January 28, 2010
Someone from Calabasas, CA signed.
Someone from Chickamauga, GA writes:
My son has been arrested countless times this year for the lies of his (now) ex-wife who took out the order of protection,yet constantly telling him how much she loves him and she knows he wants someone else, and she will never love another man. This is her history. Three marriages, men always "abusing" her, her husband always "has the problem" and needs counseling. She has so many policemen and DA attorneys after her and all she has to do is phone them. Oh, this is because she has all their cell #'s. Also, she is blonde and attractive. Actually, after all she has cost our family we consider her a crazy slut. Sad point is there are 5 children. Three are my son's and he is currently in jail for "returning" her text, after being on probation set by the judge. What a hell we have been in and my son's life is almost ruined. She is a habitual liar, there are countless witnesses to testify against her, but like most others, he never gets his chance in court. This is in TN. It is unbelievable that a decent Christian man with so many people who will speak on his behalf and tell what a wonderful Dad he is, even to her first two sons (who also have 2 different dads). The DA says this time he will go away for 2 years. He wants to go for counseling to get her out of his head and knows she has been doing the abusing to him, but the DA says "no." He needs to be locked up!!! When does this stop!!!!!
January 31, 2010
Someone from Irvine, CA writes:
common practice among woman who commit adultery to claim domestic abuse, sad.
January 31, 2010
Someone from Kingston, MA writes:
I am the victim of a false restraining order out of Quincy Massachusetts. court. The Judge wrote a personal letter to the women "victim" urging her to come before his court to seek an extension. I have never had a fair hearing.
January 31, 2010
Someone from Jacksonville, FL writes:
I was dating a woman who filed numerous false reports with family domestic violence office (*1*) (without my knowledge initially) and I eventually discovered that she had, when she continued to compound more false reports against me (criminal and informational) with the Sheriff?s Office (*2*) In order to get the family domestic violence office to persuade a judge for a restraining order. Consequently a temporary order for protection was granted based on these false statements. While in court (*3*) the petitioner makes false statements to the presiding judge during the injunction hearing in order to get the final injunction granted. I have clear and convincing evidence that the petitioner during *1* , *2*, and *3* has lied to numerous court related entities, which according to Florida state statues, is a 1st degree felony - 5th category offense to the courts. I am victim of someone lying to utilize a measure of safety to create, harm, chaos and discrimination in my life. I am seeking your intervention in this matter, to correct and restore my life, credibility and honor over all. I am a disabled American veteran who suffers from TBI, PTSD, MDD and ambulatory problems due to injuries sustained during my honorable service in the United States Navy. I cannot rent an apartment because I am labeled as a ?violent person? thanks to the above case mentioned problem. I cannot get a job because I am labeled as a ?violent person? thanks to the above case mentioned problem. How am I supposed to live? I am seeking the help of the coalition to inculcate the local government to press charges for such crimes committed by that individual, and to restore my credibility.
January 31, 2010
Someone from Jacksonville, FL writes:
My son was dating a woman who,unbeknown to him, filed numerous false reports with the Family Domestic Violence office (*1*) and he eventually discovered it when she continued to compound more false reports against him (criminal and informational) with the JAX Sheriff?s Office (*2*) in order to get the Family Domestic Violence office to persuade a judge for a restraining order. Consequently a temporary order for protection was granted based on these false statements. While in court (*3*) the petitioner made false statements to the presiding judge during the injunction hearing in order to get the final injunction granted. I have clear and convincing evidence that the petitioner during *1*, *2*, and *3* has lied to numerous court related entities, she gave different accounts to different authorities, which according to Florida state statues, is a 1st degree felony - 5th category offense to the courts. My son is a victim of someone misusing the system and utilizing it to create harm, chaos and discrimination in his and my life. I am seeking your attention and intervention in this matter, to correct and restore his life, credibility and honor over all. He is a disabled American veteran who suffers from TBI, PTSD, MDD and ambulatory problems due to injuries sustained during his honorable service in the United States Navy. He cannot rent an apartment because he is labeled as a ?violent person?, although the ?violent act? was to ask the liar why was she lying to cause him hard. My son cannot get a job because he has been labeled as a ?violent person? for making a telephone call. How is he supposed to live?
Someone from Jacksonville, FL signed.
January 31, 2010
Someone from Jacksonville, FL signed.
January 31, 2010
Someone from Delray Beach, FL signed.
February 1, 2010
Someone from Saint Paul, MN writes:
My biggest mistake was taking the advice from my ?Father?s Advocate? attorney and agreeing to the OFP that was filed against me during a custody dispute. As opposed to fighting to prove my innocence (unfortunately there is no innocence prior to going through a hearing, hence the need to fight), I worried more about losing the little bit I had with my child at the time. The next 5 months consisted of me being in/out of jail for more false allegations, to the point that I took a guilty plea on 1-count of breaking this ridiculous OFP just so I could put an end to the madness and begin moving forward (along with keeping my job and avoiding more unjustified jail time). Little did I know at the time, that decision would ultimately control the court?s decision against me having joint custody of my child. It put the mark of ?Domestic Abuse? over my head although there was never a single finding of Domestic Abuse. That poor decision also resulted in the courts granting her a 2-yr extension on the Order of Protection I should have never agreed to in the first place. The courts decided to address the extension during my final divorce hearing. As prepared as I thought I was, I was unable to submit any evidence I had to counter her petition to have an extension (phone records, emails, texts, letters, witnesses, etc) because the court was not willing to separate the 2 hearings or grant me a Continuance. So every decision made by them regarding custody was "as a result of the Order For Protection", which would have never been granted had I been able to present the evidence I had to go against it. Not only is an OFP easy for women to come by and abuse, it can be used to continually destroy the Respondent long after custody has been granted to the Petitioner. My child?s mother has absolutely no fear because she has been given a Golden Ticket by the same people that enforce it. So as she continues to abuse it, I hide. I carry a camcorder with me at all times. I save my receipts as a timeline in case I don?t have an alibi at hand. I have lost absolutely everything, including my rights to my son because the courts refused to entertain the idea that the Petitioner was abusing the system and taking them all for a ride. And my son is the one that will suffer the most when all is said and done. None of the actions carried out by the Courts/Custody Evaluators/Petitioner/Law Enforcement have been in the best interest of the child involved. After all, they walked her through the entire process and showed her exactly how it is done here in MN.
February 4, 2010
Someone from Wamego, KS signed.
February 5, 2010
Someone from Pleasant Garden, NC signed.
7 years ago
Someone from Raymore, MO signed.
7 years ago
Someone from Mays Landing, NJ signed.
7 years ago
Someone from Chickamauga, GA writes:
I don't know how many times my (now Ex)wife has had me locked up since Mar. 2009. I am in jail now and will be in here for over 90 days when my court hearing comes up. All for her lies and the DA believing/encouraging everything she tells them. I have lost a year of my life and haven't even totalled the money up yet. Never mind about my 5 children who have basically been without a father. And I think that's the way she wants it because that's the way she was raised. It is sickening.
7 years ago
Someone from Windham, ME signed.
7 years ago
Someone signed.
7 years ago
Someone from Cincinnati, OH writes:
I am in for the fight of my life, I was convicted of DV in 2002, and the advocates for my wife put a spark into her that all she had to do is say I did something and she could have me arrested. She did it, after I told her that our marriage was over. I am presumed innocent until proven guilty, and I have proof that she is lying, and that she is the aggressor. DA is trying to get my evidence excluded, also the police will not take a report from me. FALSE ALLEGATIONS NEED TO STOP NOW!!!!!
7 years ago
Someone from Saugerties, NY writes:
I have had friends and family fall prey to our so called ?Justice System?. Fathers are denied to see their children (the children are used as pawns and suffer), arrested, and locked out of their own homes on falsely made allegations against them. I strongly feel that a woman that falsely accuses her significant other should be charged with a crime and I don't mean a slap on this wrist. For too long, the courts, judges, attorney?s and police have looked upon them has the villains. They are left financially battered and broke. I feel you need to take a hard line approach with this.
7 years ago
Someone from Windham, ME writes:
Being accused myself of a Domestic Violence allegation has left a very bad taste in my mouth and yet even though nothing has happened there is still a persona about me from numerous angles. False allegations should be addressed. I lost my child for approx. a month over this. Sad as it is this wasn't the first allegation that has been false or inconclusive. What a waste of time and money for everyone involved.
7 years ago
Someone from Baltimore, MD signed.
7 years ago
Someone from Beaver Dam, WI writes:
I have watched the horrible injustices unfold to a family member. From the first time his ex-wife claimed foul, he immediately lost all credibility. He even has pictures of knife wounds on his arms yet the court wouldn't even look at them as he was labelled already before he even walked into the court
February 25, 2010
Someone from Richlands, NC writes:
This will be my (*2*) "SHOW CAUSE" against a DVPO and this time they have falsified documents. Why are "WE" the accused the victims? Altered documents should be validated in person of the individual notarization a Plaintiff's "SWORN" exhibits prior to a judge signing an order to "SHOW CAUSE" for false accusations. ยง 50B 4.2. False statement regarding protective order a misdemeanor and PERJURY...
February 25, 2010
Someone from Shelbyville, KY signed.
February 25, 2010
Someone from Denver, CO writes:
It is wrong to take action to be vindictive, when there was at no time trying to harm the girlfriend!!! It was missused,for revenge to harm the boyfriend and his charactor.Then you loose going back to your home because of a protection Order and all of your belonging if she fusses???? Who is the real victim??? It is shouting wolf for females personal gain!!! They should be prosecuted for the same severity for lying, maybe harder to stop these false acts.
Someone from Maple Lake, MN signed.
February 28, 2010
Someone from Tellico Plains, TN writes:
February 28, 2010
Someone from Tellico Plains, TN writes:
I think this law needs to be looked at hard woman are abuseing a law for there gain only I should know I raised my half sister and paid everything she needed the state did not and now she walks into our court house and falesly accusse me and lied on it too ever word she put on it and while under oat lie and I can prove it but I am not allowed to now my childern and I are wondering hows daddy going to get a job, or protect us,and the person that takes one out is automatically right even though they lied. and useing tax dollars ,courts,police,judges,lawyers,and lives. doing it our laws on this matter needs to be heavily with stricter with ppl lieing under oat... and I am a single parent with two kids to raise with out help and alone so try that while under a order of protection yea just try it I bet our laws in congress dont have to worrie about such being on them some are above the law just like the woman that use it to gain by lyers lyers lyers lyers !!!! I thought you were Innocent till proven guilty,,, but with an order on you your a lier no matter what you have or say your ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!
March 1, 2010
Someone from Lincoln City, OR signed.
March 2, 2010
Someone from Haiku, HI writes:
I was falsely accused of assault by my daughter in law. I spent much time and money fighting the TRO filed againt me, and my daughter in law never showed up in court. Even though the case was dismissed, I now have a record of domestic violence that cannot be expunged. I work as a teacher and a counselor, and this "easy" ability for someone to falsely accuse me of violence, has blighted my career. Something must be done to stop this arm of injustice in our system, which allows vindictive people to hurt others without retaliation. My daughter in law was not punished for not showing up at the contested hearing. Please help innocent people, like myself, who find ourselves in a meat grinder justice system of fraudulent restraining orders. Thank you.
March 2, 2010
Someone from Spring Hill, FL writes:
I am currently a victim of this exact situation. I would do anything to help in this cause.
March 2, 2010
Someone from Spring Hill, FL signed.
March 3, 2010
Someone from Keno, OR signed.
March 9, 2010
Someone from Corinth, MS signed.
March 9, 2010
Someone from Topeka, KS signed.
Someone from Cleveland, OH writes:
I was physically assaulted(kicked in the face and head with my booking pictures) to prove. She called the cops and when I told the cops what happened they still arrested me. I've always been a law-abiding citizen. They cry domestic violence and the male is assumed as the abuser. Domestic Violence is a gender biased crime...this should stop!
March 10, 2010
Someone from Uniontown, OH signed.
March 10, 2010
Someone from Cleveland, OH signed.
March 10, 2010
Someone from Cleveland, OH writes:
People need to be punished for making false reports. Once this happens the amount of false allegations will rapidly decrease. Let's hold people accountable for ruining people lives, reputation, the court system time and our tax dollars!
March 10, 2010
Someone from Seminole, FL signed.