586 Public Comments So Far

November 15, 2015
Someone from Tacoma, WA signed.
November 16, 2015
Someone from Lawtey, FL signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Belmont, CA signed.
November 29, 2015
Someone from Madison, WI signed.
December 4, 2015
Someone from Osprey, FL signed.
December 15, 2015
Someone from Newark, DE signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Webster, MA writes:
What's also important to note is the consistent use of "dissimilar" metals and the negative impact it can have on the body. While Galvanic Response and the interaction of dissimilar metals has been known throughout the medical and dental communities for many decades there is still an ignorant bliss. Dental labs and dentists are totally disregarding the negative effects with regards to the use of dissimilar or dislike metals and making money hand of fist at our expense. If you have ANY kind of dental work involving crowns, bridges, full restorations and have become sick since having the work done? Even if you haven't, REQUEST the Chemical Certificate. The Chemical Certificate gives you the breakdown of all the metals used in your dental work. This is important information to have in the event you should develop any kind of Allergy to the metals used. Metal allergies can be misdiagnosed or left an enigma. It took me 9 years almost to the point of suicide to finally piece the puzzle together!! Don't let my tragedy become yours! And don't let anyone buffalo you! You have every right to have a copy for your records. Be Your Own Advocate! Do Your Homework! Be An Informed Patient, Not A Victim!! Sadly, I wasn't so lucky. This is why I say to you.. RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH!! DO NOT depend on the so called professionals, most fly by the seat of their pants while they try to dazzle the uninformed patient! If you'd like to read my story and/or support my petition, I would greatly appreciate it. As of right now, they've left me no where to turn. http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/221/047/081/
1 year ago
Someone from Voorheesville, NY signed.
January 6, 2016
Someone from West Linn, OR signed.
January 9, 2016
Someone from Lynden, WA signed.
January 10, 2016
Someone from Pasadena, CA signed.
January 12, 2016
Someone from Carlsbad, CA signed.
January 13, 2016
Someone from Northport, NY signed.
February 2, 2016
Someone from Shorewood, IL writes:
It's time to put an end to this! Too many innocent people injured at the hands of the greedy, myself included. The FDA is doing nothing but proving they are more concerned about the well being of the "profit before patients" companies instead of the well being of the American people. Their job is to protect us not them. They are failing.
February 3, 2016
Someone from Northvale, NJ signed.
1 year ago
Someone from Belford, NJ signed.
April 13, 2016
Someone from Fallbrook, CA writes:
My life is damaged due to TV MESH as well as the "CONDUCTOR of dirty electricity" on PURPOSE by the cheap Mercury fillings. This is exactly what those "AGENDA 21" Depopulation people want, is for people to be forced to suffer until they DIE! I pray for The US Constitution to regn for JUSTICE in the Courts for all those harmed by the AGENDAS of Big Pharma and all other agencies helping to poison to death most everyone (except the ELITE)in America and through out the entire world population.Lets all Pray for our Lord to bring swift Justice and healing to these heartless attacks upon humanity, as well as to all living innocent creatures these poisons also maim and kill. In Jesus Name, Amen
May 2, 2016
Someone from Santa Barbara, CA writes:
Also ban mercury fillings. It's just common sense.
10 months ago
Someone from Colleyville, TX writes:
Protect the public!
July 14, 2016
Someone from Portland, OR signed.
August 29, 2016
Someone from Lake Forest, CA signed.
Vilnius B. from Silver Spring, MD writes:
Mercury is one of the most potent neurotoxins known to man. Why do we continue to allow dentists to put it into the mouths of patients without at least requiring them to give informed consent? That makes no sense. If anybody else was trying to put a known poison into your mouth without your consent you'd have grounds for suing them. Let's get this common-sense regulation done!
November 7, 2016
Cheyenne H. from Port Huron, MI writes:
I have suffered from horrible, life changing negative effects such as chronic pain, neurological & mobility complications & varying limitations because of Essure, despite being able to have them removed in 2011. The struggle and negative physical impact is now permanent. Remove these terrible devices from the market for good. I was bullied bu my OBGYN to get these implanted as my only option. Now I so wish I hadn't. I don't want to see another woman have to suffer like I have.
November 17, 2016
David E. from Fort Lauderdale, FL signed.
4 months ago
Laurel N. from Saint Louis, MO signed.
December 3, 2016
Darren H. from Winterville, NC signed.