Capitol Hill Daily's Petition to Impeach Barack Obama
33,920 Letters and Emails Sent So Far
We the People find President Obama guilty of the following…
1. Violating the 1st Amendment by spying on AP and Fox News reporters in an effort to control their reporting. This is a direct infringement on the freedom of the press.
2. Violating the 4th Amendment by unreasonably searching and seizing millions of American phone calls and data records through the NSA without judicially sanctioned documentation.
3. Violating his position of power by using the IRS to target conservative organizations for his own personal vendetta.
4. Violating his position of power to determine who lives and who dies, like the Ambassador and other Americans in Benghazi, along with U.S. citizens deemed terrorists who were killed by drone strikes without due process.
5. Violating public trust by blatantly lying about every scandal exposed under the oversight of him and his administration.
Let’s not forget that several members of his administration are guilty of perjury by lying to Congress while sworn under oath…
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
After getting caught wiretapping journalists, President Richard Nixon resigned, sparing us all the impeachment process.
But President Obama does not possess those same humble characteristics.
So, We the People call on Congress to immediately start the impeachment process for President Barack Hussein Obama.