Proposed 29th Amendment to the United States Constitution
Messages Sent So Far
We have placed all our trust in Congress and our Presidents to govern our land without scrutiny. However, we have come to realize that this has been a huge mistake. Many of the citizens were not aware of the workings of Congress and our President, but now, out of desperation, we have educated ourselves and have become more knowledgeable of what is happening around us, WE THE PEOPLE. If you are truly what you have taken oath to be, in your next assembly this proposed amendment to the United States Constitution will sail through your Chambers and become a part of our Constitution that governs ALL citizens of these United States. You must realize that it is WE THE PEOPLE you are there to REPRESENT, not bullwhip into submission to fit your self-serving needs. We are, at this point, in a laundry list of articles, asking for the following in a 29th (or next number in sequence) Amendment to the United States Constitution
(1) Before being approved by any political Party to run for or be appointed to any office of the Federal government, it is mandatory that a certified copy of a verifiable birth certificate be submitted to the respective Party and/or made openly available to the general public and displayed in an accessible, but secured place for inspection, for a period of 30 days prior to announcement of seeking office. Then, after satisfying any objections raised by any citizen, same birth certificate shall be accepted or rejected by the Executive Committee of the Party for which the candidate will represent. A personal background check will also be conducted by the Party on each candidate before acceptance.
(2) Members of Congress shall not vote themselves pay raises without first putting it up for popular vote from all American citizens, the employer.
(3) Serving as Members of Congress and the Presidency is a privilege and an honor bestowed by the votes of the Citizens of the United States, not a career. Members of Congress and the President must leave after their completed term in office and return to their common lifestyle and to the common work force as any other American citizen. There will be no lifetime "retirement" salaries, bonuses or benefits provided, except bonuses that may be approved by the votes of the citizens for outstanding accomplishments for the common good of all.
(4) Government assets (shall not be used for any personal purposes by the President or Members of Congress or their relatives, including, but not limited to campaigning, vacations, personal travel or entertainment and none of the same shall be funded with taxpayer revenue.
(5) The Electoral College shall be abolished and voting during Presidential elections shall be by popular vote of American citizens wherein majority rules.
(6) Freedom of Christian worship shall be restored wherever and whenever desired by the citizens of the United States without restriction. This includes government buildings and properties (assets of the American people), schools, public events and the like. Prayer and the use of GOD's name in reverence shall be freely and openly used in any capacity a citizen wishes to do so without interference or restriction by Government.
(7) The English language shall be made the official and foremost language of the United States and all businesses shall conduct business using the English language.
Post Public Comments