Petition2Congress logo

549 Public Comments So Far

View More Comments:
1 year ago
Someone from Pittsburgh, PA writes:
Quotation mark icon
Love your Doublespeakian ,Orwellian Law name (!) but no one in the 90% believes your intention is anything but "improvement" for the financial jackals/paracites of the other 10%. Thanks for the hilarious image of Congress scurrying about and jockeying for schophantic position trying to please their true masters! Regards, and Best Wishes for your upcoming election defeat, Hope
1 year ago
Someone from Berkeley, CA signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Hereford, AZ writes:
Quotation mark icon
This sort of thing seems ubiquitous and outrageous.
1 year ago
Someone from Cashiers, NC signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Villas, NJ writes:
Quotation mark icon
If we reward bad behavior, we will get more bad behavior.
1 year ago
Someone from Camano Island, WA signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Oakland, CA signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Frazier Park, CA signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Novato, CA signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Pittsburgh, PA writes:
Quotation mark icon
Kudos for your facility with Orwellian Doublespeak in titling the law an "improvement"! But no one in the 90% believe anything other than that the "improvements" are intended to aid the financial jackals/parasites/destroyers of the economy of the 10%. Thanks too for the hilarious image you have inspired of small rodents scurrying about and jockeying for position to be top Congressional sycophant to the Money Men! Regards, Distain and Best Wishes for your Upcoming Election Loss, Hope Larkin-Begley
1 year ago
Someone from Burlington, VT signed.
1 year ago
Someone from San Jacinto, CA writes:
Quotation mark icon
Picture being systematic financially robbed of everything you worked for in life while the offenders point and laugh. All the law says is, " Sorry for your loss, there's nothing we can do." You're now too old to start over. Each time theses bills get approved this story-line becomes a recurring reality. Are you too old to start over?
1 year ago
Someone from Charlotte, NC signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Hopkins, MN signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Frazier Park, CA writes:
Quotation mark icon
Another idea out of Wisconsin, that stinks.
1 year ago
Someone from Poughkeepsie, NY writes:
Quotation mark icon
Haven't they gotten away with enough already? It's time to stop protecting the rich.
just now
Someone from Seattle, WA signed.
just now
Someone from San Francisco, CA signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Los Angeles, CA signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Verona, VA signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Spring Mills, PA signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Mary Esther, FL signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Brattleboro, VT writes:
Quotation mark icon
Evildoers naturally mask their intent, they're really good at it, and got away with $6 triln in predatory lending, plus $30 triln in bailouts. And now we're going to require proof of intent to convict?
1 year ago
Someone from Philadelphia, PA writes:
Quotation mark icon
Already we have too big to prosecute entities. We do not need to add "Too difficult to prosecute" to the list. It is almost impossible to prove intent in a corporate environment that is designed to shield people from liability. Passing this would free corporate executives from any liability from the risks they take in their drive for wealth. That is unacceptable.
1 year ago
Someone from Camano Island, WA signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Camano Island, WA writes:
Quotation mark icon
I'll wholeheartedly and gladly sign this petition. It is time to stop these criminals!
1 year ago
Someone from Tarpon Springs, FL signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Alamo, CA signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Buford, GA signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Colorado Springs, CO writes:
Quotation mark icon
This bill is a strong move in the wrong direction. Given the rampant and systemic criminality in all of finance and complete lack of criminal prosecutions this bill is a clear crony capitalist buy of the sponsoring politicians. This makes or Justice system even more of a joke.
1 year ago
Someone from Houston, TX signed.
1 year ago
Someone from New York, NY signed.
just now
Someone from Los Angeles, CA signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Bellmore, NY writes:
Quotation mark icon
White collar criminals are called to account in too few cases. We need you to stand with the people. This is not hard to understand.
1 year ago
Someone from Honolulu, HI signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Lakeland, FL signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Los Angeles, CA signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Norton, MA signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Sammamish, WA signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Fremont, CA writes:
Quotation mark icon
STOP SUPPORTING CORPORATE CRIMINALS for your own "payoff". Congress DO YOUR JOB for the people... TIME IS NOW.