5 days ago
Joceline F. from Naples, FL signed.
Jane S. from Oakland, CA signed.
Someone from Cadillac, MI signed.
Someone from Grand Rapids, MI writes:
Get rid of it!
Joel J. from Clearwater, FL writes:
Antiquated philosophy.
Anthony M. from Saint Clair Shores, MI writes:
Please end this madness of changing time. It has no nenefits anymore.
Chris S. from Gardner, KS writes:
I would like to stay on daylight savings time year round. I like the extra daylight after work, but changing the clock twice a year is ridiculous.
Someone writes:
YES!!! Please stop this....not one single person I know likes changing the time for NO REASON twice a year. I say leave it on the daylight savings time and Fo'getta-bout-it!!!!
Jake P. from Fort Wayne, IN writes:
Please discuss ending daylight savings time, it only disrupts sleep cycles. If we can't agree it is useless we have no hope for any other meaningful goveretn refoem
Richard H. from Portage, PA writes:
I believe that it messes with the human body.
Caleb M. from Indianapolis, IN writes:
It is hurting my performance in class.
Jack G. from Okemos, MI writes:
Please at least get rid of the clock changing!
Someone from Columbus, NE writes:
Daylight savings time, put simply, is ridiculous. It has absolutely no benefit, and a lot of downfalls. Such as its effect on human health, disrupting sleep cycles, and so on. (No one wants to get used to getting up at 5 am then to remain getting up at 5 they are technically getting up at 4 after the time change) What with today's technology we do not need "longer shopping hours" and the fact that DST keeps getting extended to provide longer shopping hours or longer trick or treating time is just stupid. Like we need more sugar in our diets... Stop thinking about your next dollar and try actually benefiting the people for a change..
Suzette H. from Orderville, UT writes:
I am a school teacher and switching times is so hard on the kids. It takes them about two weeks to adjust. We lose some valuable teaching time because the kids are so tired. I would like to see the time stay the same year round especially for the sake of children.
5 days ago
adidas gazelle noir a. writes:
saying: ;I don't know if we're going to find that guy. adidas gazelle noir http://www.gaboriauebenisterie-85.fr/meuble.asp?shop=adidas-gazelle-noir
KIMBERLY C. from Brunswick, GA writes:
END DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME
Kimberly H. from San Antonio, TX writes:
stop it
Tammie S. from Roanoke, VA writes:
Please don't fall back in Nov....................Studies have proven the ill effects of this
Jim D. from Lebanon, OH writes:
DST contributes to Billions of wasted dollars JUST in the electronic world trying to keep time. DST has such lingering effects on the human body trying to adjust and compensate for the transistion. There is NO benefit in Saving any money now that this a global economy. The idea was originally to save electriciy due to Lights. In todays age, we run lights 24/7 for 'security' and other purposes. Stop the the DST practice
devin p. from Selma, AL writes:
i hate daylight savings time it is supposed to be an hour behind what it is now based on earths orbit. plus your body never gets used to it.
Cindy F. from Fort Worth, TX writes:
END DST!!!! Morning time is when the daylight is needed, not when it's time to settle down at 9:00 pm
Michelle E. from Grand Prairie, TX writes:
DST must have been created by someone WITHOUT children. Please END it. It's painful. How do I justify bedtime when the SUN IS STILL OUT?!?!
Jenette Z. from Pompano Beach, FL writes:
Yes please stop the insanity!!!!!!
5 days ago
Anthony S. from Murfreesboro, TN signed.
David R. from Bluffton, SC writes:
It's time to abolish this antiquated nonsense of changing the time! Set is back or forward 30 minutes and be done with it.
Leah D. from Greensboro, NC writes:
I see absolutely no reason in continuing this out dated and unnecessary upheaval of our daily lives. It only serves as a disruption to our schedules both professionally and personal.Not to mention the rise of medical conditions such as depression, anxiety, insomnia, sleep deprivation and car accidents. Please let pick a time and stick with it.
DEBRA T. from Mesquite, TX writes:
I HATE I NEVER RECOVER UNTIL ITS OVER
Someone from Laguna Niguel, CA writes:
I am a mother of two and I work full time. Every time daylight savings begins I fall sick, very sick. I suffer from headaches if I don't get enough sleep. Unfortunately my daughter ends up an hour late to school for the week because I won't wake up the younger one to literally drag everyone to school at, what was just two days prior, 6:00am!! It's been over a week since it started and I am still not adapted. I took a 2 hour nap in the car with my son this morning after dropping off my daughter at school, then another hour nap before going into work. I still feel like I can hardly function, let alone perform my job duties.
Susan J. from Lebanon, IN writes:
Daylight Savings Time does not accomplish what it is designed to do, which is to save energy, but it does cause people to have have disrupted sleep, which can lead to sickness and accidents. It is time to end DST. Indiana used to be one of the states that did not participate in DST. Indiana needs to go back to staying on standard time year round.
Vanessa B. from Mission Viejo, CA writes:
I am falling asleep on my way to work!! THIS CAN'T POSSIBLY BE OK!! Imagine my kids at school when I have to put them in the car still half asleep. How is this ok for them mentally and educationally? There are many scientific studies on the horrible side affects of not getting enough sleep and then we are forced to get up an hour earlier?
Someone from Advance, NC writes:
It was a good idea at the time, however in this day and age we all don't go home at 5pm and turn off all the office lights. This doesn't really save any energy in a world where businesses work under lights all day regardless of where the sun is.
4 days ago
Hannah V. from Raleigh, NC signed.
4 days ago
Christie S. from Charlottesville, VA signed.
4 days ago
Someone from Sussex, WI writes:
Please- let's STAY on daylight savings time and stop the switch! Sunlight after work is the only thing that keeps me alive!
4 days ago
Someone from Portland, MI signed.
4 days ago
Margaret S. from Asheville, NC signed.
4 days ago
Someone from Edwards, CA signed.
4 days ago
Kara H. from Tomball, TX writes:
As a teacher, I find daylight savings an absolute set up for failure. I work with kids all year long to make sure they have fully grasped their grade level's objectives and we still use standardized tests to measure compression. When do those tests take place? After the unpredictable schedules of spring break and just in time for tests. So while we are already trying to add more work to these still developing minds we screw up their schedules? This needs to end. And I think most of my fellow overworked and underpaid colleagues would agree.
4 days ago
Paul B. from Omaha, NE writes:
No reason for it other than to mess with my sleep schedule.
4 days ago
Someone from Olympia, WA writes:
Please stop daylight savings time. We're all so sad in Washington state.