February 26, 2017
Someone writes:
here are some play book rules for men falsely acused , lost your job home kids ,go after her indirectly , inlaws, irs tax referral, dss claims, a no trespass order, restraining order, harassment order, in Massachusetts you can bring baseless claims, its protected speech in mass you have a free pass to lie through cops do ex wifes do it its your right under mass law . I was walking past the womans center the ceo looked at me really strange her body langugue put me in fear , see how easy men , the exparte complaint works for everybody
February 27, 2017
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA writes:
Google: "Crespo vs Crespo" in New Jersey THIS is the key to STOPPING these un-constitutional orders, and the epidemic of false accusations that comes with them. If you currently have a Protective Order, Restraining Order, PFA, Domestic Violence Injunction, etc. issued against you. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE..... Do NOT get angry / violent..... they LOVE to use that against an innocent man, who is just angry that he's being falsely accused, and put through the system like a common criminal. They don't care if you're guilty or not, but if you show anger, they WILL use THAT alone, to say you are guilty of whatever you're accused of. Trust me, I've seen it with my own eyes, MANY times. The MOST IMPORTANT thing you can do, is NOT get angry. Its unbelievably hard, but that's exactly what you have to do. Try to convince yourself, that you're happy about what is happening to you. Smile, and be ridiculously kind... NEVER show anger! Don't even get slightly agitated (sigh, roll your eyes, etc.)... they WILL use it against you... I can guarantee it. They are looking for anything, that can make your impossible case (he said, she said), easier to decide and get rid of, so they can get to the next case. Next, CHALLENGE YOUR ORDER in Court, because it VIOLATES your most BASIC Constitutional rights... the right to a trial, the right to due process, the right to face your accuser in a court of law (and cross examine them), and most importantly, your right to be presumed INNOCENT, until proven guilty in a court of law. You will need a good lawyer, who believes in the constitution. Tell your lawyer to use "Crespo vs Crespo" in New Jersey as an example. Crespo WON! A Judge in New Jersey RULED that these orders are un-constitutional (duh?), but then another Judge overturned the ruling on appeal, to appease his rulers.. and to keep with the status quo. Google it, to see for yourself. These orders are CLEARLY un-constitutional! .....and they WILL be RULED as such, if we get enough people CHALLENGING the Constitutionality of them IN COURT! These orders are rarely challenged on a CONSTITUTIONAL basis. This is the BEST option we have, to ending these false accusations and un-constitutional orders. FIND a GOOD lawyer, and CHALLENGE YOUR order in court, because it VIOLATES your MOST BASIC rights as an American citizen. Tell your lawyer to use "Crespo vs Crespo" in New Jersey as a reference. These false accusations, and using men as banks / atm's WILL STOP! If your lawyer is too lazy, to try to challenge the constitutionality of your order, FIRE THEM!... and find a GOOD lawyer, who believes in the Constitution. Until then, call the Senate Judiciary Committee in Washington DC at (202) 224-5225 Ask for Senator Chuck Grassley. The FEDERAL GOVERNMENT has FINALLY agreed to look into these false accusations of domestic abuse. Do not waste this opportunity. They NEED to hear form us! Tell them WHAT needs to be done, to STOP these false accusations. Its so bad, that men all over America are refusing to have any contact with females, because they are afraid of being falsely accused, thrown out of their own house, or even thrown in jail or prison. Please, call the Senate Judiciary Committee (Federal government), in Washington DC, NOW! (202) 224-5225 Ask for Senator Chuck Grassley or his aide. This manipulation and extortion through false accusations WILL STOP! If you CURRENTLY have one of these orders issued against you, CHALLENGE it (because it violates your most BASIC civil rights in MANY ways), in court with a GOOD lawyer, and DO NOT show ANY anger or resentment at ALL. NONE. They are just WAITING for you to get angry. Stay unbelievably calm, and good luck!
February 27, 2017
Someone writes:
apprehension one of the definition,s of fear anticipated, ok men , if your fear that lesbian man hating, court advocate give her a exparte order, mother inlaw, sisterinlaw, ganging up on you remember guys , exparte order,s the judge,s wife is fair game,, and remember lying in court its your right, baseless accusation,s the court encourage,s this and if your demented female ex wifes attorney makes you feel fearful, right you get the hang of it. also get to court early observe, get names, its time to make they,re lives oh motive does not matter in Massachusetts , civil claims let those exparte, order,s fly its your right everything that's near and dear to the lying demented psycho ex trench warfare,,guys , so I also recommend after being falsely prosecuted by a punk ADA find out where they drink be discreet, stealth mode find theyre make of car its illegal to drive drunk drop a dime on them , it makes you feel good , find a couple of cop bar,s and do your duty guys its a feel good procedure, well have a great day and remember exparte the way to go.
February 27, 2017
Someone writes:
can some one tell me whats going on in our courts regarding custody issue,s, the break up of the family , mom and lawyer throw dad out lawyer and mom run to court to get restraining order, its a guaranteed trip to the slammer, the female will try to violate the man , no consequence for her initiating contact, that's wrong their should be violation if she violates her own order , theres, a disturbing trend , of good loving fathers being ruined by false reports of assault or violations of a exparte no contact order, a very disturbing trend where the females go bezerk if they loose primary custody ,and kill the husband , or kids, then they use the I'm battered syndrome, the feds need too step in soon an d draft a new law, , the male during a break up becomes abused bye the system and the psycho ex soon too be, please men get a cat or a dog unconditional love also get a blow up doll make sure she,s dishwasher safe, ha ha lol
February 28, 2017
Someone writes:
most states don't have resources for battered men , they only offer the man a casket, and a nice burial when the psycho looses primary custody, and kills the man , oh because she was battered, the feminist groups always have a counter acronym , on a reason why she did what she did, has a man that kills his wife ever used a battered mans defense before,
March 1, 2017
Joe N. from Rancho Cordova, CA writes:
It really upsets me that I admitted to slapping my girlfriend just to shut her up. I never thought it would have such an impact on my life. I was told in court that I was facing a felony punishable by 10 years in prison by the DA. I never even thought to get a lawyer. I pleaded guilty to a crime in didn't commit. 20 years later I still live with the stigma that I'm a Domestic abuser, and the California court will not even give me the time of day. I no longer believe in our justice system.
March 3, 2017
Social media management Sydney S. signed.
March 3, 2017
Someone from Swansea, MA writes:
guys don't fight her , go after everything she cares about, trench warfare, most guys cant show there emotions we suck it up and bury our fellings we only let them out at a bar when were sloshed, I'm guilty of that , if you feel an imminent threat from exwifes sister brother, mother, father, its your right guys exparte order , your wifes lesbian man hating lawyer, board of overseers , and the judge who already before you get to court will side with her judicial conduct commission, complaint of gender bias, its a feel good procedure , you can fight these orders up to the appeals court they will say insurmountable barrier or side with her its a rigged game boys , put your grief into a constructive form ,
March 5, 2017
Giovanni S. from Orlando, FL signed.
March 6, 2017
Someone from Bakersfield, CA writes:
Please stop this!! I have been falsely accused by an EX CONVICT that doesn't even live in my county, and I'm going through hell fighting this case, while the District Attorney of KERN county is trying VIGOROUSLY to prosecute me. This is horrible, I'm out on a 5K bond, going on my 4th court visit, and every visit they try to lower the charges to something else, the latest offer was disturbing the peace and 10 days anger management. I can't accept, because I've done nothing wrong, when does this stop, why does CA make such laws, I'm a native, but the best time in my life is when I didn't LIVE in California, I'm so ashamed to call this place HOME :(
March 7, 2017
Jim H. from San Marcos, CA writes:
I NEED help because of false domestic violence allegation after 24 years of marriage. My spouse issued restraining order while I was serving jail sentence for a crime I did not commit. Please call if you can help. (760)270-3450.
March 7, 2017
email settings for outlook e. writes:
"Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I?ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!"
March 9, 2017
Blazer B. writes:
"hi, this is the first time i visit here, your blog is very interesting. i really like it."
March 9, 2017
Jacket J. writes:
"hopefully this comment doesn?t appear multiple times (it appears to freeze once i try to post my comment.. not certain if it?s really posting), but all I truly wanted to say was great post and thanks for sharing."
March 9, 2017
Luxury Marriage L. writes:
March 9, 2017
Medical Concierge M. writes:
"Hi, very great web site you have made. I enjoyed reading this posting. I did want to publish a comment to tell you that the design of this site is very aesthetically sweet."
March 9, 2017
Luxury Party Planners L. writes:
"Good blog, where did you come up with the knowledge in this piece of content? I??m glad I found it though, ill be checking back soon to see what other articles you have."
March 9, 2017
Someone from Portland, OR writes:
my son was falsely accused not once but twice within 2 days first night she accused him of hitting her while holding their son second day she accused him of holding a gun to her head she had a family member call from a different state 2 reports all because she wants to take his rights away and move to a another state and doesn't want to be in the relationship what this was very premetated she said he ruined her life not married
March 10, 2017
Skateboards S. writes:
"I ve read some good stuff here Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting"
March 10, 2017
Skateboards S. writes:
"I discovered your weblog site on google and test just a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate. I just further up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Looking for ahead to studying more from you in a while!?"
March 11, 2017
studio sculpt spf 15 foundation mac face moisturizing cosmetics foundation nc colors wholesale s. writes:
Stop False Allegations of Domestic Violence | Petition2Congress [url=http://www.macmakeupcheap.com/studio-sculpt-spf-15-foundation-mac-face-moisturizing-cosmetics-foundation-nc-colors-p-1172.html]studio sculpt spf 15 foundation mac face moisturizing cosmetics foundation nc colors wholesale[/url]
March 14, 2017
Tiffany W. from Farmerville, LA writes:
I too am a victim of someone who can't tell the truth my child is also involved because my child was taken by a registered sex offender but because he lied and told them I was harassing him and God only knows what he went and kidnapped my child went back to the town where he's well-known and was granted a protective order against me the mother of the child on the birth certificate there are only two names mother and father he is under neither one my child has never been away from me for more than a couple of nights since she was born I'm sure she is confused and very scared yet has the law enforcement fix what they messed up because he is a district manager over all the waffle houses Louisiana
March 15, 2017
William C. from Sheffield, IL writes:
Sickens me.
Someone from Las Vegas, NV writes:
It really sucks when the abuser get a restraining order to legally abuse you too. This is just not right. It is too easy to obtain a protective order on someone over a bunch of lies. Prosecutors need to hold the liars just as accountable as alleged batterers.
THOMAS H. from Coal City, WV signed.
1 week ago
Delores Davis S. from Adel, IA writes:
Domestic Violence to both male and female is very real. It not only effects the victims for life, but effects the entire family. For those Senators, Congressman and Mr. President, have you ever worked with there clients and seen first hand the trauma, mental and physical effects? We have them come to US with nothing but the clothes and shoes on their backs. Come to Iowa, we cover 10 counties, talk to us and some of our victims before you make a decision. See the real lives and know the reality of domestic abuse or sexual assault. I am a sexual assault advocate, so please I challenge each one of you to listen and see with you own eyes. Maybe you can exlpain to the victims families why a mother and thirteen year old girl were brutally murdered with a machete. Why the victims are in hiding and the abuser is generally free and still doing what ever they want during the process of the courts. Then generally are repeat because the conwuenses are not harsh enough to deter them from repeating the abuse again. I am just asking you to please, please do not cut get rid of our funds/ programs.
Someone from Arlington, VA writes:
My case if very odd. I live in D.C. and the individual was in Panama City, FL. The individual had lied to many times about sexual activity and we had an argument and I got the truth plus I was threatened. I lost it when I found out about prostituting out of my home and sent a very ugly email. I lost it and had a nervous breakdown. The next day the individual filed a petition for stalking in Florida and filled out the petition wrong which started another chain of events. This individual never told me the truth and I struggled with my feeling of what this person claimed to be and what this person really was. I spent four hours a week in therapy with a domestic violence resource to find that I was truly the victim and that the individual was a narcissist using the court system to punish and hide his actions. I am the one in hiding today and had to moved, changed my phone number, and locked or shut down all social media. My mail is being intercepted with a false address change and now there is an investigation with the Post Master General. During the hearing the judge allowed multiple emails from me to the individuals attorney requesting my keys back; pretty much the only evidence and has nothing to do with the case. The most odd thing is that the judge stated that I was the one in distress. I was charged with stalking with a one year OP which only hurts me and now I am in the process of appeal. Maybe if there are enough challenges to the law something will be done about it. I looked at a report from Florida that concludes that there is a substantial amount of revers abuse in domestic violence court but the good out weighs the bad. All I have to say is we have to fight this. The bad thing is that I am not now or was in a good place to deal with this emotionally. When you are caught in the middle of abuse by cop, sheriff, or the court system; you are a sitting duck.
5 days ago
Brenda S. from Atlanta, MI writes:
Stop domestic violence abusers from making false allegations to obtain custody and alienating the victim and their family. Stop the cycle!!! Our children are suffering!!! This is very real and an epidemic problem.
4 days ago
Someone from Sterling Heights, MI writes:
I am going through a divorce, now at the tail end of it. My crazy ex-wife has told me numerous times that I am going to pay for what I did. I will get you out of the house, you can pay the bills and I will move someone in to live with me. I have this on video recordings, audio recording and through her text messages. The police told me to video record her as did my divorce attorney. In December 2014, she told 911 that she calls to threaten and manipulate me to doing what she wants. We have an agreement in place as of January 31, 2017 for the divorce and it was put on record. Shortly afterwards, I found out things that she never disclosed. My attorney tried to work it out with her attorney, but she would not comprise. My attorney was forced to file a motion. When she found out about the motion, she flipped out. She sent me text message after text message going off on me. Which I still have. The motion was to reduce her settlement amount. Then, she never moved her cell phone lines off of my plan. She knows given the agreement that she cannot allow that bill to get behind, which she has allowed to happen all the time. My attorney instructed me to cut off her phone lines if that happened. I did set up billing responsibility for her and she never accepted it. For 3 weeks I told her to pay her bill and transfer the lines over. When she was not making payment, I finally started suspending a couple of her phone lines. One was her mother's line, which she added to my plan without authorization. The other was for an ipad. She still had her main personal line on at all times. She threatened me all day. If I did not turn back on those lines, she was going to call the police. When she got home and I was watching sports, she came through the door. Walked past me, went into the bedroom, came back out to put a coffee cup on the kitchen counter, then walked past me again. She said, "I am taking a shower, you better not video record me". I told her I wouldn't. She goes back into the bedroom, grabs some clothes, then I hear her go into the bathroom, shut the door and the water turns on. At this point I video recording. She comes out, goes back into the bedroom and does not come out. A minute later she starts yelling at me about turning on those phones. I get up while I am still video recording and go walk down the hallway to talk to her. I stay in the hallway and I do not go into the bedroom. She is threatening me to call the police if I do not turn on those phones. She then proceeds to the call the phone company and as the voice automated system is prompted and I am telling her she allowed the bill to get behind, she never accepted billing responsibility and she is yelling at me...she abruptly hangs up and says, that's it....you are gone, you're smoke and she waves bye with her hand, then makes a fist, blows into and opens her hand like she is releasing smoke. All this time she is yelling. Then she calls 911. She puts her hand on her head and talks in this soft, weak voice to the 911 operator. She stated that I pushed her down and it took her 10 minutes to get up and I am threatening her. It is all on video. The police come and I tried showing the tape to the officer, but he would not watch it. He took me into custody. Now I am fighting a DV charge for something that I did not do. I spend almost 24 hours in a holding cell with no food and they never gave me a medication that I take twice a day. I was forced to hire another attorney to defend against this. I showed him the video, plus video of the night before where she was abusing me. I also gave him additional recordings where she is saying her divorce attorney is telling her to call the police to get a restraining order against me. I put a copy of the video on a USB drive and dropped it off to the police station on Saturday per the advice of my attorney. He told me if this does not get dismissed when they look at the tape, he would be surprised. Now my career, my life, my reputation in the community are all at risk over some mentally unstable piece of garbage who is mad that I am divorcing her and she wants revenge.
4 days ago
Someone from Forestdale, MA writes:
reading some of these horrifying cases my conclusion is if in a relationship that's souring , put 50 or hundreds of miles away from your ex move to another state, it just gets worse, the courts are designed to punish the defendant falsely, by bogus charges, by the plaintiff see Lefebvre v Lefebvre case , the exparte order is used as a legal weapon , I'm still fighting my ex 24 years , later, shes married 2 more kids and is a loser, stays at home all day a hypochondriac, she loves to fight in the courts she makes false affidavits of indegency, if you look up liar in dictionary her names their, oh shes gets free or reduced attorney help from the man hating lesbians, legal aid dept, I have been going to court with this woman for a long time I'm going to make a carreer, out of this till I'm 80 yearsold , 2 of the family court judges have retired already , in our case span , I'm ready for 2 more, bring it on psycho woman ,
4 days ago
Falsely A. from Roanoke, VA writes:
When ANYONE (including your own wife / girlfriend, husband / boyfriend, mother / father, sister / brother, son or daughter, etc), can simply LIE to a Judge or Magistrate (with NO EVIDENCE whatsoever, and NO RISK for LYING under oath), and have you thrown out of your OWN house, or even in jail or prison...... the ONLY answer is to LIVE ALONE and NEVER communicate with anyone! Yes, I mean, complete isolation. Self imposed, solitary confinement. DO NOT communicate with anyone, especially females! Sound extreme? Its better than solitary confinement in a jail or prison. What are the chances of being falsely accused? That's hard to say (although, its extremely HIGH), but I've already been falsely accused once.... I barely lived through it (suicide). An absolute nightmare. I watched how EASY it was, for her to put me in jail with a complete lie. I have NEVER been abusive toward a female, ever in my life... NEVER. I will NEVER take that chance again! False accusations happen so much, that the extreme measures are definitely warranted. I will continue my self imposed COMPLETE WITHDRAWAL and ISOLATION from the world. It is the ONLY answer!.... until our government STOPS taking action against people with NOTHING but an ACCUSATION, and STARTS PROSECUTING the KNOWN liars!!! They ADMIT to lying a LOT, but they are NEVER prosecuted (this is the prosecutors' own decision(s))... EVER. Its FELONY PERJURY to lie under oath to ANY Judge or Magistrate, but they NEVER prosecute it, EVER.... START PROSECUTING THEM!!!! ITS FELONY PERJURY!!.... and its destroying our society, one family at a time. Until then, I suggest staying AWAY from females COMPLETELY! You might think that is EXTREME.... until you find yourself sitting in a jail or prison cell! You will never believe its that EASY, until it HAPPENS to you! The innocent people who have BEEN there, know EXACTLY what I mean. **** YOU, Congress!!! YOU are causing this!
4 days ago
THOMAS M. from Thousand Oaks, CA writes:
I CAN PERSONALLY ATTEST TO BEING VICTIMIZED BY THIS INJUSTICE OF THE SYSTEM. A SYSTEM WHICH IN AND OF ITSELF IS NOTHING MORE, IN MY CASE, AS A WAY TO LEGALLY ROB, DEMEAN, INCARCERATE, FALSELY ACCUSE, FALSELY TESTIFY AND FINALLY TAKE ALL THAT YOU HAVE WORKED HARD FOR. I TOOK A PLEA BARGAIN AFTER 6 CRIMANAL HEARINGS. EACH ADDING MORE FALSE ACCUSTIONS AND MORE FALSE CHARGES. MORONS RUN THIS SYSTEM. I'M GLAD MY PAIN WAS USED TO FIND OUT ( IN THE FATHERS RIGHTS GROUPS) THAT I WAS NOT ALONE.
4 days ago
Edward R. from Roanoke, VA writes:
2-3 million Protective Orders / Restraining Orders / Domestic Violence Injunctions, PFA's, etc. are issued EVERY year in America. Most of the time, someone is evicted from their own home, usually a male. 0 Prosecutions for LYING to get one of these orders. NONE! EVER! ZERO! Try to prove me wrong. Its Felony perjury, and these people are caught lying and / or admit to lying to Judges / Magistrates quite often- under oath, but they (ALL Prosecutors in America), REFUSE to prosecute them... so they are free to lie again and again, until someone believes them, and they get what they want. In fact, the Judges and Magistrates will say they have "battered women syndrome", and that's why they lied. This is ABSOLUTELY government sponsored theft and extortion! Start prosecuting these people, who are caught lying under oath, and falsely accusing. STOP kicking people out of their own homes, and locking them in jail, over NOTHING but an accusation.
4 days ago
Vernon D. from Louisville, KY writes:
Omg, add my name to the list of victims. So glad I found this sight. The courts are definitely one sided on this. They did not let me present any evidence in court. Took her at her lying word about everything. Come to find out she has done this before, But the courts/judges don't care because they have to protect their political careers/jobs. If for some reason they did let one of these guys go and he killed or hurt someone after, who is to blame? They can't take the risk.
3 days ago
nike nike air max n. writes:
San Francisco was painfully thin on the outside before Crabtree returned. nike nike air max http://www.mirredge.com/asp/faq.asp?tag=nike-nike-air-max
3 days ago
Someone from Monterey Park, CA writes:
My ex wife falsely accused me of domestic violence and alcohol abuse in order to get more custody and child support money. I have spent the children's college fund on attorney's fees to regain custody, and it has been almost a year and a half. In 3 months I will have 11 overnights per month. Hopefully by the end of the year I will 50% or more custody. It has been a nightmare. The court never required her to provide any evidence, only allegations.
2 days ago
Someone from Westlake, OH writes:
I'm a physician who called the cops to stop domestic violence by my wife. When the cops came, they believed her story. The insanity in all of this- is that I have video evidence of her aggressiveness that night pouring water, as well as when she broke the basement door where I've been hiding to get away from her. Here I am going to trial?? The prosecutors as well has the judicial system is rigged against men, even when you have evidence. I am can't wait for the trial, when the prosecutors and the cops have to answer for the video evidence, and try to spin it.
1 day ago
Torrie K. from Sarasota, FL writes:
Many lives are being destroyed from false allegations of domestic violence. There needs to be a change so families are not ripped apart from lies.
1 day ago
used nike air max u. writes:
Santonio Holmes was seen doing individual drills at Jets practice after missing the past four games with a hamstring injury. used nike air max http://ritualexpressions.com/re/rituals.php?tag=used-nike-air-max
21 hours ago
james e. from Lebanon, PA signed.