END DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

Please stop the messing with our schedules. It's an antiquated practice that only aggravates people. As it is Arizona, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgina Islands, and America Samoa do not participate in this practice.
Oct 3rd, 2017
Someone from Covington, LA writes:
Hate time change. We just need to let time alone and the getting dark at 5:00 is depressing and makes hazardous driving in traffic and those who have NIGHT BLINDNESS. It serves NO purpose!
Oct 3rd, 2017
Someone from Huntsville, TX writes:
I hate daylight savings time. I feel so much better when we are on real time. We have enough sun in Texas. Please, get rid of it!
Oct 3rd, 2017
Someone from Huntsville, TX writes:
Oct 3rd, 2017
Someone from Rockville, MD writes:
Get rid of Daylight Savings Time NOW. 2017 and 2018 and down the road. !!!
Oct 3rd, 2017
Someone from Frisco, TX writes:
I hate daylight savings time! My body feels better, more rested during standard time. In Texas where the sun is hot and bright on most days, I feel headachy and depressed during endless summer nights. I suffer from migraines and my headaches are worse during daylight savings time. I also like to run in the mornings but can no longer do so after experiencing a bad fall due to darkness in the early morning—. Which is the only time it is cool enough to run outdoors here in Texas!
Oct 3rd, 2017
Someone from Delray Beach, FL writes:
Switching back and forth between standard time and daylight savings time serves no useful purpose. In some cases it actually creates complications and to some extent chaos. The use of daylight savings time actually saves nothing. It is not universally observed and when applied seems to create discomfort and mental strain as well as or as a result of schedules being disrupted.
Oct 3rd, 2017
Someone from Converse, TX writes:
For someone with autism and sleep disorders the change is horrible. It affects functionality, both cognitive and behavioral. And we do this change for what reason??? America needs to stop this change for the good of it's population. Whatever "reason" they have for doing this is irrelevant.
Oct 3rd, 2017
Someone from White Cloud, MI writes:
It’s hard to get kids on a different schedule with daylight savings time, especially special needs children. It truly needs to end!
Someone from Cibolo, TX writes:
This is archaic and needs to stop!
James C. from Cypress, TX writes:
Please stop daylight savings already.
Debra W. from Kalispell, MT writes:
Please stop this antique law that is no longer serving in the best interest of this country or its citizens.
Oct 2nd, 2017
Someone from Fort Lauderdale, FL signed.
Someone from Tacoma, WA writes:
Please stop daylight savings time it benefits no one.
Someone from Fairfield, CA writes:
This no longer necessary and only produces confusion and real monetary labor for developers or support. IT BENEFITS NO ONE TO CONTINUE DAY LIGHTS SAVING TIME. IT BENEFITS EVERYONE IF YOU GET RID OF IT
Michelle T. from Waco, TX writes:
It's useless...and does not fit in with today's life style.
Someone from Tracy, CA writes:
As Neil deGrasse Tyson said, We’ve out lived our usefulness for daylight savings time!”
Someone from Spokane, WA writes:
I am sick of messing with my sleep and all my clocks twice a year for no good reason.
Someone from Flint, TX writes:
Please end Daylight Savings Time. It serves no useful purpose.
Someone from Indian Mound, TN writes:
Changing the clock doesn’t change the hours of daylight. It only messes with supper and children’s bedtime schedules. It’s a stupid practice . End daylight savings time please
Brian N. from Brighton, MA writes:
This practice only adds to seasonal depression in the Northeast. Getting to work when its dark & leaving work when its dark is depressing. Would be best to go the opposite direction so us humans can still enjoy the cold can go outside and get some vitamin D. But i guess we who still are forced to abide by this useless practice have to start somewhere.
Someone from Santa Cruz, CA writes:
Please stop changing the clocks. It is of no benefit to anyone. End daylight savings!!!
Oct 1st, 2017
Julie S. from Jordan, MN writes:
Please stop trying to regulate the time. Go back to real time and leave it there.
Oct 1st, 2017
Someone from Wilmington, NC writes:
#enddaylightsavings2k17
Oct 1st, 2017
MIKE A. from Harmony, PA writes:
Please stop the time changing. Let it stay one way or the other for Pennsylvania. Please.
Oct 1st, 2017
Charles S. from Greenbrier, AR writes:
STOP daylightsavingtime is is disruptive to me and my work, it is USELESS causes many PROBLEMS adjusting twice a year I DO NOT WANT DST anymore! It serves no purpose! disruption of our lives. Sleep depravation , more accidents, less productive mornings for several weeks,etc...... It is unhealthy physically,emotionally,and literally. Farmers work by the sun, not the clock. Claiming it saves energy is a LIE.
Oct 1st, 2017
John H. from Jackson, TN writes:
Does nothing but mess with the body twice a year. There is no benefit from daylight savings time.
Oct 1st, 2017
Amber O. from Denver, CO writes:
Lock the clock
Oct 1st, 2017
Lucinda B. from Crestline, CA writes:
I would greatly appreciate it if we could end daylight savings time. I can think of no benefit. It is disruptive. It takes me weeks to regain my productivity at work. It's depressing to come home to the dark. Please end it!
Oct 1st, 2017
Lucinda B. from Crestline, CA writes:
Oct 1st, 2017
Sherry S. from Fredericksburg, VA writes:
Stop the insanity! This is a useless and disruptive practice.
Oct 1st, 2017
Someone from Redmond, OR signed.
Sep 30th, 2017
Tony B. from Boise, ID writes:
There is no benefit to DST and me and my family are literally tired of having to adjust our sleep-wake cycle twice a year.
Sep 30th, 2017
Casey G. from Clearfield, UT writes:
Daylight savings causes far more problems than it could ever possibly solve. The only reason I can see that it still exsists as policy is retailers concerned about thier bottom line. Which I believe is a false assumption, if people have more energy and less fatigue, they will shop regardless of the amount of daylight at the end of the day.
Sep 30th, 2017
Someone from Davenport, IA writes:
It's serves no purpose!!
Sep 30th, 2017
Someone from Davenport, IA writes:
It's serves no purpose!!
Sep 30th, 2017
Someone from Davenport, IA writes:
It's serves no purpose!!
Sep 30th, 2017
Someone from Davenport, IA writes:
It's serves no purpose!!
Sep 30th, 2017
Millie B. from Riverton, UT writes:
It throws everything off and is unnecessary.
Sep 30th, 2017
Someone from Lincoln Park, MI writes:
Please stop doing this it’s very depressing, for people in the North that have long winter
Sep 30th, 2017