about what is happening to you. Smile, and be ridiculously kind... NEVER show anger! Don't even get slightly agitated (sigh, roll your eyes, etc.)... they WILL use it against you... I can guarantee it. They are looking for anything, that can make your impossible case (he said, she said), easier to decide and get rid of, so they can get to the next case. Next, CHALLENGE YOUR ORDER in Court, because it VIOLATES your most BASIC Constitutional rights... the right to a trial, the right to due process, the right to face your accuser in a court of law (and cross examine them), and most importantly, your right to be presumed INNOCENT, until proven guilty in a court of law. You will need a good lawyer, who believes in the constitution. Tell your lawyer to use "Crespo vs Crespo" in New Jersey as an example. Crespo WON! A Judge in New Jersey RULED that these orders are un-constitutional (duh?), but then another Judge overturned the ruling on appeal, to appease his rulers.. and to keep with the status quo. Google it, to see for yourself. These orders are CLEARLY un-constitutional! .....and they WILL be RULED as such, if we get enough people CHALLENGING the Constitutionality of them IN COURT! These orders are rarely challenged on a CONSTITUTIONAL basis. This is the BEST option we have, to ending these false accusations and un-constitutional orders. FIND a GOOD lawyer, and CHALLENGE YOUR order in court, because it VIOLATES your MOST BASIC rights as an American citizen. Tell your lawyer to use "Crespo vs Crespo" in New Jersey as a reference. These false accusations, and using men as banks / atm's WILL STOP! If your lawyer is too lazy, to try to challenge the constitutionality of your order, FIRE THEM!... and find a GOOD lawyer, who believes in the Constitution. Until then, call the Senate Judiciary Committee in Washington DC at (202) 224-5225 Ask for Senator Chuck Grassley. The FEDERAL GOVERNMENT has FINALLY agreed to look into these false accusations of domestic abuse. Do not waste this opportunity. They NEED to hear form us! Tell them WHAT needs to be done, to STOP these false accusations. Its so bad, that men all over America are refusing to have any contact with females, because they are afraid of being falsely accused, thrown out of their own house, or even thrown in jail or prison. Please, call the Senate Judiciary Committee (Federal government), in Washington DC, NOW! (202) 224-5225 Ask for Senator Chuck Grassley or his aide. This manipulation and extortion through false accusations WILL STOP! If you CURRENTLY have one of these orders issued against you, CHALLENGE it (because it violates your most BASIC civil rights in MANY ways), in court with a GOOD lawyer, and DO NOT show ANY anger or resentment at ALL. NONE. They are just WAITING for you to get angry. Stay unbelievably calm, and good luck!
Feb 26th, 2017
Someone from State College, PA writes:
I am 3 months into such a nightmare now. I was kicked out of my home in front of my children by a spouse who simply wanted me evicted. We had a history of verbal fights, like most couples do, but these were exaggerated and overstated to make it sound as if I was a step away from becoming an ax murderer. The restraining order was preceded by several incidences of her calling the police on me when I was reacting to severely out of control children or arguments she initiated. I was never arrested in these cases, but they were still used to obtain the order. I got a lawyer who told me I had to take a plea or I stood no chance. We agreed to a temporary order for 1 year, largely because it admits no fault and can be expunged. I was petrified that I would lose my ability to be employed in my field. This has severely hurt my family financially and my delusional wife doesn't realize that she is only winning in the short term because our joint resources are being drained precipitously. I was put behind the 8 ball in my current custody battle, but have secured some visits. I don't think this would have happened, or it would have been much less severe if the reforms described here were in place. There was absolutely no evidence other than hearsay, and she might have thought twice if there was more of a possibility of consequences for her for these false allegations. Another reform I'd push for is allowing for the possibility that final orders can be expunged from the records if you remain compliant. That was the tipping factor that made me take the plea and not fight it. My wife followed the same playbook as her best friend , who did this to her husband a few years ago. He chose a strategy of fighting back as hard as he good, often spitefully. Don't ever do that. He lost everything, never sees the kids, and she has been living in their house with a new guy almost the whole time. I chose to go a different rout and focus 100% on the kids and holding her accountable for their well being and education, not only because I care about them deeply, but also because she also accused me of being abusive toward them, including them on the order. With my custody case I am documenting the conditions in the home that show the kids are actually doing worse since I've left (failing grades, truancy, dropping out of activities) and they still want to see me as often as they can. This has required great costs financially and emotionally, and I couldn't have done it without a supportive extended family.
Feb 25th, 2017
Someone from New Bedford, MA writes:
these judges are under a lot of pressure a lot of them are drunk on the bench after lunch recess , they sneak off to the country club for thierbooze or in their lower draw, its time to drop a dime on them , get to court early , 2 hours observe the faces getting out of the employees cars take their plate numbers down , especially the adas and lying female victimwitness advocates , take their pictures, the ada,s love to gather at there favorite watering hole after 4pm find it if you observe them getting behind the wheel its your duty to have them arrested for drunk driving , it makes me feel good , that I have taken a drunk off the road,
Feb 24th, 2017
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA writes:
Please contact the Senate Judiciary Committee in Washington DC at (202) 224-5225 Tell Senator Chuck Grassley to give Americans their DUE PROCESS back!! I was recently contacted by a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee. After leaving hundreds of messages for YEARS telling them about these false accusations of domestic violence, mainly happening with Protective Orders, Restraining Orders, PFA's, Domestic violence injunctions, etc.. I couldn't believe they FINALLY returned my calls. She said that the Senate Judiciary Committee is FINALLY going to look at this issue! It is WAY overdue! I believe there are thousands, locked up in jails and prisons all over America, that are completely innocent. Please call the Senate Judiciary Committee in DC. They are FINALLY going to look at this issue.... They NEED to hear from us now.... WHAT needs to be done to STOP these false accusations! Please remember, this is NOT a gender issue.... men and women are BOTH being falsely accused (yes, it happens to men a lot more).... however, this is a NO DUE PROCESS ISSUE! These Protective Orders, Restraining Orders, PFA's, Domestic Violence Injunctions, are circumventing the Constitution, and due process... THAT is why it happens! Its done "ex-parte" (that's a fancy word for "without trial"). Since its considered an "emergency situation", they don't waste time with a trial.... and once the order is issued, the accused will have to PROVE they did NOT commit what they are accused of. Also, they need to start PROSECUTING the ones who ADMIT they lied or were proven to have lied under oath. These people get caught in lies all the time, but they are NEVER prosecuted. EVER. Let me repeat that.... There has NEVER been a prosecution in America for LYING under oath to get a Protective Order or Restraining Order. It is Felony Perjury, to lie under oath to a magistrate or judge in ANY state, but they NEVER prosecute it. 2-3 million Protective Orders / Restraining Orders issued every year in America. ZERO prosecutions. All Prosecutors absolutely refuse! When they get caught LYING under oath to a JUDGE or MAGISTRATE, even the MAGISTRATES will say its because of "battered women syndrome", so they let it slide! Ask the Senate Judiciary Committee WHY that happens?.... and HOW can you NOT have epidemic false accusations, when you allow a system like that to continue to operate? People get caught, and ADMIT to lying under oath to get Protective Orders / Restraining Orders all the time... the Judges and magistrates will freely admit that. What they don't like to admit to... is that they are NEVER prosecuted for it!... and THAT'S why they KEEP doing it! Just keep lying until a magistrate or judge believes you... If you get caught, you're free to try again tomorrow, with a different Judge or Magistrate. Call the Senate Judiciary Committee in DC at (202) 224-5225 Ask for Senator Chuck Grassley. Tell him or his legislative aide WHAT they need to do to stop these false accusations of domestic violence, that are literally destroying our society, one family at a time. The FEDERAL GOVERNMENT is FINALLY going to look into this issue!! Please do not waste this oppurtunity. Call them now. Senate Judiciary Committee in Washington DC (202) 224-5225 Ask for Senator Chuck Grassley. This is at the FEDERAL level, and they have finally agreed to look at this issue, which should have been done YEARS ago. Please contact them now, and let them know what you think they should do to stop this! Innocent people are sitting in cages right now, and any of us could be next.
Feb 24th, 2017
Someone from North Dartmouth, MA writes:
Portland press herald February 24, 2017 scott weyland going through divorce against demented exwife, kandee wayland, ms wayland took out restraining order on him violated him three times, mr weyland facing criminal charges, well she lost custody battle , fataly stabbed husband to death, shes being charged with murder , she states she has mental illness, her former job was taking care of elderly, any womens groups coming to her aid , I'm sure their going to use the battered syndrome when you have a psycho , the courts enable them to abuse the man what a system I think it failed mr weyland. hes quite dead? this woman was living in a house of filth, flooded basement no boiler for heat the quality of life was in jepordy for these children what a story, the more I read about stories of men who truly love their children , are victimized over an over , these demented women who kill their own children, so the man does not get to visit or shared custody, remind me of a mother ,bird , in a nest, if you touch the egg she boots it out of the nest to kill it maybe we can get a female shrink to tell us what goes on in the female brain stem
Feb 24th, 2017
Someone from North Dartmouth, MA writes:
if your ex makes false criminal charges, and you prevail in your district court file civil tort action against the cop, exwife and name the court advocate in suit, the female man hating activist are trained at falsly subouning perjury with the vengeful female, the constitution works for everyone,
Feb 24th, 2017
Someone from North Dartmouth, MA writes:
men how to deal with a crazy vengeful , woman , if your children are in fear of your wife or new boyfriend file a restraing order, get the fact,s background of boyfriend, motherinlaw, fatherinlaw, if your find them threating, or harassing file a harassment or abuse order on them its your right, and when your falsly accused of some violation , find the assistant da,s name get info on him they like to drink at a local watering hole from the stress of falsly prosecuting you, drop a dime oui, dui, assistant da,s love to drink givem a taste of their own general law,s also get victim witness statements, from the punk ADA. .
Feb 24th, 2017
Frank S. from Stratford, NJ writes:
Hi Midland - do not think you are special - it is a lawyer standard move to change the initiative in the attack that the lawyer wife team is planing to change the dynamics of the divorce. You are now shouldering criminal charges - and they took your home and your children. They have you unsettled. The worst thing you can do to yourself is getting angry. Judges love to punish angry man. They do not care why you are angry - they will just they yes this person is angry and a danger to your soon to be ex-wife. Keep your cool - remember your poker face. Insist on visitation with your children. Your children do not understand what is going on - insist on keeping contact. Do it all by the book or you just feeding the fires of your destruction. This is done to other man all over the country. Your conduct is not only important to you - it is important to tell the true story of family court destruction of family.
Feb 24th, 2017
Someone from Marion, MA writes:
hey midland try to be proactive, instead of reactive, run a check through your local private investigator on the boy friend, see what his background is its trench warfare, don't , take a plea , on your arrest, get the best attorney, any restraining order appeal, show up at every hearing , ask your attorney for any mens support groups, the bar, room is not one of them one of my mistakes, all ways remember your sons always love there pop,s keep that in mind chin up , sort through the bull be strong midland
Feb 24th, 2017
Someone from Midland, MI writes:
I am newly and falsely accused of assaulting my estranged wife just days ago as we progress through a divorce and child custody case that, until her accusations and my subsequent arrest, I had had a strong advantage of winning full custody of my children based on the poor moral fitness of my spouse who had many documented affairs over ten years and had recently left me for her final affair partner before I filed for divorce. Now of course, I'm banned from my home, my belongings and daily contact with our three young sons. She has her BF staying the night regularly and doing activities with my children often, even after they voiced their dislike and mistrust of the man in children's therapy sessions, as well as all being very vocal that they wish to be with me over their mother because I show them love and caring daily. Now it appears that all is lost with one phone call and a simply told lie on her part. I feel as if my life has been completely destroyed.