Stop False Allegations of Domestic Violence

We, the undersigned, are writing in hopes of bringing to your attention a dire misjustice that is occuring in our state as well as many others across the US. Laws inacted to protect the victims of the vile crime of domestic violence are being misused by both citizens as well as law enforcement, and in this process innocent men's lives are being destroyed. In most states, the burden of proof is being thrown out and the simple word of the acuser is being taken without question, many times without the accused even being allowed to speak. True victims of domestic violence, some of whose names you will find below, find this to be deplorable. Not only can a woman falsely accuse a man of domestic violence without fear of consequence, but the accused man has no voice against her. The accuser can be a mentally disturbed individual using such laws to exact her revenge against a man who simply does not want to be in a relationship anymore, and her word is automatically taken, even when no evidence is in place. The man in such cases is automatically arrested, injunctions are automatically set in place, and even if he is able to prove his innocence in court he has lost months of his life due to the fact that she cried wolf. Worse yet are the cases of these innocent men who are poor and have no means to hire private attorneys. Their public defenders assume they are guilty and therefore do only the bare necessities to be their legal voice.We are not in any way asking for a revocation of the laws that protect true victims of domestic violence. Our wish is that these laws be revisited and indications made to to allow for criminal and civil prosecution when someone, whether male or female, has misused these laws in a vindictive and cunning way. We also would ask that law enforcement officers, public attorneys, and judges be forced to recognize the precept that the accused is innocent until proven guilty. Unfortunately, in the cases of domestic violence accusations, the opposite is true. An example of this is that of a 20 year old Florida resident who made the bond that was set for him, only to be picked up the very next day without provocation. The acuser in this case simply told the court she was afraid. He had done nothing in terms of trying to contact her or see her, and was not without several witnesses the few short hours he was free. Something must be done to prevent those who would lie about being a victim of domestic violence from continuing to do so. If it is not, our prisons will be overrun with innocent men and our streets will be controlled by the women who sent them there.
Jan 13th, 2018
Chris E. from Land O Lakes, FL signed.
Jan 12th, 2018
Michelle H. from Woolwich, ME signed.
Jan 12th, 2018
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA writes:
There is NO presumption of innocence, NO burden of proof, and NO due process! The feminists have eliminated that! Women are literally being taken at their "word", when it comes to domestic abuse. If she sticks to her story, you are guilty... end of story. Only when they "feel bad" and confess that they lied, does the innocent person stop being tortured.... then, the false accuser (in the worst of worst examples), gets a slap on the wrist! These cases are the tip of the iceberg!! http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/10/woman-accused-lying-about-being-raped-rejects-plea-deal.html Congress!!!!.... When will you bring back the presumption of innocence, the burden of proof, and PROSECUTE the false accusers? 2-3 million Protective Orders / Restraining Orders issued every year.... ZERO prosecutions for lying to get one! Never. Its a FELONY in every state, but they NEVER prosecute it... So the false accusers can lie over and over, until someone believes them, and they get their way! Its the "go-to" tactic, in MOST divorces! Falsely accuse the other person, and you will be the "victim" the whole way through the divorce!.... all with no burden of proof, no trial, and nothing but a LIE!... Its done, LITERALLY, every day in America! If you communicate with women AT ALL, in today's world, you are insane!! They WILL take what you have, and put you in jail. Sick world we live in.
Jan 12th, 2018
Victor M. from La Puente, CA writes:
Is there any way of beating a false charge and why doesn't the system press charges on any women I worked I San Francisco all night I work 10 hours after I got off I drove back to Los Angeles I go home started to make my bed and not even 20 minutes my daughter say moms calling the police they took my out of my house for domestic violence charge they couldn't do that and charged me with being under the influence how does that happen I don't under stand how they can lie bout I go to jail lost my job .....REALLY SUCKS FOR MEN I ENDWD UP GETTING 52 WEEKS SVC AND SPENT 9 MONTH S IN JAIL FOR WHAT WORKING MY ADS OFF COME ON ...and totopiroff it was a women judgewhat an ******* she was she wouldn't listen to nothing and now I'm getting a devorice thanks to the system that protects our rights guess I'm no an American citizen looks like we have no rights..huh
Jan 12th, 2018
Someone from Roswell, NM writes:
Anyone who makes a false allegation, should receive the consequences for the crime she's accusing someone of. i.e. if you falsely accuse someone of rape, you should the prison sentence for rape. And BRING BACK Presumption of Innocence!
Jan 11th, 2018
Jason M. from New London, NC writes:
Here in Stanly county NC our justice system is overrun by filth and ignorance. Combine this with the current domestic violence laws and what we have here is nothing short of criminal activity by our own state each and every day. Our courts are overrun by cases where people are taking complete advantage of a law that basically puts a badge on a angered citizen and an innocent person ‘s future ends up the hands of a Stanly county born and raised redneck magistrate. I can’t possibly begin to tell you my story and the lack of respect our police and magistrates have for themselves, God, and the public they are sworn to protect. Please make it possible for a man or woman, accused of domestic violence, to rightfully defend themselves before putting them in jail. It is unconstitutional!
Jan 8th, 2018
Geraldo A. from Modesto, CA writes:
I marry with my wife for 14 years. I met her. In California on Silicon Valley, On August 21 2017 I was put in jail . due to my wife false accused me for domestic violence and force having sex. He's is illegal I try to legalize her, but there is a prison time. Do it because she was deported 3 times back to Mexico. We have 3 children, 2 girls and one boy. The house that she is living in now I pay for it.. I was put in jail. She is trying to get American visa. Keep my house and keep my children. I am American citizen and I want justice.
Jan 8th, 2018
Geraldo A. from Modesto, CA writes:
Jan 6th, 2018
Corey R J. from Indianapolis, IN writes:
Thank you for your movement I'm a victim in Indianapolis Indiana. The courts have absolutely created another victim in my situation and daily basis. Highly interested in joining the movement.
Jan 4th, 2018
Steven G. from Charlotte, NC signed.
Jan 4th, 2018
Steven G. from Charlotte, NC signed.
Jan 3rd, 2018
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA writes:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/03/texas-woman-19-who-killed-new-years-eve-date-planned-to-steal-his-guns-prosecutors-say.html Meanwhile, men's lives are being destroyed every day over nothing but an accusation.
Jan 3rd, 2018
Someone from Pearl River, NY writes:
After consulting with 4/5 divorce attorneys my ex spouse had the police come to my house and remove me from my home. I later discovered that my ex had filed a false Family Offense Petition against me alleging domestic violence. I was to appear in court within 4 or 5 days following the false accusation apparently to have a hearing on this. The IDV court judge adjourned this hearing for 10 months to coincide with family court and matrimonial proceedings. When it was time for me to answer the false accusations the judge criticized me and asked what I was talking about. When I advised that I wished to address the false accusations alleged against me, the judge stated in Court that my ex had not provided one ounce of evidence and so the issue was moot. However, in this 10 months I was removed from my home and taken away from my 6 month old child with only very restrictive visitation. My house went into foreclosure and my credit was ruined. I even produced evidence that it was, in fact, I who had been domestically abused by my ex in the form of pictures and an admission from my ex, but the judge ignored the evidence. She then found primary custody for my ex wife even though she has had drug and other felony convictions and also had arrests for battery in her prior relationships.
Jan 1st, 2018
Sally V. from Irvine, CA writes:
This is not only about men, my husband was arrested on mother's day of 2017 and i didn't press charges against him inreturn he has filed a demstic violence restraining order against me and took my children away from me and file divorce papers I was served on September 6th 2017. I didn't know anything was this going on until I was served domestic violence restraining order against took my kids from me i was the stay home mom for 13 years all these years up to September 6th 2017 he had no prove just the latter from the DA dropping charges against him saying not enough edvince and the child welfare case plan because I had 1 mental break down he try to used that against me when I did everything to keep my children in my care and I completed it. I had no criminal background until now I broke the restraining order by texting my daughter and my husband then I turn myself in because I was sick of his accusations he keeps on accused me. This law need to change it mess up the victims life and the children's life in CA if a person does a DV restraining order and devorce papers they dont have to pay alimony and child support. Someone should done procalled to contacting child welfare to make sure everything he was saying was truthful no one did it destroys the real victim and the children involved this law is a nightmare
Jan 1st, 2018
Sally V. from Irvine, CA writes:
Jan 1st, 2018
Brandon C. from Westbrook, ME writes:
Please help those of us set apart from our families because of lies.
Jan 1st, 2018
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA writes:
FOX news article not good enough for you?.... Here's another one, Congress!! WHEN woo you uphold INNOCENT, until proven guilty of a crime, with ACTUAL evidence?... An ACCUSATION is NOT evidence. Here's another source: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/partisans-wielding-money-begin-seeking-to-exploit-harassment-claims/ar-BBHBLMg?li=BBnb7Kz
Jan 1st, 2018
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA writes:
Jan 1st, 2018
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA writes:
As it turns out, false accusations are worth BIG MONEY!! Its so easy to falsely accuse, and they can be used for various different purposes.. blackmail, extortion, get immediate possession of the house / cars, get custody of kids... they can even to rig elections with false accusations. When will CONGRESS uphold innocent, until PROVEN guilty of a crime, with due process? http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/31/hillary-clinton-backer-paid-500g-to-fund-women-accusing-trump-sexual-misconduct-before-election-day-report-says.html Every. Single. Male. Is. A. Target. The more money you have, the bigger the target. Yes! It IS that simple. Congress and feminism did this. Only Congress can fix it. (202) 224-5225 Senate Judiciary Committee in Washington DC, if you care.
Dec 31st, 2017
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA writes:
Male = criminal Female = victim Its literally written into our LAWS!! Government sponsored extortion. Congress and feminism did this.
Dec 31st, 2017
William cameron K. from Portland, OR writes:
This is Oregon way of removing dedicated Fathers from a child's life. My son and I were raped of our close and meaningful relationship of 6.5 years.
Dec 31st, 2017
William cameron K. from Portland, OR writes:
Dec 30th, 2017
Susan T. from Elkridge, MD signed.
Dec 30th, 2017
Matthew W. from Los Angeles, CA signed.
Dec 27th, 2017
Someone from San Diego, CA writes:
My mentally ill wife under the influence/abetting from my mother-in-law falsely alleged me raping her to the police, when I called 911 after my emotionally out-of controlled mother-in-law punched my face, trying to stop my moving car on the street. My mother-in-law is an illegal immigrant. She is doing this for her own immigration benefit ( I heard of U-visa)
Dec 26th, 2017
Someone from Modesto, CA writes:
My mentally ill girlfriend falsely alleged that I abused her and raped her. Luckily the charges were dropped or my career would have ended. Because she made the call, the police believed her false allegations. And, the police were unable to find the information that she has done this before with another victim.
Dec 26th, 2017
Someone from Modesto, CA writes:
Dec 26th, 2017
miranda p. from Saint Augustine, FL signed.
Dec 23rd, 2017
Ryan H. from Troy, OH signed.
Dec 21st, 2017
Someone from columubs, OH writes:
I was issued a restraining order order from a Kent State after a professor manipulated them into issuing it to have me stay off campus which I haven't been on since the 1980s). She didn't stop there she went to her local racist community County Court and had another restraining order issued only because of online reviews where I attempted to expose her sexual exploitation of minority males and because i was texting her trying to get my stuff back, the next thing I know police called and said she has a protection order, so two days later I got a notice in the mail about a court hearing. At the hearing she brought pages of unbelievable lies but the court didn't care they issued a five-year restraining order anyway even though these restraining order even States in it that no threats were ever made and not one single hair on her head was ever hurt. The only reason the retraining order was issued was because her lawyer also asked to be on it and who was obviously friends with the judge. Her crying probably helped also. Next thing I know the state of Ohio is charging and convicting me of crimes related to posting honest and non demanding online reviews. Not just one or two charges try 15 or 16 or so totally ridiculous. They even issued false warrants for my arrest stating that I missed probation reporting and court hearings, only thing is I was never on probation. here racism sexism retaliation, corruption. vindictiveness and legal abuse hide under the law.
Dec 21st, 2017
Someone from columubs, OH writes:
Dec 20th, 2017
Someone from Roanoke, VA writes:
https://pagesix.com/2017/12/20/rose-mcgowan-wants-the-media-to-stop-using-alleged/ The Feminists want the word "alleged" to be removed from the conversation. They've already gotten rid of the burden of proof, the presumption of innocence, due process, and the trial. Now, they want EVERY accuser to be believed, without question. They literally hate men so much, that they care absolutely NOTHING about sending an innocent man to jail or prison. These Feminists are getting their way too! When it comes to Protective Orders and Restraining Orders, we already give them the benefit of the doubt. 2-3 million pf these orders issued EVERY year, WITHOUT TRIAL, DUE PROCESS, or BURDEN of PROOF.... while simultaneously GUARANTEEING the accuser, they will NEVER be prosecuted, for lying under oath to a Judge. Even if they ADMIT to lying under oath, after getting caught, by a Judge or Magistrate, they are STILL GUARANTEED to NOT be prosecuted! Its a felony in EVERY state, but NEVER prosecuted, EVER! These people are free to LIE, as much as they want, to Judges and Magistrates, and they are GUARANTEED to NOT be prosecuted for it! Think I'm wrong, or exaggerating? PROVE me wrong!... NEVER in America, has ANYONE been prosecuted for lying to get a Protective Oder or Restraining Order. The Judges and Magistrates catch them in lies all the time, but GUARANTEE to NOT prosecute them... Wonder why we have such a problem with false accusations? Mens' lives are being destroyed every day, for nothing but a false accusation.. and our government is encouraging it, and HIDING it! Call the Senate Judiciary Committee in Washington DC, if you care: (202) 224-5225 1. Restore the presumption of innocence 2. Restore the burden of proof. 3. Prosecute the KNOWN, PROVEN liars.. its a FELONY, prosecute it... take you OWN orders seriously.
Dec 19th, 2017
Someone from Greenwood, DE writes:
This is bull shit. U know ( this may be off subject ) viagra is approved under Medicare or Medicaid ( whatever ) but women’s care for their. Personal safety for maternity etc isn’t. And u lady’s agree with that. They can get stiff enuf to get u prdgnsnt but ur not covered
Dec 18th, 2017
Someone from Arkport, NY signed.
Dec 18th, 2017
Darcia G. from Tucson, AZ writes:
A restraining order was placed on me by a man I had a previous relationship with. His current girlfriend also filed an injunction against harassment against me. Neither of these orders were served, both were based on lies. I had no contact with either of these individuals for 1.5 years at the time these orders were obtained. In fact, he is known to have called me and threatened to have me terminated from my job as an emergency nurse. He was instructed by his physicians group to have no contact with me due to his threats. This man called the University that I attend and work part-time for, he informed them that he was an emergency room physician and had an active restraining order against me. I was a nursing instructor and doctoral student, earning my doctorate as an acute care nurse practitioner. I was immediately pulled from my clinical rotations as both an instructor and as a student. Six months before graduation I had to withdraw from school and find a full-time job. I had to hire a lawyer and demand service of these orders as they were being shown to other individuals and used as orders that were valid against me. Two days before my scheduled status hearing, they both withdrew their request stating that I had "demonstrated good faith by leaving his place of employment". The accusations that were lodged against me have damaged my professional and personal reputation. He purchased a home a mile from my known address, they (ex and his current girlfriend) obtained privileges at ten different hospitals surrounding my house and they are trying to prevent me from working at any of these facilities. This was done with the intent to damage my reputation and cause harm to my life. The damage that was done is permanent. The current system is designed to be abused by individuals that are comfortable lying in a court of law. You are guilty until proven innocent and it is almost impossible to defend yourself against accusations. I lost my job, my house, my reputation and my future. And I was never even served. This is unacceptable.
Dec 18th, 2017
Reuven H. from Encino, CA writes:
The intolerable ease of destroying one's life over false accusations must be put to an end.
Dec 18th, 2017
Someone from Windermere, FL signed.
Dec 16th, 2017
Someone from Lake Jackson, TX writes:
My 100 pound heavier and 3 inch taller, mentally ill (under care and treatment) financially abusive Partner lied in a sworn statement to police “stating he felt like I was a threat to the safety of himself and his children.” Never had I even raised my voice to his kids. After 4 years of his irresponsibility I finally got really mad and yelled at him. Neither of us hit one another (though he threatened to one time I got mad before) but I went to jail. As a first responder and former teacher my friends who know me were in shock and could not believe such a thing could happen. With a no contact order I cannot insure he gets help, much less having to deal with this and the insane DV charge experience and the whoopsie of a thumb up bubble text message sent on an older text message by mistake. The courts in WA State need to focus on criminals NOT, manipulators of truth that manage to use DV and WA courts to their advantage. Innocents are being tried as guilty with NO recourse. If transferring for work or military assignment in WA state, men and women need to be made aware that raising ones voice can criminalize you, that is how crazy DV laws are.
Dec 12th, 2017
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA writes:
DO NOT communicate with WOMEN... at ALL! NONE! ZERO! Yes! It IS that bad! You're never going to know, if she will, or won't falsely accuse you, until she does it!.. and she can LITERALLY do it, ANY time she wants! 2-3 MILLION protective orders / restraining orders / PFA's / domestic violence injunctions / etc. issued EVERY year.. Its estimated that over 80% of these orders are "completely false or trivial, in nature" (S.A.V.E Services, google it).... yet, ZERO prosecutions for LYING UNDER OATH, to get one! NEVER in America! Its a FELONY in EVERY state, but NEVER prosecuted... EVER! They catch these people in lies ALL THE TIME, and NEVER prosecute them... so, they can go back the next day, or weeks later, and try again with a different Magistrate or Judge... and they DO! ....and I totally agree with the "hero" chip on the shoulder comment... I have seen that exact thing many times. The "super-hero" cop, WANTS it to be a "woman in distress", so he can "save the day". . regardless of what actually happened. DO NOT COMMUNICATE with FEMALES!! AT ALL. Go MGTOW. Eventually, all the women will wonder why NO MEN will even speak to them. Feminists and Congress did this!.... ONLY Congress can fix it. Currently, the ONLY way to protect yourself, is to NOT communicate with women, AT ALL! We live in an EXTREMELY adversarial society, where everyone is "offended" by everything, and looking to sue you, or falsely accuse you, to get money for nothing.... and Congress in ENCOURAGING this! Call the Senate Judiciary Committee in Washington, D.C. if you want (202) 224-5225 Ask them to restore the burden of PROOF, restore the presumption of INNOCENCE, and PROSECUTE the KNOWN LIARS!!! They ADMIT it.... OFTEN!.. and it ruins people's lives! Its a FELONY!! ****ING PROSECUTE THEM! Senate Judiciary Committee (202) 224-5225
Dec 12th, 2017
Someone from Massillon, OH writes:
It's never going to change. Cops have a "hero" chip on their shoulder always taking a womens side no matter what. I was arrested for multiple charges my ex and her cop boyfreind thought up. Bad thing is I was on camera in a post office when all my fabricated crimes were taking place. Prosecutor in Massillon Ohio named Malinda said to me " doesn't matter if you did it or not, you did SOMETHING at one point and I'm still prosecuting you" of cource finally the charges were dropped after I borrowed a lot of money for a good lawer but nothing was done to my ex for lying. She was so mad after court she tried to have me arrested again as I left and accused me of trying to kill her in the parking lot of the court house. Yes, I was on camera again nowhere near her but had to fight for my freedom again. Of course nothing happened to her again. I could go on about even more things she's done like taking out a life insurance policy on me and trying to have me killed. It goes on and on. you would have to see to beleive the things she pulled and got away with numorous times. She did all this because she was about to lose custody of our children and the social security childrens benifits and have to pay me child support. She is a great actor and convinced ******* police, prosecutors, judges, and everybody else she is a victim and not a psychotic *****. She fooled all of them. If I had to do it all over again I wouldn't have gone the legal and proper way. I now have my concealed carry and I'm military trained and go nowhere without being armed. They will not be successful the next time they try to kill me. And by they, I mean her boyfriend and relatives that beleive her crap. You could make a movie about my experience. This is just a fraction of what she's done over the years. Another bad thing is all it takes is a phone call and the man gets an arrest record weather he did it or not. Nobody reads down further on your backround check when applying for various things and show that the charges were dropped. They just see domestic violence charge and automatically don't approve you. It doesn't pay to do the legal process.